Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

wow..so many pictures of toy kar...

hb also spent a bomb on them. but of all his collections i prefer the chrono Q cute cute ones. can play somemore. :)

guys are like this lor.. :jawdrop:

still got those r/c on batteries or gas/nitro....those really can play..hehe

that one another collection :o

even go NS also cannot escape cars :( ...mr compassvale genna posted as vehicle auto-tech

(in other words~mechanic)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
can imagine taking a sharp turn with this baby :jawdrop::o

yayaya...compassvale go buy the GTR then apple and me can do SHARPer SHARP SHARP turn...

if crash just say sorry nia...hor? :(:lol::)

i think i better buy the GTR R/C body when it's out and then lend u the remote control lah..

that one crash never mind....hehe

oh..about taking sharp corners....

there's a saying, the sharp corner ahead is what separates the boys and the men.

but scared lah....i rather not grow up :jawdrop:

that reminds me of a tale from a friend, driving a grey silver van.

He was travelling one rainy day from PIE>BKE bend....not speeding or wat....only 50-60kmph...

then his van spin almost 360deg around on the 2lane bend...scare the **** out of him...luckily no vehicles beside and the vehicles coming from the back all brake...

his van quite big (forgot the make/model) but the tyres only 155/R13 nia ....so he scared..went to change to 185/R14 now...

in the end..whether u ride motorcycle, drive swift, BMW or ferrari...what matters in the end are only the rubber patches on the road...dun play play....马路如虎口..hehe

seriously, i think a lot of van drivers dun really care about their tyres

i've even been behind a van going up a multi-storey carpark, at tekka mall

it was raining so the ramp quite slippery

can see the van's tyres are moving furiously but the van is not moving :jawdrop::o:(

so worried that the van go start to roll backwards instead

one thing i learnt in driving school is that approach the bend slow but exit fast

the moment you past the 'corner' i.e. half-way point can start to accelerate liao :)

er...excuse me..

did anyone say CTE always JAM? hehe

img0103dq8.jpg

hehe..this will be our weekend project...to clean up the cars as they have been in storage for quite a number of years already...some of the cars are say....

8-10 years old? some of their mirror drop...windscreen wiper drop...spoiler drop as i transported them over...hehe

WAHHHHH........ :(:):)

i prefer with a little more curves.. like the Ferrari F430

8|

641.jpg

Wah very chio car!!

Now hooked to watching Top Gear with my hubby...they introduced a lot of fast cars....v interesting show!

that reminds me of a tale from a friend, driving a grey silver van.

He was travelling one rainy day from PIE>BKE bend....not speeding or wat....only 50-60kmph...

then his van spin almost 360deg around on the 2lane bend...scare the **** out of him...luckily no vehicles beside and the vehicles coming from the back all brake...

also reminds me of a distant relative long time ago - lorry buang, flip over, knock down 2 lamp post.

he only have minor bruises and then he said HENG AH!:(! too early....

cos 3mths later he was billed $1200 x 2 = $2400 for the 2 lamp post. :)

the accident didnt kill him but the bill nearly...

nowadays i heard the traffic lights(all LED) better dont go and hit, some said $3k some said $5k.

and all these are not covered under your insurance hor.

Edited by MaCe

also reminds me of a distant relative long time ago - lorry buang, flip over, knock down 2 lamp post.

he only have minor bruises and then he said HENG AH!:(! too early....

cos 3mths later he was billed $1200 x 2 = $2400 for the 2 lamp post. :)

the accident didnt kill him but the bill nearly...

nowadays i heard the traffic lights(all LED) better dont go and hit, some said $3k some said $5k.

and all these are not covered under your insurance hor.

Dun say lamp post, even hit a tree also got to pay for the tree's medical bill... :)

This is for PHANTOM, the RX7 (got a veilside edition somemore..hehe)

can see which EVO/WRX side i am biased to right? hehehe

yeshh....me an EVO fan...my best buddy is a WRX fan..hehe

in fact, nearly wanted to wait and get the EVO X for our ride...but mrs compassvale dun suit that kinda image cos sometimes she drives....too garang and uncouth for her....she wanna 走 refined, cultured kind of 路线..hahaha..think she dun want us to put in so much $$ and end up looking like some old ah beng & lao ah lian :dancingqueen:

OMG... thanks for bringing back the RX7.... second hand market can still find but alot chng until quite ugly... sigh...

the veilside edition very nice.. eh where u go to buy your models?

Wah seh... EVO too power liao lah.. heh heh... sometimes the car brings a certain image to you also... lol.. i think if i drive WRX or EVO.. sure look like Ah Beng one.. lol...

er...excuse me..

did anyone say CTE always JAM? hehe

img0103dq8.jpg

hehe..this will be our weekend project...to clean up the cars as they have been in storage for quite a number of years already...some of the cars are say....

