Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LinDa

^urban Linda's Suburban Cove^

hi Linda,

thanks thanks. i got your email, but it came too late,....cos cut off time was 5pm yday mah.

i did not see you adding me in msn leh.

anyway, we can still PM each other here.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi Linda,

thanks thanks. i got your email, but it came too late,....cos cut off time was 5pm yday mah.

i did not see you adding me in msn leh.

anyway, we can still PM each other here.

hello sorry le, i think my msn got problem, thot i added but i oso din see yr name. i just added again. :D hope everything turn out your way ok! fully support you.

hello sorry le, i think my msn got problem, thot i added but i oso din see yr name. i just added again. :D hope everything turn out your way ok! fully support you.

hi hi Linda,

i got your msn liao...added you also. ;)

thanks thanks. i also hope things will reached a favourable agreement.

i really need alot of support at this point to fight the *war*...keke :)

Still looking for people to drive up Genting with! Anyone keen? :)

hi Linda,

i will be driving up to KL on 4th July.....and 5th July go up to Bukit Bintang (Colmar Tropicana).....which is near to Genting ;)

hi Linda,

i will be driving up to KL on 4th July.....and 5th July go up to Bukit Bintang (Colmar Tropicana).....which is near to Genting ;)

hello! was thinking of driving up next friday nite or sat morning actually den come back sunday. 4th july got office event and have confirmed my attendance so cant go. u gg for holiday to kl and bt bintang? :)

Can can no prob. :lol:

hello bun bun. i will like to share that i went to the landmark forum expecting its just like any other motivation/ra-ra/self-development course and was extremely skeptical (as with 74 other participants whom was with me). i just hope the whole thing will be over. after the first 3 hours, when i was given the opportunity to put up my hand and leave with a 100% refund, i really really really wanted to but i didn't coz i know my boss will ask me how was it on monday so if i walked out, i will have to tell him i did not go through it and there goes whatever relationship i have with him, there goes my promotion, there goes my claims blah blah blah. after i accepted the invitation by the course coach to open myself and see what's possible since i was there anyway, it transform me within the last three days. anything i write is going to sound ridiculous, hence i'm extending an invitation to you and everyone else to come and be with me on tuesday night at 7pm. i'm inspired to share this because of what is happening to me. its located at spring singapore and will be on the 3rd floor, i really look forward to having you and everyone else meet up together though we have never met. let me know.

Edited by LinDa

Whoa, it sounds like you've changed your mind about the landmark forum course. Thanks for the invite but I still need to be at home to prepare dinner for my hubby though. What would be on tuesday night by the way?

hello bun bun. i will like to share that i went to the landmark forum expecting its just like any other motivation/ra-ra/self-development course and was extremely skeptical (as with 74 other participants whom was with me). i just hope the whole thing will be over. after the first 3 hours, when i was given the opportunity to put up my hand and leave with a 100% refund, i really really really wanted to but i didn't coz i know my boss will ask me how was it on monday so if i walked out, i will have to tell him i did not go through it and there goes whatever relationship i have with him, there goes my promotion, there goes my claims blah blah blah. after i accepted the invitation by the course coach to open myself and see what's possible since i was there anyway, it transform me within the last three days. anything i write is going to sound ridiculous, hence i'm extending an invitation to you and everyone else to come and be with me on tuesday night at 7pm. i'm inspired to share this because of what is happening to me. its located at spring singapore and will be on the 3rd floor, i really look forward to having you and everyone else meet up together though we have never met. let me know.

Whoa, it sounds like you've changed your mind about the landmark forum course. Thanks for the invite but I still need to be at home to prepare dinner for my hubby though. What would be on tuesday night by the way?

Ha, it blew my mind. Tuesday is just to show how the course is done. Do you work? Very good lei, if you work still cook dinner. :)

Replied!

lol, Im now a temporary hsewife for the time being. :P Now job hunting

Ha, it blew my mind. Tuesday is just to show how the course is done. Do you work? Very good lei, if you work still cook dinner. :)

Replied!

lol, Im now a temporary hsewife for the time being. :P Now job hunting

wat kind of job you looking for le? :)