Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

does anyone notice that really alot of cars on the roads nowadays?

even weekends...sat/sun mornings, go town via CTE, jampacked like weekdays :jawdrop:

govt smiling all the way.....got more $$ to invest in banks :jawdrop:

the ERPs all ringing like cash registrars in carrefour....

the ERPs all ringing like cash registrars in carrefour....

this is the SUPER CAR most people CANT afford. (skin must be like rhino/elephant then qualified to buy)

http://www.sgcarmart.com/main/info-2fkYslRV-1063.html

Edited by MaCe

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Of cos there are ways to fool the system. Like using some other's license and so on....lol

or when the person got license many years liao, but not much real driving experience..hehe

But think the logistics of getting such things implemented will put off any govt lah..hehehe

Thumbprint / retina scanner. its a plausible idea.

that fellow was driving a RWD MX5 at that time, he probably thinks it's just another FWD/4WD that he can floor the throttle and get away with it. Sorry lor, RWDs are not for novices esp at high speed/heavy throttle.

that's not the worse thing. FACT IS, after this accident, he DID NOT learn his lesson. And somemore went to claim he wants to test drive another *performance* vehicle in forum and got discovered that was him. Then all h#ll broke lose and everyone remembered him and demanded action. Otherwise the case would have been forgotten and buried.

People even wrote in to demand answers from the TP, why the case was taking so long.

Think next time cars should be fitted with Driving License detectors with new licenses embedded with speed limiters. (like cash car machine, but must slot in your license to drive the car) Meaning no matter what car, as long as it is slotted with a license with <2 years driving experience, the car is limited at 50km/hr by default. And only when it enters expressways, gadgets on the expressway override the limiter and allows 80km/hr. :P

Of cos there are ways to fool the system. Like using some other's license and so on....lol

or when the person got license many years liao, but not much real driving experience..hehe

But think the logistics of getting such things implemented will put off any govt lah..hehehe

The cars that I can think of with regards to your suggestion....the Peel P50 (top speed abt 60km/h):

peelp50gp4.jpg

Peel P50 video clip

:yamseng:

It is here in Singapore :(

posted in another forum

22122007019ex5.jpg

22122007012bw1.jpg

here's my take

dc071223003aue7.jpg

real life impression: not as big as i thought it would be. definitely had a *gundam* look to it.

look at the signature 4 red circular tail-lights carried forward from the R34 ;)

soon, the tussle between WRXs and EVOs shall be no more....cos when the left lane is taken by the evo, right lane taken by the WRX.....in the middle zooms past the GTR.....

It's no longer *smell no smoke*......it's 1up.......

*SEE NO TAIL-LIGHT* that's when the GTR zooms past them and the 4 red tail-lights merge into a single red line

:notti:

Edited by compassvale

Phantom,

new SLK for 2008, facelifted

9071221.002.1M.jpg

The sporty looking Mercedes Benz SLK which you have come to love just got sportier for 2008.

Incorporating around 650 newly developed parts, the 2008 SLK is now more "F1 inspired" through the modification of the front air dam, a pronounced F1 nose and grille spine. At the rear, a new lower skirt and pipe design make for a more aggressive rear, complimented by a pair of darkened rear lamps. The new cabin houses a new multi-functional three-spoke sports steering wheel and a new instrument cluster.

Power plant wise, the four-cylinder supercharged engine of the existing SLK200 will be carried forward with power boosted by 15 kW/21 hp (to 135 kW/184 hp) and torque increased from 240 to 250 Nm. If that is still not enough power for you, the SLK is also available with a six-cylinder 3.5-litre V6 engine that develops 224 kW/305 hp at 6500 rpm.

resized-20071222114025110.jpg

Edited by compassvale

WAHAHAH!

Good! That only means 1 thing... can get this cheaper liao. hee hee hee..

oh ya. Merry Xmas my friend. (love the GTR rear... very nice)

wah kaoz eh i can't make it for saturday. but maybe sunday.

eh u got the details anot? wanna go together? ha ha ha. i stay at simei.. how can miss.

wah kaoz eh i can't make it for saturday. but maybe sunday.

eh u got the details anot? wanna go together? ha ha ha. i stay at simei.. how can miss.

hehe..cannot wait till sunday liao...went to check it out....

Phantom, BUY BUY BUY ;)

img0004yc2.jpg

hehe..cannot wait till sunday liao...went to check it out....

Phantom, BUY BUY BUY ;)

img0004yc2.jpg

What The ... !?

wa lao eh... :P

So how Phantom?

went to touch touch the SLK at expo? hehe

Anyway, here's what i am driving now in NFS: Prostreet...hehe

Using this for grip races, my real ride, same shade somemore :yamseng:

img0029bs6.jpg

for drag races,

img0041an5.jpg

this for drift races,

img0049xv0.jpg

and, today just managed to unlock this...hehe

img0050tk3.jpg

bro, next time when u driving your SLK, if u happen to see this zoom past,

img0053tn7.jpg

remember to flash your headlights.....i'll go easy on the throttle and wind down the window

and say hi to you side by side 8|

just kidding..hehe....will not let u smell my smoke.....frenly driver i promise :good:

anyway, if it will be the GTR next time, it will be RED,

Mrs approve the colour liao..... 8|

Edited by compassvale

Dude,

ha ha ha.. dude.. its really funny. thanks for giving face and not making me and my SLK ride look paiseh.

Decided not to go and shop at Ikea instead.. I worried for my pocket..

today go pay deposit for wedding banquet.. brought my chequebook along... dangerous.. lol

hi guys, me back liao.

just to share, a few days before our wedding, someone vandalised my hb's car bonnet; the idiot made 2 very big dents on the bonnet.

we just had it resprayed and polished and it kenna vendalised. in the end had to fork out more $$ to get the bonnet replaced a few days before the wedding. !!

This kinda scenario most sian.

Now i need to change my front bumper and driver side fender but cant afford to put car in workshop for days so onli mth end when i go overseas for work.

Spend this kinda "yuan wang qian" veri sian 1/2.

Save money so hard then spend on such thing....

ya lor. very yuan wang. somemore its newly resprayed and looks brand new liao. *haiz*

btw what happened to your bumper and fender?

sigh....kena hit from my right side.

it's not serious, just got dent then th fenger/bumper join broke. Bonnet misalign. :furious:

dun say liao la. 2008 huat ah!!! :sport-smiley-004:

really no choice such things...

especially when there are cases of car vandalism rampant in some HDB carparks....

that's why need to stay landed in order to ensure the car is *safe* overnight...haha

but then again...go out park shopping centres may genna also.

my friend parked his car in office carpark, just went for waxing/polishing...next day got a key-scratch line down to the base metal !!