Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LinDa

^urban Linda's Suburban Cove^

Hi Linda,

So clean and nice.. your bed! Is the quilt cover white or is it the bedsheet? Hope your hubby is fine..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Linda,

Hope ur hubby is better nw......

Sigh...reno is v pekchek wan....Ganbatte!:deal::P

I just started my actual reno tdy (dong-tu was yest).....me headache starts nw....

At least u got ur hse liao :D

to mi is abit like hotel liao.. nt too expensive.. maybe i shd consider one also.. but how to get the power point into the toilet is another prob coz my current one has been boxed up. :dunno:

hie! its really more convenient le then take out the hair dryer plug then dry then unplug and put back cupboard. i usually wash my hair before i sleep or before i leave house so definitely need to dry hair lo. ;)

my hair dryer is located behind my switch outside the door so the electrician hack a hole through the wall in the toilet to pull out the electrical wire (actually how he do exactly i no idea le, nv see him do it but i know its something like back to back with the switch. u call yr electrician and ask le. :good: its really functional! hee..

hey Linda, 40% discounts for next month? count me in!:)! :D
awwww i'm so envious :D

both of you moving in today

and i'm just back from another frustrating trip from my nest :~

yes yes, count me in for the aussino 40% too :dribble:

i so so so sorry girls, i was looking through the t&c when waiting up for my hubby last night then i saw tiny clauses lo! and they never tell me when i was at there. the girl at their paragon outlet told me just bring the member card during member birthday month can get 40% discount, it starts from after the date of birthday but if really want to buy, they can accomodate up to 1 week before. she never mention anything else. but when i read the t&c, it says:

• 40% birthday postcard
  • valid for one time purchase
  • postcard presented with member card and ic
  • valid on regular price items
  • not used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts
  • the most FRUSTRATNG one is this one - max $500 in a single receipt

that day itself i bought abt $400 liao (after 15%) to get only one set of king fitted and quilt, one set of queen fitted and quilt and some towels only lo. :blink:

i must go back to the paragon outlet and ask more abt it! if can buy more, i sure organise aussino shopping spree for all of us!

dear dear that doesn't sound too good

how's your hubby now? hope it's nothing serious

he's better now. bleeding stopped after he go to the hospital and the doctors press press press.

just now in the afternoon he went to remove his stitches. i think the dentists whom operated on him at NDC were all excited to see him again to check on his recovery coz one of his wisdom tooth was in a very challenging position which they rarely comes across - in between of of his molar teeth instead of the usual right at the back. his whole surgery took 2 hours to remove 3 wisdom teeth when normally to remove 4 wisdom teeth they take 45 mins.

but they hit his sinus nerve/vessel or something during the operation last week and they did a second operation immediately to stitch it up. because of that, he cant use straw for the time being to drink stuffs, so weird!

tks for yr concern! :D

Your bedroom nice wor.. cosy sia.. makes me feel sleepy also... hahaha

Ask your hubby go for check up again? Hopefully nothing serious.

haha.. its looks nicer in the photos la.

i must add, i took time off work this morning coz we slept so late last night. then when he woke up, the pillow and bolster got LOTS OF BLOOD! *faint* of all days, the second day after we move in, on a monday morning where i've one colleague whom i'm supposed to cover her coz she's on leave, i got to learn how to operate the new washing machine and dryer to clean the sheets.

but i 'kai zhang' my washer and dryer liao! hee.. something bo liao that i'm quite excited abt. :P

i just walked over to check if he's still bleeding on the sheets. keke..

ur bed looked so nice n soft... i wan to sleep!:P lol

mi haven unpack finish coz waiting for hubby to do the HHS racks. moreover, we r not fully furnished.

i had my 4 wisdom tooth removed under GA at NDC 3yrs ago.. but nv bleed badly.. how's ur HB nw?

picture look more comfy le. hehe..

where u get yr hhs racks?

i got mine from ikea. end up i do all anthonius system for both side as the stolmen system really costs too much (though it seems a bit more stable if u put heavy things). but for stolmen i got to drill screws into the ceiling and i'm pretty worried abt the upstairs neighbour complain. he even complain all the way to HDB end up one officer got to come down to look at things. toot!

i oso had my 4 wisdom teeth removed under GA at NDC but abt 5 yrs ago. oso nv bleed badly. i think he over exerted himself during the moving (carrying, drilling shelves, packing) leading to increased blood flow leading to the blood squeezing out from the wound lor. we too poor plus not much possessions to carry over so diy then hire movers. :D

wah, so siong, 1 time extract 4 wisdom teeth!:dunno: I still have 1 left, no problem yet. All 3 were removed at average interval of 5 years :D

btw Linda, saw you're using KingKoil Silentnight Excelsior, how much is it? got any specs like what's the pillowtop/plushtop, how many springs etc? We are having big headache in sourcing for the right mattress.....

i dun dare to remove under la le so do under ga. i still remember falling asleep thinking the dentist super handsome! haha..

i bought it from courts at $1399. hubby likes it as its a bit softer than our old king koil that we had and all the expensive brands. the expensive brands soft one at least $3k. on top of budget constraints, we can only buy 8inch to 9inch max (hence not pillowtop pr plushtop) mattress due to design constraints (bedside table height). i only know its individual pocketed spring. specs no idea le, we just went to try all the beds at so many places and this one hubby like best lo especially the price is within budget.

i tell u mattress sourcing is one BIG headache that i'm glad me and hubby got over and done with. we had numerous arguments over it coz i favour simmons brand. but to him he finds the price not worth it lo, basically paying for branding. so lor. but i chin chye abt bed one la. hard one i can sleep, soft one oso can sleep. got bed can le. so though i like the brand end up i let him decide lo coz he is the fussy (too hard, too soft etc) lo. hehe..

it doesnt hurt i like the hippo la. i'm a marketing sucker. haha..

no beri siong lah.. but the side of the mouth was badly bruised coz they used dunno wat to kept the mouth wide open. i felt as if i was punch at the mouth. got 1 week MC nia... aft govt subsidies oni pay $600++ by medisave. no cash used!! :deal:

my hubby's mouth side oso badly bruised. mine was fine. hehe.. same lo, 8 days mc to be exact. wa, u good lei, u got referral letter from polyclinic? my hubby had to pay $1000+ after subsidy, out of which $100+ cash, rest medisave. somemore he saf sign-on still pay so much cash lei! i did not get referral letter, too lazy go wait at polyclinic see doctor so that time i went into NDC as private patient, no subsidy. i think end up near $2000, $1200+ medisave, $700+ cash lo. :bleah:

ur bedroom v nice and cosy :) i think i should start buying white sheets.. yours look so nice.

tks! haha, white sheets very hard to maintain i find. id says white nicer looks like hotel. i nv try before so i bought white. tink next set i most probably get some khaki colour liao. hehe.. :D

Hi Linda,

So clean and nice.. your bed! Is the quilt cover white or is it the bedsheet?

hie! its white quilt cover. but actually got some white patterns la, photo cannot see. hehe..

Edited by LinDa

Hi Linda,

Hope ur hubby is better nw......

Sigh...reno is v pekchek wan....Ganbatte!:P:blink:

I just started my actual reno tdy (dong-tu was yest).....me headache starts nw....

At least u got ur hse liao :dunno:

tks for the concern ya! congrats on starting yr renovation! long awaited right. hehe..

i'm just so glad mine is over and i'm sitting in my study replying all of u! :) but i'm having headache settling my defects oso. today just discover some things here and there.

AND today my laundry hanger ppl came down to install the laundry hanger, made the whole place so dusty, so i re-mop the floor again (getting sick of it, been mopping every day) to discover a slight chipped hole in my homo tiles in the middle of the laundry area. :D must be done by the laundry hanger people. if i ask then surely deny its them since i oso no prove but it wasnt there yesterday night when i was mopping lo and i'm use hand mop not mop to mop so my face is basically sticking on the floor. somemore for some reason, the whole laundry hanger died on me when i was testing it. so suay, called and ask the uncle why like that, says i very unlucky, he oso don't know what happen, maybe remote or something. :dribble: i hope don't have to take the whole thing down to repair. then i got to re-mop the floor. i give up!

let me just tell u as a just finish renovated house owner, monitor the renovation very very very closely, anything wrong, tell yr id and keep reminding (don't pai say) until it's settled coz like for some of my defects right, the id very difficult to rectify.

eg: like there's 2 tiles in my mbr toilet, originally something was screwed onto it, they remove the screws so he is supposed to change the tile coz got holes on it ma. he forgot and they did the boxing up of the pipe so half the tile is box up but the screw holes which they already try to make good but still can see hole can see lo. when i ask him abt it, i mean he is very very sorry la but what to do. i cant possibly ask him take down all the boxing up which runs across my top toilet wall to re-tile for me. further, it is very minor just that i'm more of a details person so its just an eye sore to me. but really taking no action lo. so sad. but if me or hubby monitor more closely and see why havent change at least can remind him to do it that time lo. :dunno:

Edited by LinDa

Today is just not a good day. In fact one of my worst. I think all the moving has gotten into me. Work was a big disaster though I was in only for the afternoon. Have applied for full day tomorrow to at least settle down in my new place more. The place is 80% sorted, left with areas like HHS where there are still the tiles/paints/cement in event of defect rectification, hubby's wardrobe, toolbox mess. Basically all hubby's stuff he havent do coz he says he is still considered a patient and can't over exert himself. EXCUSES! Made me carry all the heavy things the last few days. Haha~

I think I past my breaking point and broke down earlier coz I was hungry and when I'm hungry, I do get crazy. Then when I went down to buy Mac, I waited for 15 minutes for my order to be packed only to know that the girl has forgotten about me! When I was walking back home in the rain (wait until it started raining lo, so upset), I slipped and fell but nothing serious le. On top of that, my newly laundry hanger installed in the evening at 5pm died on me. :dunno:

But I'm feeling ok now after the outburst. :)

Bought a new electric water boiler from Taka Best Denki with my Taka voucher.

Photo_062607_002.jpg

And I opened my Novita SS19 steam iron just now to iron the bloodied bedsheets that went under washing in the morning. I think I need lots of practice to perfect it. :blink:

Photo_062607_001.jpg

Raining heavily, love such weather. Going to concuss now. Nites! :P

Edited by LinDa

Hey, if things are not going your way best is to stay cool & relax and try not to do too much. Next day will be a much better day...

Yup, heavy downpour...

Cheers :blink:

hahaha, i can totally understand how you felt that day

wet, hungry and tired but still long way to go

can't remember liao but one of the earlier days i also cry inside my new unit when i was so pixxed with the hdb tile contractor :o

it's good to let yourself go once in a while and just cry your heart out

works for me everytime

i'll feel like a new person when i finish crying :bangwall:

after reading all the things you post, i realised i may have to take leave during my renovation process coz i'm also the detail type of pple loh

if got eye-sore think i will just keep staring at it, hoping it will disappear somehow :(

keep us updated on how it is living in a bigger place

me now getting worried about the cleaning part :)

hie! its really more convenient le then take out the hair dryer plug then dry then unplug and put back cupboard. i usually wash my hair before i sleep or before i leave house so definitely need to dry hair lo. ;)

my hair dryer is located behind my switch outside the door so the electrician hack a hole through the wall in the toilet to pull out the electrical wire (actually how he do exactly i no idea le, nv see him do it but i know its something like back to back with the switch. u call yr electrician and ask le. :good: its really functional! hee..

i so so so sorry girls, i was looking through the t&c when waiting up for my hubby last night then i saw tiny clauses lo! and they never tell me when i was at there. the girl at their paragon outlet told me just bring the member card during member birthday month can get 40% discount, it starts from after the date of birthday but if really want to buy, they can accomodate up to 1 week before. she never mention anything else. but when i read the t&c, it says:

