Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

to such young successful/rich/see up no see down pple....they believe they can park anywhere lah.

see how the way she emphasize > my rims cost $900 EACH!:furious:.

aiyo if really rich will just pay loh

those high-earners i know all won't make any fuss over summons or scratches lor

no money want to act rich :) :)

btw, riims $900 each very expensive meh??? :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
to such young successful/rich/see up no see down pple....they believe they can park anywhere lah.

see how the way she emphasize > my rims cost $900 EACH!:).

dun play play leh....

the car is a RED EVO leh.....maybe katvolution knows this Emily. somemore got license plate

SGQ7234Z.

Probably not too many ladies driving red evos ba...hehe

but then again, i understand her pain of her scratched rims.... :dancingqueen:

her one rim can buy a set of 4 normal rims :dancingqueen:

hehehe maybe i'm really not into cars

to me buy liao means buy liao loh, scratches and dents are part and parcel of driving

guess that's why we went for a SUV :sport-smiley-004:

dun play play leh....

the car is a RED EVO leh.....maybe katvolution knows this Emily. somemore got license plate

SGQ7234Z.

Probably not too many ladies driving red evos ba...hehe

but then again, i understand her pain of her scratched rims.... :good:

her one rim can buy a set of 4 normal rims :notti:

Gee.. I don't know her leh.. But it's quite true that not much ladies drive red evos.. I think better ask my boy to respray colour liao.. Arbo next time I drive, ppl might mistaken me for her.. :sport-smiley-004:

But hor, I really like the original blue colour of the GT.. Super chio.. If I am not wrong, I think masschaoz is driving a blue evo9.. :good:

As for her rims, I read in the evo forum that her rims looked like Advan RS rims.. And they believed they don't cost so much.. :sport-smiley-004:

Gee.. I don't know her leh.. But it's quite true that not much ladies drive red evos.. I think better ask my boy to respray colour liao.. Arbo next time I drive, ppl might mistaken me for her.. :(

But hor, I really like the original blue colour of the GT.. Super chio.. If I am not wrong, I think masschaoz is driving a blue evo9.. :jawdrop:

As for her rims, I read in the evo forum that her rims looked like Advan RS rims.. And they believed they don't cost so much.. :(

haha.. yeah.. i'm driving a blue one.. i dunno this emily either.. but no plate is familiar..

haha.. yeah.. i'm driving a blue one.. i dunno this emily either.. but no plate is familiar..

Blue is really swee... *envy envy* Yours is a GSR? Wonder why RS don't come in blue... :(:(

Blue is really swee... *envy envy* Yours is a GSR? Wonder why RS don't come in blue... !! :furious:

yeah.. its a GSR.. go respray la.. hehe...

yeah.. its a GSR.. go respray la.. hehe...

Ya, had thought of it when we got the car initially.. But heard that the car's value will depreciate if the original colour is changed.. Is it true? !!

But later on, we gum gum ho get our flat.. Then divert all our funds to the house + wedding.. Car mods will wait till everything is settled.. At least after Feb.. :furious:

Ya, had thought of it when we got the car initially.. But heard that the car's value will depreciate if the original colour is changed.. Is it true? :bangwall:

But later on, we gum gum ho get our flat.. Then divert all our funds to the house + wedding.. Car mods will wait till everything is settled.. At least after Feb.. :notti:

i'm not sure abt tat though.. shd be juz a myth.. cos buyers wld associate it with accident cars..

same for me... now doing my hse reno.. wedding in Sept.. No more mods till then.. haha...

i'm not sure abt tat though.. shd be juz a myth.. cos buyers wld associate it with accident cars..

same for me... now doing my hse reno.. wedding in Sept.. No more mods till then.. haha...

Yup.. That was what i heard also..

You just got your flat too? My renovations is in the final stage liao.. :bangwall: You got your place through open market or through HDB?

At least your wedding is in Sept, mine next month.. All the $$ gone at 1 go.. Very siong.. :notti:

Yup.. That was what i heard also..

You just got your flat too? My renovations is in the final stage liao.. :sport-smiley-003: You got your place through open market or through HDB?

At least your wedding is in Sept, mine next month.. All the $$ gone at 1 go.. Very siong.. !!

got mine from the open market during last Sept. reno shd be completed by end of Feb.

got mine from the open market during last Sept. reno shd be completed by end of Feb.

Whooaa.. Open market ar? Then you must had paid quite abit over the valuation? I was initially looking for a EM too, but din manage to get any.. Thus, settle for EA instead..

How come your renovation ends so late when you got ur flat in Sept? :sport-smiley-003:

Whooaa.. Open market ar? Then you must had paid quite abit over the valuation? I was initially looking for a EM too, but din manage to get any.. Thus, settle for EA instead..

How come your renovation ends so late when you got ur flat in Sept? :jawdrop:

not alot.. only $20k above valuation..seller had more than one place and was gonna migrate so didnt ask alot for it..

coz my reno only started like in end Nov.. haha...basically i redo up the whole place n on top of that coz its my father in law helping us to do everything, we asked him to take it easy so that it's nicely done up.

Gee.. I don't know her leh.. But it's quite true that not much ladies drive red evos.. I think better ask my boy to respray colour liao.. Arbo next time I drive, ppl might mistaken me for her.. :bangwall:

But hor, I really like the original blue colour of the GT.. Super chio.. If I am not wrong, I think masschaoz is driving a blue evo9.. :notti:

As for her rims, I read in the evo forum that her rims looked like Advan RS rims.. And they believed they don't cost so much.. :dunno:

never mind lah...red is nice.....sporty colour :thumbs up:

oic....advan RS not 900 per rim ah..maybe she genna chop carrot lor..

i just got a set of 18 x 8.5s Volks CE28 also. Stamford tyres quoted me $1.1k per rim.

Heng i got them elsewhere cheaper...hehe

Edited by compassvale

hehehe maybe i'm really not into cars

to me buy liao means buy liao loh, scratches and dents are part and parcel of driving

guess that's why we went for a SUV :bangwall:

heng not everyone is like you ah...

if not the multi-million car after-care industry going to go bust..

all the waxes, polishes, washes......hehe

mrs is like you.....not bothered with scratches, dents and so on.

her motto: can drive and move can liao :thumbs up: