Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

actually cannot expect too much lah...

to squeeze many episodes of anime into movie length...not easy....

the anime got more time to develop a proper storyline...still...some parts of the anime quite crappy though...i rather fast forward..hehe

okok...cya later at the gathering!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wah... you all got gathering ah? lol... never jio...

compassvale... alot of posts leh.. i need some time to reply you.. ha ha ha ha...

actually the gold rx7 was done by mrs compassvale's ex for her..hehehe

think he wanted the champagne gold effect..but think either can't find that colour or wat...end up

very obit looking gold car..hehe..never mind lah..take it as limited edition 24K gold plated rx8 lor..hehe

then i went to do a black gim gim same version also :furious:

see them side by side..hehe

true lor..it's unfair but it's true....people do judge you on the kind of rides....

u see people come out of wrxs/evos...first thought...wah liew chao ah beng..chao ah lian..

but u dunno they are actually university graduates/masters or PhD holders and very nice people....it's true.

and u see people come out of bmws/lexus....wah....class....actually they may be AH LONGS...or wat...

there is more to a driver than his/her car....but then....first impressions often lasts...and stays/branded with the driver...

the kits last time got from a hobby shop in tampines 201 area...but no more liao.....that time stocked up alot..in fact for the last few years never buy any kits, still got more than 10 kits not done up.....now must slowly find time to finish them up :jawdrop:

yes...can u imagine a BABY BLUE S2000? yesh...mrs compassvale's *weird* colour choice..haha :P

Gold very orh biang leh.. lol.. no offence.. i prefer the black version.. heh heh... if a different gold was used maybe still not bad...

it also depends on how the driver dress lah.. but then it doesn't make sense like if you are at managerial level and above drive WRX and meet clients.. abit not correct leh.. lol... tio boh?

Wah.. one kit easily cost 50 bucks.. you've spent at least a few thousand liao on the kits and paints etc...

actually hor..

she made the baby blue S2000 more than 6-7 years back...u see the tyres...old until got slight mould growing on them liao..not

black black like new tyres

and i was still suaning her just now over dinner that you actually noticed the baby blue s2000. must have

stuck out like a SORE THUMB that's why..haha :jawdrop:

but hor...after dinner, went surfing about S2000 just for fun...and realised got a near baby blue special S2000 edition for 2008! :P

wah...is this good prediction from her or wat :furious:

not exact hue though...but close enough ba...i would never guessed they would use this kinda blue on S2000...lol

actually hope next time can own a sporty car and a big SUV/MPV....

a good combination will be something like

Honda S2000 & CRV/Odyssey

Nissan GTR & Murano

Mazda RX & CX7

BMW Z4 & X5/7series

Toyota (celica/trueno/supra replacement) & Picnic

Subaru (hmm...they dun make sports coupes leh...no choice but wrx) & Tribeca

Mitsubishi (also no sports coupes like last time FTOs/GTOs...no choice but evos) & Outlander? hehe

best of both worlds...one ride to enjoy driving....the other for utilian usage....hehe

wah so many years liao? maybe need to change tyres liao.. lol...

Not sore la.. but.. erm.. "unique" .. ha ha ha.. the blue version for 08 has spoiler.. slap on a spoiler on your s2000 and you've got the new version liao.. heh heh heh...

bro.. same idea leh.. but I'm not a MPV fan.. more a SUV fan..

what about

Boxster / Cayanne ? lol..

i agree with you exactly... one for the joyride... other for practicality

Gold very orh biang leh.. lol.. no offence.. i prefer the black version.. heh heh... if a different gold was used maybe still not bad...

it also depends on how the driver dress lah.. but then it doesn't make sense like if you are at managerial level and above drive WRX and meet clients.. abit not correct leh.. lol... tio boh?

Wah.. one kit easily cost 50 bucks.. you've spent at least a few thousand liao on the kits and paints etc...

hmmm...managerial level must change to 3 or 5 series liao ah..hehe

ok lah....mrs compassvale's colleague who is an AM currently in the same firm, drives a white WRX.

think he still gets a bit peeved when ladies still refer to his ride as....*wa....family car ah*

i think he was hoping that they would go....*wa....sports car ah...* hehe

think so, that time still studying also...so slowly buy lor....hehe

and not including my R/C collection last time....sold most of it le....gas and battery

but i had a Trueno AE86 polycarbonate RC body cover last time....lol :P

still at my old place...got chance will bring over and keep nicely..hehe

Edited by compassvale

wahahahah ... i like... but 70k 80k is pricey.. other time i saw 50k nia.. lol. but not as swee definately..

yeah...the rotary is a gem....if really got $$$..buy the rx7 keep as vintage car also shiok...

a normal 4 stroke engine works like this...

4strokeenginefv9.gif

the rotary goes like this....the inventor Mr Wankel really had his own ideas on things..hehe

while normal piston engines tends to stress their mechanical parts at high rpms...the rotary just keeps spinning

and spinning with much less stress as there isn't any drastic change in piston stroke motion.

180pxwankelcycleanimenys8.gif

for a 1.3litre engine to produce over 200hp without turbos/supercharger is an engineering feat and

ingenuity....although it is notorious for being atrocious in fuel and engine oil consumption.....

but you get the exclusivity of have a ride that has no pistons in it....and very smooth and relatively silent operation...

you definitely will not wake up your neighbours, nor announce to other road users that you are around them..hehe

when we came home after Mace's gathering today, saw an evo9 starting up his ride in our carpark. It was only idling, but it sounded quite high on the decibel level....hehe...seriously, last time when i was much younger....i felt it's so cool! the

BOP BOP BOP sound, even when idling...but nowadays...if you ask me to drive it, i think i will feel very self conscious...

like a bit paiseh like dat....too much attention grabbing liao....think it's a sign that mellowed down liao ba...or grown out of the phase liao..hehe

if we have gotten the evoX, we would probably try to find every way to reduce the decibel levels....slower never mind....just dun make people's eyes

turn to us for the wrong reasons when we turn the ignition key..hehe

the rx7 is a legend because it has a rotary engine in it and also turbos :P

but the engine is not the only plus point, the handling has always been a big plus also.

the rx8 is also a 1.3 litre engine but produces near 250hp, without turbos...another engineering feat.

but without the rx7 turbos, the low end torque is lacking. But what you lack in straight line speed, you can make up for it in the corners/bends...

another gem naturally-aspirated engine is the one in S2000. very high-revving.....

a classic of HONDA engineering superiority also...

Edited by compassvale

hmmm...managerial level must change to 3 or 5 series liao ah..hehe

ok lah....mrs compassvale's colleague who is an AM currently in the same firm, drives a white WRX.

think he still gets a bit peeved when ladies still refer to his ride as....*wa....family car ah*

i think he was hoping that they would go....*wa....sports car ah...* hehe

think so, that time still studying also...so slowly buy lor....hehe

and not including my R/C collection last time....sold most of it le....gas and battery

but i had a Trueno AE86 polycarbonate RC body cover last time....lol :bangwall:

still at my old place...got chance will bring over and keep nicely..hehe

yeah.. lol.. my friend just bought a 3 series coupe.. another a 3 series saloon.. the coupe **** happening man... lol... nice red leather seats..

ha ha ha.. i won't consider a WRX a family car.. lol.. but then no need to guess also know why he peeved.. imagine u drive a cayanne.. and ppl go like.. wah family car.. (at least must .. wah. porsche ah..)

heh heh..

wah kao.. you still got RC collection ah? .. i remember i had tamiya battery operated collection nia.. then some models on cars robots ships.. lol...

dude.. are u ALWAYS here? lol.. good video... :dribble:

lol...

this thread predominantly it's me posting..

but on other threads, may be mrs.... :P

2 very high revving naturally-aspirated engines...

2 very nice but long videos...enjoy :)

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=5QtTY4W7h_M

Vtec power! very unique digital tachometer ! must be **** shiok with all the wind blowing in the face...hehe

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=RsLjhQOmwWc

must see towards the end, track time clock almost as fast as the M3 and the 350Z :thumbs up:

i think the trick is to carry more speed into the corners to make up for the slower straight line speed.

anyway,

check out this thread...

for people who find parking difficult, help is near...from Nissan :D

http://www.oneshift.com/news/news.php?view=1&newsid=659

Edited by compassvale

dude.. are u ALWAYS here? lol.. good video... :dribble:

oddly tuscani look.. correct me if i'm wrong...

behind reminiscent of FTO.

hmmm....must go see the video again....

here's the FTO back...

img0170ks7.jpg

actually if u see the side profile..it looks like a elongated version of a suzuki swift,

esp the windows angles....hehe

comparewb5.jpg

hmm..about suzuki swifts... :thumbs up: never mind....

Edited by compassvale

Hyundai_Tuscani_side.jpg

My bad on the FTO.. lol..

but then.. compare the tuscani.. the GTR looks like they just took the tuscani and sharpen all the curves..