Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

think he paid high 50s for it

was washing the car with him last weekend, a middle-aged couple walked past and said, wah..

the new mazda 2, nice nice! bet he was gleaming with happiness when he heard them :P

dc071208001sr4.jpg

dc071208002jo5.jpg

Wat is high 50s ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
think he paid high 50s for it

was washing the car with him last weekend, a middle-aged couple walked past and said, wah..

the new mazda 2, nice nice! bet he was gleaming with happiness when he heard them :)

dc071208001sr4.jpg

dc071208002jo5.jpg

wah good good, if can really help save petrol, then worth it :)

just go easier on the right foot helps also

ah nah: think he paid around 57-58k? not too sure, told me but i can't remember exactly.

Thanks Mr Phantom. :)

Yup, RX7 FC is really too high for daily usage.. Anyway, all fast cars FC are like that.. :P

Huh? Why did she prefer the RX8 than Evo? Guess most gers like RX8 more than Evo.. But Evo really got the robotic body that I love leh.. But for EvoX, the robotic look is history.. 8|

You driving the manual or the auto one? How is your FC?

erm...that's where u are abit wrong....

the RX8 FC is high but NOT fast......really....looks good nia.... :unsure:

against NA cars, it stands a chance. But no chance with turbocharged rides, dun

bother wasting petrol to prove it :(

think she scared she genna DIAW at, if she drives mah.....

and think her little collection of LV bags matches a tad easier with the RX than the evo lor....

actually the evoX not bad lah...yesh, reminiscent of the old galant...hehe..that shark look!

eherm....mrs prefer AUTO, she cannot tahan left leg cramp on the CTE in the mornings..hehe

makes a slow car EVEN slower...only got plastic paddle shifts to play with, if wanna over-ride D :P

never calculate the FC yet....everytime almost empty..then pump to 1/2 or 3/4 mark....agar agar...

if calculate FC will sure regret. And would probably feel that should have gotten the FIT/JAZZ :dribble:

suan le lah, wanna get such cars...dun bother about FC liao lah...

drive liao, feel shiok with the car can liao..

I just consider the FC as an extension of my younger days at the arcades.

Instead of DONG coins to play car games, now is DONG dollars to play real car lor :notti:

Edited by compassvale

driving this mah, earlier already posted liao :)

img0177bw1.jpg

ok lah, this is the actual colour :) ,

ooops, that's mrs beside the car,

bet you can imagine how happier she is with this rather than the evoX :bangwall:

img0129azy8.jpg

or Phantom, we can get either and switch rides now and then??? :notti:

good idea right? next time you get the Cayenne, we get the GTR/new RX and

we have best of both worlds...heee :P

lol.. sounds like a terrific idea... btw... could you remind me again how much the cayenne costs?

ah nah: think he paid around 57-58k? not too sure, told me but i can't remember exactly.

the RX8 FC is high but NOT fast......really....looks good nia.... :help:

bother wasting petrol to prove it :D

and think her little collection of LV bags matches a tad easier with the RX than the evo lor....

actually the evoX not bad lah...yesh, reminiscent of the old galant...hehe..that shark look!

eherm....mrs prefer AUTO, she cannot tahan left leg cramp on the CTE in the mornings..hehe

makes a slow car EVEN slower...only got plastic paddle shifts to play with, if wanna over-ride D :bangwall:

never calculate the FC yet....everytime almost empty..then pump to 1/2 or 3/4 mark....agar agar...

if calculate FC will sure regret. And would probably feel that should have gotten the FIT/JAZZ :D

Instead of DONG coins to play car games, now is DONG dollars to play real car lor :D

dude.. lol.. the auto transmission will likely throw u into the 8km/L range....

its the engine. take heart that your road tax is alot cheaper then the fellas driving 2k cc rides.. but u can go just as fast..

heh heh..

57 to 58k is for normal plate..

if OPC is 40k .... 8k more than the Hyundai Getz ....I can't afford.

lol.. sounds like a terrific idea... btw... could you remind me again how much the cayenne costs?

dude.. lol.. the auto transmission will likely throw u into the 8km/L range....

its the engine. take heart that your road tax is alot cheaper then the fellas driving 2k cc rides.. but u can go just as fast..

heh heh..

hey you go, hehe

p1yq9.jpg

p2jh2.jpg

p3dw4.jpg

yeah, only consolation is pay 1.3litre road tax nia....but then, with road tax going down and petrol

going up, the equation not in my favour leh...hehe

yeap, probably just take heart that it is the only ride currently with no pistons in it. hehe

you are right. probably can match NA 2litre rides.