8-10 years old? some of their mirror drop...windscreen wiper drop...spoiler drop as i transported them over...hehe

Is that a S2000 i see in the bottom? :sport-smiley-004:

Phantom.....

tribute to your NSX....reborn into my collection..hehe

(can still see Takumi's ride in the background wor...hehe)

img0101ja9.jpg

KUM XIA LA!

That really brings back old memories for me... looks exactly like the one i did...

sigh.. time flies... old liao.

OMG... thanks for bringing back the RX7.... second hand market can still find but alot chng until quite ugly... sigh...

the veilside edition very nice.. eh where u go to buy your models?

Wah seh... EVO too power liao lah.. heh heh... sometimes the car brings a certain image to you also... lol.. i think if i drive WRX or EVO.. sure look like Ah Beng one.. lol...

Is that a S2000 i see in the bottom? :dancingqueen:

KUM XIA LA!

That really brings back old memories for me... looks exactly like the one i did...

sigh.. time flies... old liao.

actually the gold rx7 was done by mrs compassvale's ex for her..hehehe

think he wanted the champagne gold effect..but think either can't find that colour or wat...end up

very obit looking gold car..hehe..never mind lah..take it as limited edition 24K gold plated rx8 lor..hehe

then i went to do a black gim gim same version also !!

img0111uh7.jpg see them side by side..hehe

true lor..it's unfair but it's true....people do judge you on the kind of rides....

u see people come out of wrxs/evos...first thought...wah liew chao ah beng..chao ah lian..

but u dunno they are actually university graduates/masters or PhD holders and very nice people....it's true.

and u see people come out of bmws/lexus....wah....class....actually they may be AH LONGS...or wat...

there is more to a driver than his/her car....but then....first impressions often lasts...and stays/branded with the driver...

the kits last time got from a hobby shop in tampines 201 area...but no more liao.....that time stocked up alot..in fact for the last few years never buy any kits, still got more than 10 kits not done up.....now must slowly find time to finish them up :furious:

yes...can u imagine a BABY BLUE S2000? yesh...mrs compassvale's *weird* colour choice..haha :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by compassvale

actually hor..

she made the baby blue S2000 more than 6-7 years back...u see the tyres...old until got slight mould growing on them liao..not

black black like new tyres

img0153mm4.jpg

and i was still suaning her just now over dinner that you actually noticed the baby blue s2000. must have

stuck out like a SORE THUMB that's why..haha :dancingqueen:

but hor...after dinner, went surfing about S2000 just for fun...and realised got a near baby blue special S2000 edition for 2008! :dancingqueen:

s2000-cr-header.jpg

S2000 CR Race Track Ready

Introducing the next roadster to epitomize the pure thoroughbred racer lineage of Honda motorsports: The 2008 S2000 CR “Club Racer”.

Intention The S2000 CR was designed to drive to the track, and around it. The CR is a competitor, and its driver should possess the desire to maximize its potential for improved track times at club racing events.

Quicker The factory-tuned CR is an extreme performer. Its aerodynamic design and stiffer suspension settings provide increased rigidity and increased downforce. It’s a purist’s sports machine that builds on the race-inspired attributes of the original S2000—then cranks out even more of everything sports car drivers crave.

Lighter The CR takes “track-inspired” to an entirely new level. With racecar-like suspension and lower weight, its cornering, braking and acceleration make it one of the best rides around. To accomplish this, the audio system and air conditioning are now offered as options and the spare tire has been replaced with a tire repair kit. This, along with other modifications, lightens the racy roadster by nearly 100 pounds from the original S2000. Add in a taut new chassis, quicker steering ratio, “stickier” tires, and track-inspired has never felt so meaningful.

EXCLUSIVE STANDARD FEATURES:

Firmer springs, dampers and suspension bushings

Stiffer front and rear stabilization bars

Quicker steering ratio

Larger rear P255/40 R17 tires

Bridgestone® Potenza RE070 tires

All-new 17" dark gray 5-spoke alloy wheels

Fully functional aerodynamic front and rear spoilers

Yellow and black fabric

Yellow-stitched seats, shift boot and steering wheel

Spherical aluminum shift knob

Removable aluminum hardtop

Body-colored roll bar cowlings

Sport-tuned exhaust silencer

wah...is this good prediction from her or wat :dancingqueen:

not exact hue though...but close enough ba...i would never guessed they would use this kinda blue on S2000...lol

actually hope next time can own a sporty car and a big SUV/MPV....

a good combination will be something like

Honda S2000 & CRV/Odyssey

Nissan GTR & Murano

Mazda RX & CX7

BMW Z4 & X5/7series

Toyota (celica/trueno/supra replacement) & Picnic

Subaru (hmm...they dun make sports coupes leh...no choice but wrx) & Tribeca

Mitsubishi (also no sports coupes like last time FTOs/GTOs...no choice but evos) & Outlander? hehe

best of both worlds...one ride to enjoy driving....the other for utilian usage....hehe

Edited by compassvale