Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LinDa

^urban Linda's Suburban Cove^

Wah!:):unsure: Linda....we r actuali the same age but u haf a 6-yr old kid liao!:furious:

I envy u actually, young mommy is a bigtrend nw leh, ehhehee...... :dunno:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wah!:):unsure: Linda....we r actuali the same age but u haf a 6-yr old kid liao!:furious:

I envy u actually, young mommy is a bigtrend nw leh, ehhehee...... :dunno:

also same age as me but i tink my gf still thinks im a six yr old kid at times. haha

thanks :) i did this as a tv feature wall in my living room. including the plasterboard wall is ard $800+ but i did it thru my ID.

it's ard 8ft long. hehe.. very messy pic, n ignore my hubby in the pic cos that time he testing out our tv when it arrived.

we did a larger one, covering the whole of one wall for our mbr and it cost us abt $600.

hmm.. i dunno if it's cheaper to just go thru goodrich directly or not.

i like dark dark colours ones like yours but hubby dun like..

so have to choose all the light and bright colours one.. :P

mine is abt the same size and same price too. but yr join lines not obvious then looks very perfectly piece together le. my living room one far far far away looks nice, far far away can tell abit, far away cmi le. so near is gone case la! i love both wallpapers u have, very :good:!

Nice house u got there..love yr wallpapers and what a beautiful view u have there...wah wish i also had that..but i stay 2nd flr only view i get are the cars at the multi storey car park nearby lolz..

tks dude! anything beautiful comes with a price lei. :( we fell in love with this unit for the unblock view when we walked in la. its only the second unit we viewed when me and hubby started looking for flats and make an offer liao. :P

Hmmm...you sounded like a young mummy!

haha, my office colleagues thought i was joking when i said i was married, nearly dropped off their chairs when they knew i had a kid and wanted to jump off our office building when they heard he is six. maybe coz i behave like a kid myself too? :lol:

geesh i'm jealous of your view too! i look out my window and i can see right into my neighbour's block.

hehe. aiyo u mean u thot she was old???

don't be lei. for the last six yrs, at my old place, i can see my neighbour's underwear colour when he walk around his house lor! :D hence, unblocked view is one of the requirement to meet (if possible) when i was looking for a new place.

actually 27 is old liao la. a lot of female forummers here very young one le.

Oops, sensative issue! :P

Never thought she is old but just never expect her to have kids who are old enough to have spelling in school unless school is getting tougher for kids. Really envy the young parents, I want to have my kids while I am young too so that the age gap is closer and we will have more time and energy to interact with them.

the woes of being a parent - spelling/ting xie! my darling son (he now old liao say i can only call him son and not anything else) is in k2 now and already have spelling/ting xie since last year lo. so stressful. but i teach him even more stressful!

its not true abt more time as i find we are young, so want to focus a lot on work to climb more ladders to earn more $ to buy things we love/want. but energy part is true, we will talk abt all kinds of things, run here and there, he will play command and conquer/x-box etc which is quite our generation already.

can la, have more kids NOW! :D

Wah!!! :( Linda....we r actuali the same age but u haf a 6-yr old kid liao!:)

I envy u actually, young mommy is a bigtrend nw leh, ehhehee...... :)

haha.. don't envy la, its not too late to catch up and have one NOW! young mommy big trends anot i don't know but i know divorce is a big trend. just glad i'm not part of the statistics lo. :D

also same age as me but i tink my gf still thinks im a six yr old kid at times. haha

u can be surprised la. its not a become-mommy-will-automatic-become-mature kinda thing la. i still behave like a six yrs old too. we just anyhow anyhow grow up together lo. :lol:

wa, a lot of 1980 forummers around hor! :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by LinDa

wa, a lot of 1980 forummers around hor! :P

I know how you guys get your post count so high. All post inside your own blog 8|

Anyway, alot of property change hands recently. I guess alot of people are considering renovation which explains why the surge in people in the forum :)

okay lah, as long as we feel young at heart can liao right?

Yeah I agree. Can be young in body as well. My coach who is 10 years my seniors can beat me any day in the sports that I play. Its all in the mind :D

okay lah, as long as we feel young at heart can liao right?

yar lor. i'm forever 18 lah. :deal: young and sweet. keke. dont vomit.

Yeah I agree. Can be young in body as well. My coach who is 10 years my seniors can beat me any day in the sports that I play. Its all in the mind :yamseng:

thats y he's a coach! not only you, when i go swimming, the ah peks there can swim more then 10 laps without stopping. for me after 1 lap i'm already hanging on to the side of the pool for dear life.