Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LinDa

^urban Linda's Suburban Cove^

I know how you guys get your post count so high. All post inside your own blog :P

Anyway, alot of property change hands recently. I guess alot of people are considering renovation which explains why the surge in people in the forum :)

that time my blog didn't work so i post all in my t-blog lo. now ok liao, too lazy to blog at 2 places lei. :P

i guess so, now property market is quite crazy. though i find a bit deja vu of 1997 but analysts says fundamentals are strong. :dunno: anyways, i oso not speculator, intend to stay here long so as long as i got salary every mth to service my loans can liao!

alternatively, we go spam other pple's t-blog :rofl:

:lol: five!

Im also 1980 baby!:thumbs up::dancingqueen: .. ok lar, maybe not baby anymore... keke..

Linda, your home is looking great!! Congrats! :dribble:

:good:

I belong to 1979 baby but i am born in nov so still 27.. haha... :P

uncle, u don't mian qiang ok! haha.. :rofl:

I am part of the 1980's monkey clan!

i not only born in year of monkey, i got monkey ears lo! very sians one, cannot tie my hair up else look like mickey mouse. :bleah:

guess i'm the rare few early 70s babies :D

i got a gf, she's 36 but she look like she's 27. she took part in some 'you don't look yr age/guess my age' contest recently by women's weekly and is in the finals. check out the september issue (out in august)! envy such good genes sia..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yeah I agree. Can be young in body as well. My coach who is 10 years my seniors can beat me any day in the sports that I play. Its all in the mind :rofl:

what sports is that?

yar lor. i'm forever 18 lah. :P young and sweet. keke. dont vomit.

thats y he's a coach! not only you, when i go swimming, the ah peks there can swim more then 10 laps without stopping. for me after 1 lap i'm already hanging on to the side of the pool for dear life.

i miss those days when i was 18 with firm skin lo. nowadays i feel that my face seems to be sagging lor. :lol: haha, my stamina oso sucks. maybe we should organize some weekend exercise club after all our renovations complete. we can set up some exercise forum - EXERTALK! :dunno:

also reception of new ideas and ways of doing things

some people 20yo but behave like old uncle/aunty

me lo. i very naggy like auntie. :D and very cheapskate like auntie. :P and dress like auntie on weekends. :P

good good, you look like mickey mouse

i look like kitty cat so cat catch mouse mah :dribble:

u got pointy ears ar? :thumbs up: or long furry tail? :bleah: i scare lei.

how was yr project submission? i had a long night yesterday. son vomited on my new white bedsheets last night. :dancingqueen: he woke up at 3am saying tummy ache, then he slept with me. suddenly started coughing and then became a merlion. last week was hubby's blood, this week is son's vomit. don't know what next week. my colleagues laughing at me for buying white. but actually white even better, can bleach lei. so its still white. coloured or patterned one if stained and dirty, cannot use bleach lor. colour bleach not as strong.

hungry now le, thinking of walking down to buy mac french fries to eat. i tell my hubby, he ask me wear sports shoes go down! coz the last time i walked down and buy, i tripped and fell and cried for hours. haha. :rofl: so he says sports shoes lower chances of tripping and falling. that idiot! :good: i tell him 'best is u go and buy la!'.

latest pix of me

http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k231/kit...cottishfold.jpg

my pointy ears folder down :thumbs up:

mac fries ah, just had it while watching transformer

a bit disappointed coz the focus is on the human beings loh

thought the show is about the robots??? :dancingqueen:

looks like a male cat, is it?

i oso wanna watch le - no time no money. watch for dvd. hee.. i oso wan to watch harry potter. and i havent watch the last potc.

ok, i walking down to buy NOW! tired le but hungry wins tired. be back to spam later.. :dribble: tmr got to reach office at 8.30am somemore, cannot be late coz got some briefing. i tell myself everyday 'i love work, i love work, i love work coz work can pay for the bills for the things i love.'.

Edited by LinDa

me female leh, why you say i look like male :~ :~

my only entertain is watching movie leh

dun go chiong, dun go shopping , no money to go holiday

so can only go for movies :D

learn from me lah, buy a lot a lot of different types of instant noodles put at home

my current fav is the 'shin' spicy kimchi noodles

very nice :D

talking about it makes me hungry

think will go and cook it now

me female leh, why you say i look like male ;):(

my only entertain is watching movie leh

dun go chiong, dun go shopping , no money to go holiday

so can only go for movies :~

learn from me lah, buy a lot a lot of different types of instant noodles put at home

my current fav is the 'shin' spicy kimchi noodles

very nice :D

talking about it makes me hungry

think will go and cook it now

backie! so satisfying stoning in front my tv (though sitting on the floor, cant wait for my sofa, delivering this fri, woot!) and eating french fries. :D

nice ar? ok, tmr i go buy and try. i use to have lots of instant noodles but i prefer myojo abalone chicken, nissin seafood tom yun or koka mushroom. i find those kimchi one too expensive lo! how much u buy? but recently just move so havent stock up much food yet.

same la, movies but now even movies oso too expensive. i act myself to self-entertain. :~

Just receive a brochure from Goodrich and they having a sale!

20% off wallcoverings

20% off fabrics

15% off carpet and rugs

10% off floorings (laminate and engineered timber)

Edited by LinDa

some people 20yo but behave like old uncle/aunty

I behave like an old uncle because I *am* an old uncle. 1979? I got my 'O' levels already. Yet my daughter is only 1 year old.....

backie! so satisfying stoning in front my tv (though sitting on the floor, cant wait for my sofa, delivering this fri, woot!) and eating french fries. :sport-smiley-004:

nice ar? ok, tmr i go buy and try. i use to have lots of instant noodles but i prefer myojo abalone chicken, nissin seafood tom yun or koka mushroom. i find those kimchi one too expensive lo! how much u buy? but recently just move so havent stock up much food yet.

same la, movies but now even movies oso too expensive. i act myself to self-entertain. :lol:

i like tung I noodles! the one with the oil packet inside. super duper nice!!!!!!!

20% off wallcoverings

20% off fabrics

15% off carpet and rugs

aiyo. maybe i should find something else to wallpaper...

I behave like an old uncle because I *am* an old uncle. 1979? I got my 'O' levels already. Yet my daughter is only 1 year old.....

aiya, guys can be old old also nvr mind. U can be much older than your wife also nobody care lor. but if vice versa then people will stare. so unfair.

Edited by mist

17 yrs old and daughter is already 1 :sport-smiley-004: wow

aiya, guys can be old old also nvr mind. U can be much older than your wife also nobody care lor. but if vice versa then people will stare. so unfair.

Errrrr if wife is too young, people would think that old guy is going out with his daughter.

17 yrs old and daughter is already 1 :sport-smiley-004: wow

I meant my daughter is only 1year old *now*. !!

Errrrr if wife is too young, people would think that old guy is going out with his daughter.

I meant my daughter is only 1year old *now*. 8|

wahahahhaha :jawdrop::):)

20% off wallcoverings

20% off fabrics

15% off carpet and rugs

Cool!! Sale when till when? I wan to go see le :sport-smiley-004: .....hee....bloody exp to wallpaper 1 rm, last time I check, can come up to 1.2K...sobs....

the kimchi noodles is $3.65 from sheng shiong

quite big packet so if only feeling peckish, can cook and two person share :dribble:

i love the tung-i ones too, esp the abalone chicken bee hoon

one more favourite is the thai brand duck noodles

all can get from ntuc and giant :sport-smiley-004: