Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LinDa

^urban Linda's Suburban Cove^

I've been having this problem with my place. Ceiling and plasterboards getting mouldy. My toilet plasterboard concealing one of the pipe is falling apart as my part time cleaner tried to cleaned it but got the paint off and it short of started to disintegrate. How to solve, HELP? :dunno:

:o Are you okay?

abrasions on my knee and sprained my ankle. photo on my personal blog. super pai say sia.. :bangwall:

Edited by LinDa

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Maybe you can ask Mace for advice?

Anyway your abrasion is not so bad, but how is your ankle now? Anyway dun be super pai seh, I am even more jialat cos Im very accident prone & a terrible klutz somehow.

I've been having this problem with my place. Ceiling and plasterboards getting mouldy. My toilet plasterboard concealing one of the pipe is falling apart as my part time cleaner tried to cleaned it but got the paint off and it short of started to disintegrate. How to solve, HELP? :dunno:

abrasions on my knee and sprained my ankle. photo on my personal blog. super pai say sia.. :bangwall:

Maybe you can ask Mace for advice?

Anyway your abrasion is not so bad, but how is your ankle now? Anyway dun be super pai seh, I am even more jialat cos Im very accident prone & a terrible klutz somehow.

the abrasion not as bad as the one i had last yr when 1 leg dropped into the drain. did not go to sin seh, hubby rubbed a bit now quite ok unless i go press hard on it.

haha, same here. i go round knocking into walls, tables, doors etc etc. hows yr sunday? :D

My sunday was fine, just that I came down with a mild flu thanks to my sinus problem. :bang wall:

How about yours? :)

the abrasion not as bad as the one i had last yr when 1 leg dropped into the drain. did not go to sin seh, hubby rubbed a bit now quite ok unless i go press hard on it.

haha, same here. i go round knocking into walls, tables, doors etc etc. hows yr sunday? :D

My sunday was fine, just that I came down with a mild flu thanks to my sinus problem. :bang wall:

How about yours? :)

sunday went well expect had a bad racket with my son that i totally felt guilty about. not a good monday too. i create a possibility of being great for the rest of the week! :D

u le?

Um, I got bored at home. I can totally understand why being a hsewife or stay home wife is very boring than working elsewhere. I mean, at least get paid a salary to spend for yourself, for your family or share financial commitment even though it can get monotonous at work sometimes. But staying home facing 4 walls daily with no kids other than a dog at home sure is even worse. So I just got out of home for some walking around on mon. :P

sunday went well expect had a bad racket with my son that i totally felt guilty about. not a good monday too. i create a possibility of being great for the rest of the week! :D

u le?

Self-Created Service Yard

Since laundry is the most major housework for me, I really need a service yard to do all the washing, drying and hanging. 5-rooms hardly can find got service yard units (Bukit Batok Blk 28X have though, very big somemore, colleague just move in) so I got to self-create lor. Its one of my requirement to all the IDs I spoke with.

Got to be careful with my automated laundry hanger coming down as the area is really small. Can tell its very cramp.

SP_A0201.jpg

Hi LinDa,

Can i noe how much did you pay for yr automated laundry system? It comes in 4poles?