Just dun waste time against the turbo/super-charged rides. Not worth trying.

Dun even try to waste their time :bangwall:

Nowadays, just feel shiok how balanced and poised it is when entering and exiting bends/curves....

that's all. Leaves a smile on my face everytime i leave a bend behind :bangwall:

57 to 58k is for normal plate..

if OPC is 40k .... 8k more than the Hyundai Getz ....I can't afford.

ah nah,

u got consider the Picanto? or the Lancer GLX?

pricewise for spaciousness, the GLX is really quite worth it.

esp when the price quite low since the EX is out.

Picanto .. no way ..

other ride will consider 4 yrs later.

can read this review of the New Kia Picanto...

http://www.oneshift.com/articles/article.p...id=1&view=1

but if you considering Getz or got one, must take care also...

cos mrs's galfren had one...from a 4door, it slowly became

a COUPE

because, the back doors slowly one by one cannot open. so end up only

driver and side passenger doors can open. the back 2 doors somehow the lock got problem..hehe

until she went to get it fixed.

actually all cars got problems here and there, we must all take good care of our rides :bangwall:

Edited by compassvale

the RX8 FC is high but NOT fast......really....looks good nia.... :help:

bother wasting petrol to prove it :D

makes a slow car EVEN slower...only got plastic paddle shifts to play with, if wanna over-ride D :bangwall:

if calculate FC will sure regret. And would probably feel that should have gotten the FIT/JAZZ :D

Instead of DONG coins to play car games, now is DONG dollars to play real car lor :D

Hmm. I had also heard that RX8 is not beri fast.. There was once, I was driving towards Queenstown. And there was this stupid RX8 driver who kept on 'poking' the *** of my car. :bangwall: No cars at the side but purposely wanna 'play' with me.. See me za bor, thought can bully ar? :notti:

I then dropped gear and slammed on my paddle and let him smell my smoke.. He tried to catch up with me but guess I took his off guard totally.. He thought all girls stupid stupid ar.. Stopped at traffic light after that and give me the **** face..

Now that you had mentioned, I won't carry any LV bag along if I drive the Evo out in future.. :P

Can don't calculate FC meh? Everytime we pump petrol and look at the trip meter, our hearts will be heart pain.. Very siong.. Especially now that we are travelling alot to get stuffs for our house..

Hmm. I had also heard that RX8 is not beri fast.. There was once, I was driving towards Queenstown. And there was this stupid RX8 driver who kept on 'poking' the *** of my car. :bangwall: No cars at the side but purposely wanna 'play' with me.. See me za bor, thought can bully ar? :bangwall:

I then dropped gear and slammed on my paddle and let him smell my smoke.. He tried to catch up with me but guess I took his off guard totally.. He thought all girls stupid stupid ar.. Stopped at traffic light after that and give me the **** face..

Now that you had mentioned, I won't carry any LV bag along if I drive the Evo out in future.. :notti:

Can don't calculate FC meh? Everytime we pump petrol and look at the trip meter, our hearts will be heart pain.. Very siong.. Especially now that we are travelling alot to get stuffs for our house..

actually no need to hear one...

u see the brochures/specs.....the measly amount of torque....*shake head*

the new GTR has 3 times as much, the EVO/WRX have almost 2 times as much...that pretty much sets the expectations liao

wah sey....then i think this stupid driver either have too much $$$ to burn or wat...

how can an RX8 ever catch a EVO or WRX?? (unless it is illegally turbo/supercharged)

Can....ONLY WHEN the EVO or WRX does not want to play.

I reckon an EVO/WRX at 1/2 - 3/4 throttle will already smoke it....let alone when you slammed the throttle as you did...

