Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

Really hate these kind of ppls, they alway though they can escape with their crime. I rem ever read an article the ower caught the culprit redhanded and he gave excuses that he was a victim b4 so he wan to revenge on other ppl. !! !! :jawdrop::deal:

Sometime I am curious why do they wan to do it??? Is it due to jealous of other ppl car better than them or jus having fun making other to pay extra $$$. :furious:

My cousin kenna key-scratch alot of time in different location until she gave out hope to respray (maybe she make too many enemies) :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ways to aviod vandalism/scratching -

1) buy a videocam and mount on your house window watching your car = $1.5k

works only for open car parks.

2) install state of the art car security sensors = $1k-2k

3) engage cisco to have a security guard standing beside your car 24x7 = $3k-5k a mth

4)NEVER wash your car = free :dancingqueen:

ways to aviod vandalism/scratching -

1) buy a videocam and mount on your house window watching your car = $1.5k

works only for open car parks.

2) install state of the art car security sensors = $1k-2k

3) engage cisco to have a security guard standing beside your car 24x7 = $3k-5k a mth

4)NEVER wash your car = free :D

I've got my tyre pressure cap stolen on all 4 tyres of my 05 crv! Luckily i noticed it early and got it replaced, or else could have caused me more inconvenience!

Since its also the monsoon period now, i think its easy to go with your option 4, NEVER wash car... hahaha!

!!

I've got my tyre pressure cap stolen on all 4 tyres of my 05 crv! Luckily i noticed it early and got it replaced, or else could have caused me more inconvenience!

Since its also the monsoon period now, i think its easy to go with your option 4, NEVER wash car... hahaha!

!!

most theives cant see simi cap or even antenna on a dirty muddy car lah :unsure:

Mazda 6 2.3

sweet, wat colour is yours? should be blue? hehe

next time see a M6 in sengkang...will look out for you..hehe

mine's stormy blue,

staying compassvale 8|

Edited by compassvale

Hi... anyone drive picanto here???

will get my samba green's picanto next week, dunno where to get gd deal window films, radiator grille & rear spoiler... kindly recommend...

sweet, wat colour is yours? should be blue? hehe

next time see a M6 in sengkang...will look out for you..hehe

mine's stormy blue,

staying compassvale :yamseng:

wah? wanna jio him?

wah? wanna jio him?

yup....

wanna jio him...go jalan kayu eat prata... :yamseng:

if u are talking about the other kind of jio-ing...then dun waste $$ on petrol lah

2.3litre leh.....my engine capacity + Jaren's engine capacity only chao chao = blueblue_m6 engine nia....

i dun want to smell smoke lor.... :)

somemore mazda quality so bad like your japanese counterparts advise, loot liao wait my car door start to rattle or FALL OUT of the car....then pengz liao :P

better drive slow slow, let others enjoy the curves of the car while i enjoy the curves on the road :yamseng:

yup....

wanna jio him...go jalan kayu eat prata... :D

if u are talking about the other kind of jio-ing...then dun waste $$ on petrol lah

2.3litre leh.....my engine capacity + Jaren's engine capacity only chao chao = blueblue_m6 engine nia....

i dun want to smell smoke lor.... :D

somemore mazda quality so bad like your japanese counterparts advise, loot liao wait my car door start to rattle or FALL OUT of the car....then pengz liao :D

better drive slow slow, let others enjoy the curves of the car while i enjoy the curves on the road !!

me so paiseh.....

yup....

wanna jio him...go jalan kayu eat prata... :D

i dun want to smell smoke lor.... :D

somemore mazda quality so bad like your japanese counterparts advise, loot liao wait my car door start to rattle or FALL OUT of the car....then pengz liao :D

better drive slow slow, let others enjoy the curves of the car while i enjoy the curves on the road !!

:D :D :D

singapore road no good to do this kind of jio-ing lah

start nia kenna traffic light liao (or the blinking kind of 'traffic' light)

very bad for the engine wor

Full-scale Ferrari F1 replica car on show at Changi Terminal 2

Leonard Lim

Tue, Jan 15, 2008

The Straits Times

PASSENGERS at Changi Airport Terminal 2's Departure Lounge had a pleasant surprise on Monday.

A full-scale Ferrari Formula One replica car is on show there as part of a nine-day promotional campaign until next Tuesday.

The roadshow, which features interactive stations and game-shows as well, is being staged as part of the lead-up to the inaugural SingTel Singapore Grand Prix on Sept 28.

The event will also go down in history as F1's first night race.

For those who will not be flying off from Changi in the next couple of days, fret not.

The roadshow and replica car will move on to Clarke Quay, where it will be accessible to members of the public from next Thursday to Sunday.

Read the full story in Tuesday's edition of The Straits Times.

:bleah::D:P

singapore road no good to do this kind of jio-ing lah

start nia kenna traffic light liao (or the blinking kind of 'traffic' light)

very bad for the engine wor

yeah lor...

actually if you noticed hor, the real supercars on the roads, they drive more

sensibly on the roads. They dun go around jio-ing other cars on the road. They drive

at their own leisure pace, oblivous to the cheapo japanese evos/wrxs/rx8s/integras/civics

that are zooming past them or tailgating them or trying to let each other smell smoke.

It's those wanna-bes that need to prove their worth with speed. Those who have truly made-it have

proven their worth with their exotic rides... :dancingqueen:

like yesterday on CTE around midnight. Was on the 1st lane crusing then saw a white WRX on the middle 2nd lane, passed it and then went to middle lane further ahead as there was no vehicle on 1st lane and no point hugging the first lane anyway since all lanes were pretty clear.

The WRX also civil-ly stayed behind, probably I never triggered his *hunter* mode yet. So that stayed pretty much for some distance, till a white rx8 zooomed past on the first lane. Quite fast, probably going around 120-130 as we were going about 90-100 including the WRX. Then the WRX zoomed to the 1st lane and started chasing the white RX8.

lol..... :~ ..maybe white rx8 wanted to rush home to sleep and the white wrx wanted to pei him sleep..hahaha

me so paiseh.....

paiseh for wat....hehe

dun say never...we jio u go eat cheese fondue...

jio u eat...at ur own place..heeeee :~