• 40% birthday postcard
  • valid for one time purchase
  • postcard presented with member card and ic
  • valid on regular price items
  • not used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts
  • the most FRUSTRATNG one is this one - max $500 in a single receipt

that day itself i bought abt $400 liao (after 15%) to get only one set of king fitted and quilt, one set of queen fitted and quilt and some towels only lo. :(

i must go back to the paragon outlet and ask more abt it! if can buy more, i sure organise aussino shopping spree for all of us!

he's better now. bleeding stopped after he go to the hospital and the doctors press press press.

just now in the afternoon he went to remove his stitches. i think the dentists whom operated on him at NDC were all excited to see him again to check on his recovery coz one of his wisdom tooth was in a very challenging position which they rarely comes across - in between of of his molar teeth instead of the usual right at the back. his whole surgery took 2 hours to remove 3 wisdom teeth when normally to remove 4 wisdom teeth they take 45 mins.

but they hit his sinus nerve/vessel or something during the operation last week and they did a second operation immediately to stitch it up. because of that, he cant use straw for the time being to drink stuffs, so weird!

tks for yr concern! :D

haha.. its looks nicer in the photos la.

i must add, i took time off work this morning coz we slept so late last night. then when he woke up, the pillow and bolster got LOTS OF BLOOD! *faint* of all days, the second day after we move in, on a monday morning where i've one colleague whom i'm supposed to cover her coz she's on leave, i got to learn how to operate the new washing machine and dryer to clean the sheets.

but i 'kai zhang' my washer and dryer liao! hee.. something bo liao that i'm quite excited abt. :P

i just walked over to check if he's still bleeding on the sheets. keke..

picture look more comfy le. hehe..

where u get yr hhs racks?

i got mine from ikea. end up i do all anthonius system for both side as the stolmen system really costs too much (though it seems a bit more stable if u put heavy things). but for stolmen i got to drill screws into the ceiling and i'm pretty worried abt the upstairs neighbour complain. he even complain all the way to HDB end up one officer got to come down to look at things. toot!

i oso had my 4 wisdom teeth removed under GA at NDC but abt 5 yrs ago. oso nv bleed badly. i think he over exerted himself during the moving (carrying, drilling shelves, packing) leading to increased blood flow leading to the blood squeezing out from the wound lor. we too poor plus not much possessions to carry over so diy then hire movers. :D

i dun dare to remove under la le so do under ga. i still remember falling asleep thinking the dentist super handsome! haha..

i bought it from courts at $1399. hubby likes it as its a bit softer than our old king koil that we had and all the expensive brands. the expensive brands soft one at least $3k. on top of budget constraints, we can only buy 8inch to 9inch max (hence not pillowtop pr plushtop) mattress due to design constraints (bedside table height). i only know its individual pocketed spring. specs no idea le, we just went to try all the beds at so many places and this one hubby like best lo especially the price is within budget.

i tell u mattress sourcing is one BIG headache that i'm glad me and hubby got over and done with. we had numerous arguments over it coz i favour simmons brand. but to him he finds the price not worth it lo, basically paying for branding. so lor. but i chin chye abt bed one la. hard one i can sleep, soft one oso can sleep. got bed can le. so though i like the brand end up i let him decide lo coz he is the fussy (too hard, too soft etc) lo. hehe..

it doesnt hurt i like the hippo la. i'm a marketing sucker. haha..

my hubby's mouth side oso badly bruised. mine was fine. hehe.. same lo, 8 days mc to be exact. wa, u good lei, u got referral letter from polyclinic? my hubby had to pay $1000+ after subsidy, out of which $100+ cash, rest medisave. somemore he saf sign-on still pay so much cash lei! i did not get referral letter, too lazy go wait at polyclinic see doctor so that time i went into NDC as private patient, no subsidy. i think end up near $2000, $1200+ medisave, $700+ cash lo. :bleah:

tks! haha, white sheets very hard to maintain i find. id says white nicer looks like hotel. i nv try before so i bought white. tink next set i most probably get some khaki colour liao. hehe.. :D

hie! its white quilt cover. but actually got some white patterns la, photo cannot see. hehe..

