Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LinDa

^urban Linda's Suburban Cove^

Harlow Linda.....

yup me was frm consumer but veli coincident, i was there when u not there....hehehe, no fate :P

Oh yah, may the force be with u:D! (for the sofa I mean....) :wub:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm back!:furious: Have been away due to school and it's finally o-v-e-r. :dunno: So glad to still see familiar nicks around.

Quick update:

I've moved into my place for like 4 to 5 months now. Still haven't have the time to furnish it properly due to time and budget constriants. Have been to Ikea to get some vases, candles and other small items but I still need paintings, plants and bigger items. Did not do my housewarming yet as well for the same reasons though mainly on the time side. But now time still not enough. Haha, spending too much time on my personal blog and facebook. !!

Will post pictures of my completed and lived-in home soon.

So Linda..

How are u satisfied with Frontier..

I recently signed up with them and I hope they'll do a good job as they've done up yours.

One Question, the kitchen cabinets.. are they done up nicely?

welcome back

we've really missed you

so how did the sofa episode end?

so happy to see all of you still around le.

i missed all of you too!

sofe episode was really like a unwakeable nightmare, i totally give up on evov, took what they delivered. you cannot believe the sofas they sent me are so badly made. though they did take efforts to rectify for me but its all the hassle and frustrations involved - delivered sofa, wrong, bring back, re-deliver, still wrong, bring back, re-re-deliver, still still wrong, bring back, re-re-re-deliver, still still still wrong till i'm so pissed, they came down to recitfy at my house door and i just took whatever they done and GIVE UP! long story man... :unsure:

Linda, u MIA-ed for 4mths leh..

haha, sorry le! it has been a very very very stressful four months. 1 month more to yr big day, time FLIES right! all ready?

So Linda..

How are u satisfied with Frontier..

I recently signed up with them and I hope they'll do a good job as they've done up yours.

One Question, the kitchen cabinets.. are they done up nicely?

you are in good hands! so who is yr id? :(

you are in good hands! so who is yr id? :P

My ID is Kevin..

I just chose my tiles, this week the electrician and the air-con dudes are coming for a visit! :thumbs up:

Anyway how long did it take them to do up ur house?

sofe episode was really like a unwakeable nightmare, i totally give up on evov, took what they delivered. you cannot believe the sofas they sent me are so badly made. though they did take efforts to rectify for me but its all the hassle and frustrations involved - delivered sofa, wrong, bring back, re-deliver, still wrong, bring back, re-re-deliver, still still wrong, bring back, re-re-re-deliver, still still still wrong till i'm so pissed, they came down to recitfy at my house door and i just took whatever they done and GIVE UP! long story man... :P

AHHHHH!:thumbs up:!! how can they do that? :notti::~

this is really like a nightmare that you can't wake up from !!

so how, you joining us on 25 Nov or not?

we going to :notti: :notti: at cantona7's place

Hi Linda,

Welcome back....though you left to another country in a hurry :notti: . Great to hear that you are less stress now.

I'm also MIA as currently very busy planning & packing to move to new place....

Cheers

My ID is Kevin..

I just chose my tiles, this week the electrician and the air-con dudes are coming for a visit! :(

Anyway how long did it take them to do up ur house?

3 months? :D coz we did a lot of things le.

AHHHHH!:D!! how can they do that? :curse: :curse:

this is really like a nightmare that you can't wake up from :lol:

so how, you joining us on 25 Nov or not?

we going to :lol::) at cantona7's place

super lo. i'm just glad its all over!

need to convince my hubby first lei, he is very lazy and very very shy. :P hope to see all of you there!

Hi Linda,

Welcome back....though you left to another country in a hurry :) . Great to hear that you are less stress now.

I'm also MIA as currently very busy planning & packing to move to new place....

Cheers

hello! haha.. wow, so the big major rehaul of your place is completed? time flies right!

hi LinDa, you seem to have MIAed again liao leh

why why why :~ :~ :~

Hello!! Ai yo, I'm so sorry, I was so busy with the holidays in Dec and then I had a change department for my work so was busying settling in after that.

Got a question about my ID so came in to answer the query and was reminded about my thread. Had a hard time tracking it down somemore. :P

How have you been???

hi Linda,

read so much abt you,...keke ;)

i got some banking stuffs to *qing jiao* you,....can?

maybe i PM you my email and will ask you from there.