Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

Back to Topic ..

how is your Fuel Consumption for your ride ?

depends how heavy is the right foot lor....

never did the maths, and never pump full tank also cos dun like

the idea of carrying dead weight around..normally pump to half or at most 3/4 tank nia...

but think forums say about 8-9km/litre nia ba average...or can be as low as 6-7 if really heavy right foot..

but no point lah.....stomp how heavy also not fast enough one lor, also not loud enough to scare motorists one lor....

but must get used to the fuel consumption lah....the 3.8litre GTR not going to give 12-15km/litre also,

neither will the 6coupe :P

if particular about fuel consumption, nothing can beat the hybrids liao...Civic Hybrid and Prius!

Phantom, your one leh? :)

if only can win 4D or TOTO,

can buy this for mrs compassvale to zip around town...

friend just got his. quite impressed with the boot space and the interior space..

FC also not bad wor...around 13-15 :rofl:

m2aqu5.jpg

m2bpp4.jpg

m2cnm1.jpg

Edited by compassvale

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

the idea of carrying dead weight around..normally pump to half or at most 3/4 tank nia...

but think forums say about 8-9km/litre nia ba average...or can be as low as 6-7 if really heavy right foot..

but no point lah.....stomp how heavy also not fast enough one lor, also not loud enough to scare motorists one lor....

but must get used to the fuel consumption lah....the 3.8litre GTR not going to give 12-15km/litre also,

neither will the 6coupe :P

if particular about fuel consumption, nothing can beat the hybrids liao...Civic Hybrid and Prius!

Phantom, your one leh? :)

friend just got his. quite impressed with the boot space and the interior space..

FC also not bad wor...around 13-15 :rofl:

m2aqu5.jpg

m2bpp4.jpg

m2cnm1.jpg

Not driving. lol... couldn't get around buying a car.. ha ha ha... was thinking of the mazda 3

but then the 8.5 litre / km fuel consumption really throws me off... sigh.. wife loves the vios though so i'm not sure if we would get that.. i love the civic but its priced slightly steeper then the rest in "similar" categories.

oh well, if i do change this job and work where my buddy is now working, i'll buy the beemer 3 series sedan without a thought.. lol.. (p.s. if my wife allows maybe the parallel SLK.. kekeke.. if its still around in 2 years time)

this mazda is prolly the best fuel consumption mazda in the lineup..

Edited by Phantom

neither will the 6coupe :yamseng:

Phantom, your one leh? :drunk:

FC also not bad wor...around 13-15 :dunno:

m2aqu5.jpg

m2bpp4.jpg

m2cnm1.jpg

Whoa.. Your FC seems to be on the high side.. What car are you driving, Mr Compassvale? ;)

Not driving. lol... couldn't get around buying a car.. ha ha ha... was thinking of the mazda 3

but then the 8.5 litre / km fuel consumption really throws me off... sigh.. wife loves the vios though so i'm not sure if we would get that.. i love the civic but its priced slightly steeper then the rest in "similar" categories.

oh well, if i do change this job and work where my buddy is now working, i'll buy the beemer 3 series sedan without a thought.. lol.. (p.s. if my wife allows maybe the parallel SLK.. kekeke.. if its still around in 2 years time)

this mazda is prolly the best fuel consumption mazda in the lineup..

yeah..now petrol so expensive...increase a few times in a couple of months...

if only our pay increase the same way :furious:

yeap...the m3 quite heavy, that's why you will not get good fuel efficiency.

Handling wise should be pretty competent though. And the interior is one of the nicer ones in its class...

the Civic is a very good alternative.

hehe...SLK SLK :sport-smiley-004:

Whoa.. Your FC seems to be on the high side.. What car are you driving, Mr Compassvale? :)

yeap....everytime near empty just pump....

realised that no point calculate this calculate that, end up take away the joy of driving :)

What car i drive? I dun drive the car,

the car drives me... :jawdrop:

i drive a transformer :P

img0177bw1.jpg

not yet leh...

actually have quite a few products that claim to save fuel..but then the $ paid for them, and the difference after using the products..may have to wait quite long before the savings substantiate the cost of the product.

as for those open pod, CAI,

think not really improve FC ba...but rather help the engine *breathe* easier...but then comes at a cost of a *louder* engine ba....still prefer not to make it too loud :dunno:

think will keep it stock for now, only things wanna change are the rims and maybe final drive.

still looking out for good deals for Volks CE28 or RE30 :dunno:

Edited by compassvale

yeah..now petrol so expensive...increase a few times in a couple of months...

if only our pay increase the same way :dunno:

yeap...the m3 quite heavy, that's why you will not get good fuel efficiency.

Handling wise should be pretty competent though. And the interior is one of the nicer ones in its class...

the Civic is a very good alternative.

hehe...SLK SLK :dunno:

yeap....everytime near empty just pump....

realised that no point calculate this calculate that, end up take away the joy of driving :)

What car i drive? I dun drive the car,

the car drives me... :)

i drive a transformer :P

img0177bw1.jpg

if our pay increased the same way, we could afford the enzo now. lol...

yeah the Mazda 3 is on the heavy side, and you are right, the interior is one of the nicer ones in its class, i've compared to others in similar price range, nothing beats the mazda 3 on interior finishing and exterior looks. only one thing is the FC, otherwise it will be a fantastic drive.

if u can wait, the m3 can only get better....

the new m2 and coming m6 are already shedding the kgs significantly...the new m3 (dunno when though) will definitely join this new weight-shedding motto and u will get your FC in good region :dunno:

but by then probably u driving your PI SLK liao wor..hehe :dunno:

if u can wait, the m3 can only get better....

the new m2 and coming m6 are already shedding the kgs significantly...the new m3 (dunno when though) will definitely join this new weight-shedding motto and u will get your FC in good region :dunno:

but by then probably u driving your PI SLK liao wor..hehe :)

:dunno: how come you know what I'm thinking?

honestly, the SLK 200 boot space can't even fight a Miata... but i just don't fancy the mx-5.. alot of ppl swear by it though.. but i can't see myself driving one, no offence to anyone out there, i think its more a woman's car...

cos we are carfreaks mah :dunno:

mx5 is probably one of the most affordable entry-level roadster, that's why many have tried it...and impressed by it for the price they paid (in the states i mean)

i think depends on the driver also lah..if the driver quite young, boyish looking face, can still match the mx5.....if some rugged looking guy, will really look out of place coming out of the mx5...hehe...think he will look much better hopping down from a X3/5...haha

here, MX5 vs SLK boot space..hehe

(made in spore video wor! very funny esp partII)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tAux4VUBAsU

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ssxRBWeG6Xc

Edited by compassvale

cos we are carfreaks mah :dunno:

mx5 is probably one of the most affordable entry-level roadster, that's why many have tried it...and impressed by it for the price they paid (in the states i mean)

i think depends on the driver also lah..if the driver quite young, boyish looking face, can still match the mx5.....if some rugged looking guy, will really look out of place coming out of the mx5...hehe...think he will look much better hopping down from a X3/5...haha

here, MX5 vs SLK boot space..hehe

(made in spore video wor! very funny esp partII)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tAux4VUBAsU

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ssxRBWeG6Xc

the MR2 lagi more affordable leh... but i was suprised.. no bootspace.. lol... what you said is true.. if rugged.. drive a evo or wrx sti lagi better...

I saw the made in singapore video liao lor....

very funny .. ha ha ha... i also buay tahan...

the MR2 lagi more affordable leh... but i was suprised.. no bootspace.. lol... what you said is true.. if rugged.. drive a evo or wrx sti lagi better...

I saw the made in singapore video liao lor....

very funny .. ha ha ha... i also buay tahan...

Surprised to hear you saying that rugged looking people should drive Evo or Rex.. Many people had branded drivers of Evos and Rexs as Ah Bengs.. :dunno::dunno:

Surprised to hear you saying that rugged looking people should drive Evo or Rex.. Many people had branded drivers of Evos and Rexs as Ah Bengs.. :dunno::dunno:

lol.. yeah.. rugged can drive evo or Rex mah.. its supposed to be a rally car..

lol.. just that it changed image in the hands of sillypore ah bengs... blasting .. boom boom boom boom.. as they drive past..

wrx got one more nick - heard this from those "high class" pple... postman driving a Mobile Mail Box. :)

subaru_impreza_wrx_sti_05.jpg

133897813_ea00a2e011.jpg

lol.. yeah.. rugged can drive evo or Rex mah.. its supposed to be a rally car..

lol.. just that it changed image in the hands of sillypore ah bengs... blasting .. boom boom boom boom.. as they drive past..

Sigh.. That's really bad huh? We see many taxi drivers on the road who drive recklessly and dangerously. Thus, we will always stay away from ALL taxis.. With a few black sheep among the Evos' and Rexs' drivers, they are labelled Ah Bengs... :P