my ID's electrician is coming tis sat.. maybe i check with them.. but he confirm tell mi beri difficult coz my electrical pts already hide in the box up wall den the the other 2 electrical points at the opp side of the toilet. :~

the aussino bday discount i nv use!:) coz i got nothing to buy last mth. saw dat there is sales for $19.90 quilt (all sizes)

ur hubby took so long to remove the 4 wisdom tooths? mine was 1hr++, if i remember correctly, my dentist was sr registrar Andrew Tay. ya ya, 8days MC. i lun the painfulness for 2wewks until i buay tahan, eat painkiller 8capsule a day also no use... at nite pain until cry den my dad brought me to A&E. the doc gave me super painkiller n referral letter to NDC the next day... liddat i spent oni A&E charges , cut the queue to haf the 4 wisdom tooth removed within 2 weeks time and paid full subsidies rates thru medisave lor. i tot SAF sign-on shd get more subsidies, how com so funny one.

tonite i'm gonna find out how to use my washing machine liao... got 3 days of clothes waiting for me to wash. hubby still wan to change bedsheet also. :~

my HHS racks nt done yet... shd be either one of these 2 weekends ba... nt sure who hubby getting it from, it's under his charge.

ur bed is silentnight izit... my single size mattress is using silentnight. 8yrs and still surviving!:o

tks for the concern ya! congrats on starting yr renovation! long awaited right. hehe..

i'm just so glad mine is over and i'm sitting in my study replying all of u! :bangwall: but i'm having headache settling my defects oso. today just discover some things here and there.

AND today my laundry hanger ppl came down to install the laundry hanger, made the whole place so dusty, so i re-mop the floor again (getting sick of it, been mopping every day) to discover a slight chipped hole in my homo tiles in the middle of the laundry area. :furious: must be done by the laundry hanger people. if i ask then surely deny its them since i oso no prove but it wasnt there yesterday night when i was mopping lo and i'm use hand mop not mop to mop so my face is basically sticking on the floor. somemore for some reason, the whole laundry hanger died on me when i was testing it. so suay, called and ask the uncle why like that, says i very unlucky, he oso don't know what happen, maybe remote or something. :bleah: i hope don't have to take the whole thing down to repair. then i got to re-mop the floor. i give up!

let me just tell u as a just finish renovated house owner, monitor the renovation very very very closely, anything wrong, tell yr id and keep reminding (don't pai say) until it's settled coz like for some of my defects right, the id very difficult to rectify.

eg: like there's 2 tiles in my mbr toilet, originally something was screwed onto it, they remove the screws so he is supposed to change the tile coz got holes on it ma. he forgot and they did the boxing up of the pipe so half the tile is box up but the screw holes which they already try to make good but still can see hole can see lo. when i ask him abt it, i mean he is very very sorry la but what to do. i cant possibly ask him take down all the boxing up which runs across my top toilet wall to re-tile for me. further, it is very minor just that i'm more of a details person so its just an eye sore to me. but really taking no action lo. so sad. but if me or hubby monitor more closely and see why havent change at least can remind him to do it that time lo. :)

nw i use my lappie anywhere ard the house.. hubby said lappie muz use in the study room but i got excuse coz he haven buy the chair for me... :notti:

my bedroom 3 lever handle cannot lock and the keyhole is shakey... called ID y'tdy aftn and he said will get the door ppl to call me. until today no one call. if by fri still nobody get back to me, i'll call ID again.

tml the furniture shop finally getting their ppl to com n see the sofa with a new set standby in the lorry. i confirm wan them to do a 1-to-1 exchange!!