UNLESS, you were at south bouna vista road, or down mount faber, then maybe he would have a chance to stick near you as you would not have much straights to exploit your turbo

at stop and go traffic lights, i think he really got nothing better to do :help:

sister ah, forget about FC lah....

wanna drive sports car, cannot so ji jiao one....

it's like wanna buy a Holland Road bungalow with swimming pool and start to scared the property tax and high utility bills.

aim for it, do the sums right...and forget about the entailing costs...just enjoy the purchase :D

Edited by compassvale

can read this review of the New Kia Picanto...

http://www.oneshift.com/articles/article.p...id=1&view=1

but if you considering Getz or got one, must take care also...

cos mrs's galfren had one...from a 4door, it slowly became

a COUPE

because, the back doors slowly one by one cannot open. so end up only

driver and side passenger doors can open. the back 2 doors somehow the lock got problem..hehe

until she went to get it fixed.

actually all cars got problems here and there, we must all take good care of our rides :bangwall:

I got getz 3 months ago .. so far so good ..

seldom hear back door got problem one ... unless ... got bang by someone ...

I got getz 3 months ago .. so far so good ..

seldom hear back door got problem one ... unless ... got bang by someone ...

that probably explains it...

think she genna a couple of accidents before...including a CTE pile up once...hehe

enjoy your ride bro :bangwall:

think your plate SGW or SGX?

ours gotten around Sept, it's SGX.

Traditional Chinese dun like Xs,

but mrs and I in financial sector.....SGX is like Singapore Stock Exchange mah...

good good....bring in the $$$

hehe

think she genna a couple of accidents before...including a CTE pile up once...hehe

enjoy your ride bro :bangwall:

but mrs and I in financial sector.....SGX is like Singapore Stock Exchange mah...

hehe

SGY .. Born in Sept

SGX not good meh ... i dun mind ... traditional Chinese is more focus on the number instead like .. 7474 .. or 168 car plate number..

enjoy your ride... .

enjoy your ride bro !!

hehe

No wonder... i also like SGX. lol...

but no way to get that liao.. ha ha..

actually no need to hear one...

u see the brochures/specs.....the measly amount of torque....*shake head*

the new GTR has 3 times as much, the EVO/WRX have almost 2 times as much...that pretty much sets the expectations liao

wah sey....then i think this stupid driver either have too much $$$ to burn or wat...

how can an RX8 ever catch a EVO or WRX?? (unless it is illegally turbo/supercharged)

Can....ONLY WHEN the EVO or WRX does not want to play.

I reckon an EVO/WRX at 1/2 - 3/4 throttle will already smoke it....let alone when you slammed the throttle as you did...

UNLESS, you were at south bouna vista road, or down mount faber, then maybe he would have a chance to stick near you as you would not have much straights to exploit your turbo

at stop and go traffic lights, i think he really got nothing better to do :yamseng:

sister ah, forget about FC lah....

wanna drive sports car, cannot so ji jiao one....

it's like wanna buy a Holland Road bungalow with swimming pool and start to scared the property tax and high utility bills.

aim for it, do the sums right...and forget about the entailing costs...just enjoy the purchase :D

Opps, I forget to mention that at that point of time, I am not driving the Evo. I was driving an SIR. He thought it's the original B16, but he suay lar, it was a B20 engine that I was pushing.. :jawdrop:

Seriously, had never really go fast in the Evo before.. Maybe only a few times when merging into expressways.. Singapore too many TPs liao. Every where you turn, you will see a 'white ant' waiting..

I also wanted to ignore the FC.. But really abit hard leh.. I mean, after every massive jam, you end up 1 bar of tank lesser than before.. Before you knew it, you gonna pump petrol again. !! But of course, when we got the car, we got ourselves prepared for it liao. :dribble:

enjoy your ride bro :P

hehe

Your car is pretty new then I guess? You got it from PI or?

SGY .. Born in Sept

SGX not good meh ... i dun mind ... traditional Chinese is more focus on the number instead like .. 7474 .. or 168 car plate number..

enjoy your ride... .

It's not easy to bid for this kind of numbers 168 or 888.. Think you smelly smelly also need to throw in a few thousands.. Some rich ppl can throw a freaking 5 digits for really 'heng' numbers.. You got bid for numbers?

my boss throw in a few k to bid for "1188" and he got it for his new S Class Benz.... mine .... random pick by Komoco sales Rep.