Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

hehe...

should be lighter than the old one, but exactly how much lighter, must wait for official figures lor...

RX8 will also have a facelift...hehe

about time lah, been so long already.

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/12/11/mazda-f...but-at-detroit/

but i am more excited about where the new 1.6litre rotary will go, to a new RX? / RX7 revival / improved RX8 ? keeping fingers crossed.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hehe...

should be lighter than the old one, but exactly how much lighter, must wait for official figures lor...

RX8 will also have a facelift...hehe

about time lah, been so long already.

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/12/11/mazda-f...but-at-detroit/

but i am more excited about where the new 1.6litre rotary will go, to a new RX? / RX7 revival / improved RX8 ? keeping fingers crossed.

the concept car looks exotic.. really do remind me alittle of the exige

only thing we can do now is wait.. a friend of mine just impluse buy a 6 series yesterday.

lol

PI 222k ... with coe.

get this.

the car comes with 4k mileage !? :good:

the concept car looks exotic.. really do remind me alittle of the exige

only thing we can do now is wait.. a friend of mine just impluse buy a 6 series yesterday.

lol

PI 222k ... with coe.

get this.

the car comes with 4k mileage !? :good:

we just saw a silver 630 at serangoon gardens this evening....

think darker colours still nicer..hehe

erm..why 4k mileage? the PI went on a joyride first ah...hehe

we just saw a silver 630 at serangoon gardens this evening....

think darker colours still nicer..hehe

erm..why 4k mileage? the PI went on a joyride first ah...hehe

yeah.. classic black still good with red leather seats..

lol... yeah all the way to thailand and back down. told my friend likelihood this car was slightly used before being exported.. he having extremely cold feet now.. ha ha ha ..

went for servicing today...

saw the red evoX :bangwall:

redevoiu8.jpg

S2000 and CTR

s200ya9.jpg

draining out the engine oil, no prizes which one is mine :bangwall:

servuf3.jpg

And guess what?

My PI already has about 13 or so orders for the GTR....all shades of silver and black has been chosen.

EXCEPT RED...hmmm...seems that none of the buyers like RED GTR..hehe

at about 300K or more due to the options added...

will hope to get a ride in one of the 13 when they touch down Singapore !!

0-100 in 3.5s, only for the rich :bangwall:

Edited by compassvale

wah....B20 ah....must respect wor..

i drove relative's civic SIR before, very very perky from rest....no wonder he was smelling your smoke..

think even my old uncle can pull away impressively if he had the B20 too :bangwall:

yeah, singapore really not very fast-car-friendly.

not worth it also lah....get summon, get accident...bo hua lah....once in a while do a sprint to burn carbon stil ok ba...

anyway, last time when still undergrad, really got fascinated with evos and my buddy with wrx.....fast seems to be the utmost criteria in our rides next time when we buy our cars. Took quite a number of years after finishing studies to afford our first ride. Really wanted the evoX to fufill my *childhood-studenthood dream*,

but thanks to mrs reining me back, did not get it in the end. Still, when I saw the lightning blueblue EvoX at the SuperImportNights lately, there was that *boy* in me that wanna get out and hug it...hahaha

Think even my driving style also mellowed down liao. Last time, even with another uncle's heavy heavy VOLVO with a turbo, I also wanna *win* at start stop traffic.....be the first to take off the line.....and that time not so many evos and wrxs yet....still quite expensive..hehe

So there I was, satisfying my ego and the NEED FOR SPEED inside me...hehehe

Now, even though our first ride can probably beat the old turbocharged VOLVO flat, never really drive as hiong as last time liao.

Maybe age + the ride changed me...haha

since cannot go very fast in straight line, i started to appreciate the bends, the curves. The agility of the chassis along with the low CG. I driven no less than a dozen different rides from relatives, if you are prepared to give up a little straight line speed, the SOUL of the drive more than makes up for it. Think mrs would feel i KI SIAO liao...but i think people like Phantom would understand..hehe

cos i see the ferraris and aston martins parked at my office, i realised these people/colleagues

could afford a different colour evo/wrx/rx/gti for every day.....and i get humbled when i park my ride next to them.

So end up, now very friendly on the road compared to last time.hehehe

You see the photo should know we got ours from Garage R..hehe

MM don't bring in autos, so no choice look elsewhere lor....dun really feel comfortable with other PIs,

so just closed our deal with them :(

marine - related to oil rigging? hehehe

fat fat bonus wor....petrol price go up....lol

sales is where the big $$$ comes in wor.....

annual income can be in hundreds of Ks...hehe

enjoy your work brother, enjoy your bonus, and enjoy your future ride :(

Wah...this thread so technical...later TDO5 or M18 all come out liao hehe...

if u stay at compassvale n like to play alittle bit of cornering, punggol got a part which has a mini roundabout. i kinda like doing short sprints cox gone are the days i went sepang.

*try at own risk :bangwall:

Wah...this thread so technical...later TDO5 or M18 all come out liao hehe...

if u stay at compassvale n like to play alittle bit of cornering, punggol got a part which has a mini roundabout. i kinda like doing short sprints cox gone are the days i went sepang.