Today is just not a good day. In fact one of my worst. I think all the moving has gotten into me. Work was a big disaster though I was in only for the afternoon. Have applied for full day tomorrow to at least settle down in my new place more. The place is 80% sorted, left with areas like HHS where there are still the tiles/paints/cement in event of defect rectification, hubby's wardrobe, toolbox mess. Basically all hubby's stuff he havent do coz he says he is still considered a patient and can't over exert himself. EXCUSES! Made me carry all the heavy things the last few days. Haha~

I think I past my breaking point and broke down earlier coz I was hungry and when I'm hungry, I do get crazy. Then when I went down to buy Mac, I waited for 15 minutes for my order to be packed only to know that the girl has forgotten about me! When I was walking back home in the rain (wait until it started raining lo, so upset), I slipped and fell but nothing serious le. On top of that, my newly laundry hanger installed in the evening at 5pm died on me. :~

But I'm feeling ok now after the outburst. :P

Bought a new electric water boiler from Taka Best Denki with my Taka voucher.

Photo_062607_002.jpg

And I opened my Novita SS19 steam iron just now to iron the bloodied bedsheets that went under washing in the morning. I think I need lots of practice to perfect it. :)

Photo_062607_001.jpg

Raining heavily, love such weather. Going to concuss now. Nites! zz

hope u are better now... try to relax.. for my hubby n i, we juz try to unpack everything bit by bit every nite.

haf u call the ppl u bought the laundry hanger from, oni one day n it died on u.

bedsheets muz iron one meh?? i'm the lazy type, dun tink i'll be as hardworking as u to iron them

*ARGGGHHHHH* :D I finish typing a very long post and lost it due to some connection failure. !! Forget about it, just photos then. :notti:

Hair dryer.

07062007029.jpg

ur washroom looks very classy :D , have hotel feeling with the hair dryer hehe

ur washroom looks very classy :jawdrop: , have hotel feeling with the hair dryer hehe

linda, u see... i nt the oni one who commented dat ur toilet got the hotel feel.

Hey, if things are not going your way best is to stay cool & relax and try not to do too much. Next day will be a much better day...

Yup, heavy downpour...

Cheers :curse:

Tks for the consolation mate! Feeling so much better having Tuesday off so that I can sort out whatever mess I have. I'm officially unpacked, sorted and 99% done (left hubby's bit on toolbox where he insists he wants to choose a toolbox himself and pack..problem is when? MEN!). :D

hahaha, i can totally understand how you felt that day

wet, hungry and tired but still long way to go

can't remember liao but one of the earlier days i also cry inside my new unit when i was so pixxed with the hdb tile contractor :P

it's good to let yourself go once in a while and just cry your heart out

works for me everytime

i'll feel like a new person when i finish crying :good:

after reading all the things you post, i realised i may have to take leave during my renovation process coz i'm also the detail type of pple loh

if got eye-sore think i will just keep staring at it, hoping it will disappear somehow :yamseng:

keep us updated on how it is living in a bigger place

me now getting worried about the cleaning part :P

yes, the crying part is super therapeutic! haha.. :D

i think no need take leave but best to go every night to scrutinize whatever is done so that anything not right, u raise it up with the contractor/designer.

living in a bigger place sucks le. i've been mopping my floor every night. so tired. just finish mopping only coz there were workers here in the afternoon to do my windown film (to block out the afternoon sun) and the hanger man came again (SECOND TIME) coz it spoilt again after he repair on Tues so the floor was so dirty. :dunno: i'm fussy abt cleanliness and messiness la. i got 'jie bi' one! :good:

hope everything is ok with ur hubby linda.. and ur home looks really good and put-together..

tks girl.. hows things for u??

my ID's electrician is coming tis sat.. maybe i check with them.. but he confirm tell mi beri difficult coz my electrical pts already hide in the box up wall den the the other 2 electrical points at the opp side of the toilet. :~

the aussino bday discount i nv use!:yamseng: coz i got nothing to buy last mth. saw dat there is sales for $19.90 quilt (all sizes)

ur hubby took so long to remove the 4 wisdom tooths? mine was 1hr++, if i remember correctly, my dentist was sr registrar Andrew Tay. ya ya, 8days MC. i lun the painfulness for 2wewks until i buay tahan, eat painkiller 8capsule a day also no use... at nite pain until cry den my dad brought me to A&E. the doc gave me super painkiller n referral letter to NDC the next day... liddat i spent oni A&E charges , cut the queue to haf the 4 wisdom tooth removed within 2 weeks time and paid full subsidies rates thru medisave lor. i tot SAF sign-on shd get more subsidies, how com so funny one.

