Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joyven

St Louis Furniture Shop

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Does anyone have any experience with them? How are their furniture?

You may check Singapore Brides Forum website......

This co is the same group with Wah Heng

Many negative comments there

You may check Singapore Brides Forum website......

This co is the same group with Wah Heng

Many negative comments there

bought twice from them over 2 years, never give me problem..

recently i had buy quite a number of things from them.

dont see any problem with them. sale person is nice and the delivery guys are great. willing to help me on extra things.

Hmm...they have the same shop..i think sibling one...De Angeli's...

No problem with them..nice solid furniture...try de angeli's..you can look

for Peggy...(Some items displayed at St. Louis are not displayed at De'Angeli's --

vice versa)..its an agreement thing between siblings...its a matter to which sales

rep you're more comfortable with....for us..Peggy is better among all...

Buy furniture some time depends on luck. Reputable companies also have some HICCUPs. But looking at the past records is also a wise thing to do.

OMG I bought a platform bed from them yesterday and went to check all the postings at SBF last nite :furious:

Now i am worried abt the workmanship and delivery after hearing all the horror storys abt them. I bought from St Louise at IMM (3rd floor now) from a sales lady (Kris). The workmanship at the showroom seems good but now worried the actual thing would be... :)

Since already bought so no choice now. Have to pray and hope of the best.

Sigh after this incident I have resolved never to buy any furniture from IMM anymore... more worry then it is worth...

I juz bought a coffee table last week from st louis imm 3rd flr. sales lady was chris as well i thk. We bought on tues nite, then arranged fro delivery on sat. she say sat maybe full but we say we only available on weekends, so she said she will try to squeeze in.

On thurs they called up to say sat is quite full, can they deliver on sun. they are making special arrangements to deliver on sun due to large number of deliveries...

on sun, 30mins b4 they called to say they are on the way... table came and it looks ok..

so overall, i am quite satisfied... smooth and fast.. one thg abt all these purchases and deliveries, I notice that if there are any customisation or if you are not taking delivery immediately, thats when there are possibilities of hiccups... for this coffee table, it was clearcut, no need to build according to spec, i just want this particular table and they hv stocks, they deliver asap....

OMG I bought a platform bed from them yesterday and went to check all the postings at SBF last nite :dancingqueen:

Now i am worried abt the workmanship and delivery after hearing all the horror storys abt them. I bought from St Louise at IMM (3rd floor now) from a sales lady (Kris). The workmanship at the showroom seems good but now worried the actual thing would be... :D

Since already bought so no choice now. Have to pray and hope of the best.

Sigh after this incident I have resolved never to buy any furniture from IMM anymore... more worry then it is worth...

Just want to share my bad experience with St Louis at Furniture Mall.

We bought sofa set ard 2k nov 07. Found some defect at delivery. The delivery guy seemed professional. He took photo and reported to the office and said we could get replacement. We did not get our replacement bcos shipment delay till CNY. There was no follow up till I called after CNY and was told "model discontinued".

After some ding-dong and nego, they offered to discount $200. We felt unjustified and asked for higher compensation or exchange for a same value model. The sales staff and manager were ok, it is the boss's attitude. I asked to escalate to the boss, she refused to talk to me.

So, we brought the matter to CASE. She simply ignored CASE's letter. With CASE's advise, we brought the the case to small case tribunal. We went down for consultation and the lady still refused to admit it the co's fault - quoting statement that she could not find the invoice, only receive CASE letter few days ago....etc. St Louis is simply not interested in resolving the problem.

I would say if the goods turned out fine, you would say their service is good - so would I. When quality is in question, you will see the TRUE COLOUR!

Please guys and gals, my strong advise - don't go there!

I am really upset :furious: and should not consulted more b4 we purchased.

my family gang bought 3 sofa (each cost at least 3.5k) and i bought a king size bed frame with mattress (at least 3k). The bed frame cover torn on installation, the guy came to take it back for sewing and deliver it back.

so far, no much prob with them. Hope better luck with your other purchases.

we got our sofa from st louis too...

we bought it at their warehouse at a sale.. it was discounted to 2100 (exlusive gst)

the S.E was nice and we bought from her though a bit over-price.

we supposed to rec'evd our sofa on a sat noon delivery, but SE called to say delivery man couldnt make it..

the best time for them to deliver the sofa to us is after 6pm on monday.

The delivery guy tried their luck at 3pm saying they will go down in 1/2 hr time, but how am i going to go there when im still at work? i told them after 6 pls... 4pm, they called again, den 5pm.... 6pm, i told them i will be there in 15 mins... so i told daniel to open the door and helped me to inspect the delivery... i tried calling the 2 numbers, but delivery guys simply shut off their phone.. so when we reached there at 630, they still didnt turn on... wat a waste trip for daniel. We waited until 7 30pm.. still no sign of delivery guys, and fone still shut off. Dear was pissed and called up their office... the manager cudnt even reach their logistics, and told us they are not very sure of their own logistics.. zzzzzz

so we gave them a grace of 1/2 hr b4 flaring up again... He called at 8pm again... and this time round, the manager actually said, shall we deliver to u tmr? wah kaoz.. its **** waste of time lor... when u cannot even manange yr time well.... Dear demanded to speak to their boss, as he feels its really unbearable... not too sure how, but they managed to contact their delivery guys... they said ard the vincity already. :( the sofa was den delivered at 830pm. Kaoz!

Wats wrong with all my furnitures? first, courts c0ck up, nx its my sofa... the best best service gotta be ghee hong & barang barang!!!

As far as I know, St Louis does not have their own delivery team, they outsource it to another company who just purely does deliveries,