*try at own risk :bangwall:

dun want lah..punggol too *hiong* liao...alot of swifts ZOOM ZOOM till we scared... :(

nor, this one lor...we saw at punggol one mah....not too far away was 3-4 more swifts...

must have been group of friends doing some over-zealous cornering...hehe

image024wx5.jpg

did anyone flip the straits times today? a lady died when a blue suzuki swift crashed at bedok north ave 4....

sigh... :bangwall:

yes saw that article

so sad, she died because the driver couldn't handle the car :yamseng::)

Thu, Dec 13, 2007

The Straits Times

A WOMAN who was in the back seat of a car died in hospital early on Thursday after it crashed into a tree at about 11pm on Wednesday.

According to the police, the car was travelling along Bedok North Avenue 4 towards Bedok North Avenue 1 when the driver, a man in his early 30s, apparently lost control.

The Suzuki Swift skidded and mounted the kerb before crashing into the tree. Another man, also in his 30s, was also in the car.

The woman and a male passenger, who suffered head injuries, had to be extricated using cutters by Singapore Civil Defence Force officers.

The two passengers and the driver were taken to Changi General Hospital.

The woman, believed to be the girlfriend of the driver, died some nine hours after the accident.

The male passenger is in the intensive care unit of CGH while the driver is in a stable condition and is currently in the general ward.

Witnesses are requested to call 1800-547-1818.

:good:

Overzealous driver + Short wheelbase + High CG = :good:

sigh i really wonder how these pple get their driving licence

sorry ah coz i got my licence from private instructor

you mean driving school never teach this kind of thing?

e.g. CG of car, how to handle different types of cars, always test before driving a unfamiliar car etc???

sigh i really wonder how these pple get their driving licence

sorry ah coz i got my licence from private instructor

you mean driving school never teach this kind of thing?

e.g. CG of car, how to handle different types of cars, always test before driving a unfamiliar car etc???

think they really push the car to the limits already, esp the tyres. You see the way some *swiftly-driven* Swifts on the road, got a feeling they think they are driving low slung, long wheelbase, broadstance ferraris or lambos.

Again apologies to nice and friendly swift-drivers out there. But there are really quite a number of them who are living on the edge....and that's their 195 stock tyres. Go ask around, other performance cars usually have tyres 225-245. Higher CG and less rubber contact patch and they still wanna corner like no tomorrow...

they are just taking their queue number to wrap their rides around trees. Trees look nice on their own, they do not need to wear steel belts.

sigh....license lost....car totalled is nothing compared to a lost life.

Wanna have fun on the road-understand your vehicle, drive within its limits/limitations.

If the limits are curtailing one's fun, go change the ride to something that you can have FUN safely in.

Don't risk one's life and other's, esp loved ones. :yamseng:

As they always say, Power is nothing without Control.

think they really push the car to the limits already, esp the tyres. You see the way some *swiftly-driven* Swifts on the road, got a feeling they think they are driving low slung, long wheelbase, broadstance ferraris or lambos.

Again apologies to nice and friendly swift-drivers out there. But there are really quite a number of them who are living on the edge....and that's their 195 stock tyres. Go ask around, other performance cars usually have tyres 225-245. Higher CG and less rubber contact patch and they still wanna corner like no tomorrow...

they are just taking their queue number to wrap their rides around trees. Trees look nice on their own, they do not need to wear steel belts.

sigh....license lost....car totalled is nothing compared to a lost life.

Wanna have fun on the road-understand your vehicle, drive within its limits/limitations.

If the limits are curtailing one's fun, go change the ride to something that you can have FUN safely in.

Don't risk one's life and other's, esp loved ones. :)

As they always say, Power is nothing without Control.

Conclusion if u wan to DIE go and die alone don drag someone with u jus becos u wan to show off ur skill. zzzzzz

Be a responsible driver when someone is in ur car their lives are in ur hand. :)

Remind me of that fuc_ker who killed the car salesgirl and yet wan to buy another sport car. :notti::notti:

bro cantona, not only when someone is in ur car.

when alone also must be responsible.. don't bang into other ppl. wreck other ppl's lives...

personally, i think TP is too lenient in giving driving licence liao loh

heard pple take 10 times then passed, most prob sympathy points given

i mean - if take 9 times also fail, this person is a hazard on the road!:jawdrop:!!

they should ban pple who take driving tests but failed repeatedly from getting a licence

another thing i observed, it seems that the theory lessons are basically nothing but about rules

nothing on driving with the traffic flow, look a few cars ahead, how to negotiate bends or what to look out for in general. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Remind me of that fuc_ker who killed the car salesgirl and yet wan to buy another sport car. :jawdrop::jawdrop:

that fellow was driving a RWD MX5 at that time, he probably thinks it's just another FWD/4WD that he can floor the throttle and get away with it. Sorry lor, RWDs are not for novices esp at high speed/heavy throttle.

that's not the worse thing. FACT IS, after this accident, he DID NOT learn his lesson. And somemore went to claim he wants to test drive another *performance* vehicle in forum and got discovered that was him. Then all h#ll broke lose and everyone remembered him and demanded action. Otherwise the case would have been forgotten and buried.

People even wrote in to demand answers from the TP, why the case was taking so long.

Think next time cars should be fitted with Driving License detectors with new licenses embedded with speed limiters. (like cash car machine, but must slot in your license to drive the car) Meaning no matter what car, as long as it is slotted with a license with <2 years driving experience, the car is limited at 50km/hr by default. And only when it enters expressways, gadgets on the expressway override the limiter and allows 80km/hr. :jawdrop:

Of cos there are ways to fool the system. Like using some other's license and so on....lol

or when the person got license many years liao, but not much real driving experience..hehe

But think the logistics of getting such things implemented will put off any govt lah..hehehe