ur bed is silentnight izit... my single size mattress is using silentnight. 8yrs and still surviving!:dunno:

nw i use my lappie anywhere ard the house.. hubby said lappie muz use in the study room but i got excuse coz he haven buy the chair for me... :D

tml the furniture shop finally getting their ppl to com n see the sofa with a new set standby in the lorry. i confirm wan them to do a 1-to-1 exchange!!

hope u are better now... try to relax.. for my hubby n i, we juz try to unpack everything bit by bit every nite.

haf u call the ppl u bought the laundry hanger from, oni one day n it died on u.

bedsheets muz iron one meh?? i'm the lazy type, dun tink i'll be as hardworking as u to iron them

no harm asking lo. try try. really more convenient than take in take out lo. hehe..

yr memory good lei, still remember yr dentist name. i only remember my one SUPER HANDSOME before i fell asleep. haha.. wa, mine wasnt hurting badly la, its just that sometimes will swell if i'm too heaty then very uncomfortable lo. then my work oso need to plan coz so many days mc so i walk into NDC straight without referral ltr. i oso don't know why my hubby subsidy so little lei. government sector shld be the cheapest ma, hor.

the aussino quilt not very good le. very thin one, i find not fluffy enough. hehe.. but really cheap la. why u nv use!:curse: 'lang fei' lei. then where u buy yr bedsheets? i nv wash after i buy lei. wanted to but too tired with the moving house part so give up la. just sleep on it. plan to this weekend lo. :D hows the sofa? managed to exchange? yup, silent night. i feel that its a good buy lo. not too expensive and my hubby feels very comfortable (he very fussy abt bed and pillows one). i very chin chye one, not on the floor can liao. haha..

i using my lappie in my study rm. my sofa and bar stools all not here, then havent buy study chair, so use our old chairs for the time being. too broke oso so got to hold - spent $320 (mainly kitchen stuff) at ikea yesterday, $230 (vacuum and fan) at kong tai and $50 (dustbins) at SSC. the laundry one makes me boil. install on mon, mon night spoil, come on tues repair, tues night spoil. today they came to change the old circuit board. now ok liao. pray dun spoil again. the person say my problem is UNIQUE which means I SUAY la! :D its their product problem lo. but its really useful le, dun so tiring to lift my head up to hang the clothes. then it comes with the light which is very bright. :P

haha, not hardworking la coz after the washing machine wash and dryer to dry, super crumpled, so i iron lo, anyways want to practise using the machine le. today i use to iron my dress before i go out. very good le! the dress pleats pleat nicely.. everyone should buy! haha..

i very particular abt messiness one. cant stand mess. like things to be in their place. if not i cannot sit down surf net, relax one. i siao one la. hee..

ur washroom looks very classy :wub: , have hotel feeling with the hair dryer hehe

tks! only the dryer bit la. the rest average oni le. :D

but my vanity worktop is laminate not solid surface. kinda upset abt it coz id include in the package as foc item. but not done. he oso nv say until i refer back to the quote and ask him. he says not done lo. but i tink i cant really fault him la, he gave a lot of foc items liao. then the common toilet oso laminate so more matching.

linda, u see... i nt the oni one who commented dat ur toilet got the hotel feel.

haha, its the hairdryer le. go get ONE! sure instant hotel feel. :lol:

wah nice ! i initially wanted the hair dryer thingy but FH gave me the 'look' then can forget abt it liao.

haha, not too expensive la. do-able! tell him very useful one. go ciong come back still can wash hair! hehe.. somemore now is before gst increase le. all good valid reasons. :P

hihi...:good: hope all is well wif ya hubby!

great to see ya plc done up really nicely!

cya :)

tks girl! looking forward to yrs too. :good:

Edited by LinDa