Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lifestyle

Lifestyle Blessed House

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wah got alot of odd angles hoh...many people dun like odd angles but i do...can get creative... :notti:

many many lights..swee! :)

Edited by jamez

wah...lights up liao...nice...even the protective floor sheet also lay so nicely and neatly...haha...:)

Hi Jamez

Yes, only 2 places (foyer-living & daughter room) odd angles. Must be creative....see final pic in 1mth time !!

Only around 50 lighting points :bangwall:

wah got alot of odd angles hoh...many people dun like odd angles but i do...can get creative... !!

many many lights..swee! :bangwall:

Only around 50 lighting points :bangwall:

hope half of your 50 lighting points are wiring to energy saving bulbs - or the PUB will be the one laughing :bangwall:

very nice reno - warm. !!

Thanks MaCe for your valuable advice.

All PLC (around 30) lighting are energy saving lights. Only 8 halogen lights are not and these we will hardly on and only on occation when mood is required :bangwall: Not sure about those florescent long tube inside the cove light if energy saving or not.

Now thinking it's too warm the overall house (especially the living area). Want to change to more brighter place for kids playing & reading. Planning one cool-white & one daylight tube inside each PLC light...what do you all think? Does anyone done this and what are the adv & disadv? !!

Any places where to get cheap & good PLC energy saving white light tube and roughly how much each tube? Osram or GE?

Any impact (if change to the cool-white & daylight mixture) on my wall color which is more of creamy light yellow colour with big long black feature wall where the TV will be mounted.

I'm thinking now of more practical purpose (for the lighting) for kids instead of showcase house :bangwall: .

Thanks guys

hope half of your 50 lighting points are wiring to energy saving bulbs - or the PUB will be the one laughing !!

very nice reno - warm. :unsure:

Edited by lifestyle

Thanks MaCe for your valuable advice.

All PLC (around 30) lighting are energy saving lights. Only 8 halogen lights are not and these we will hardly on and only on occation when mood is required :bangwall: Not sure about those florescent long tube inside the cove light if energy saving or not.

Now thinking it's too warm the overall house (especially the living area). Want to change to more brighter place for kids playing & reading. Planning one cool-white & one daylight tube inside each PLC light...what do you all think? :bangwall:

Any places where to get cheap & good PLC energy saving white light tube and roughly how much each tube? Osram or GE?

Thanks guys

USE only philips or osram.

go take a look at the flourescent tubes - are they normal ones? 1 inch diameter = T8, 16mm = T5

if it's those slim T5 tubes then no worries lor - they are VERY energy saving.

i bought my t5 4feet tubes at $4, t5 2 feet at $3.

I still in the midst of coverting all my T8 to T5 , left 2 more to go.

I will post the pics in my blog, come take a look at the bulbs.

Thx. The protective fllor sheets is a new placement after the cleanup (1st time) of the place. The workers know i like to be neat & careful :sport-smiley-004:

wah...lights up liao...nice...even the protective floor sheet also lay so nicely and neatly...haha...:)

Hi Jamez

Yes, only 2 places (foyer-living & daughter room) odd angles. Must be creative....see final pic in 1mth time :curse:

Only around 50 lighting points :dunno:

:)

wah lifestyle...u sibei good leh...50 liao still say only haha... :notti:

waiting eagerly to see the final product or ur creativity in one month's time dude! :jawdrop:

Just finished installing the majority of the lighting. Here are some pics....

187701231-L.jpg

187725493-L.jpg

187725388-L.jpg

187725776-L.jpg

187725739-L.jpg

Wowww... love the toliet tiles! very spacious house u have..

We think we need a few more (but too late now to change) as when trying to cut down to save cost and found certain area a bit dark now. So now planning to put some extra bright bulb to compensate.

wow 50?! mine is only like 20plus and we think we are extremely wasteful liao...

Entrance Foyer: 1

Store room: 1

Balcony: 1 (big long light)

Living: 17

Dining: 7

Kitchen: 4

Daughter room: 5

Study room: 9

Master Bedroom: 7

Master Bathroom: 4

Common Bathroom: 1

----------------------

Total: 57

Sorry made mistake, more than 50 :sport-smiley-004:

wow 50?! mine is only like 20plus and we think we are extremely wasteful liao...

where will your 50 points go?

Edited by lifestyle

We think we need a few more (but too late now to change) as when trying to cut down to save cost and found certain area a bit dark now. So now planning to put some extra bright bulb to compensate.

Entrance Foyer: 1

Store room: 1

Balcony: 1 (big long light)

Living: 17

Dining: 7

Kitchen: 4

Daughter room: 5

Study room: 9

Master Bedroom: 7

Master Bathroom: 4

Common Bathroom: 1

----------------------

Total: 57

Sorry made mistake, more than 50 :good:

57! :(

but good lah...i guess being a photographer urself u tend to take lighting seriously cos u know where put light will look good. :bow:

if i can afford i also wan many many lights... :jawdrop:

It never occurs to me until you mentioned it... :yamseng:

Main reason was to avoid standing lights and table lamps so to have a neat place....and when you have false ceiling then must have more lighting points. :sport-smiley-004:

...i guess being a photographer urself u tend to take lighting seriously cos u know where put light will look good. :bangwall:

if i can afford i also wan many many lights... :sport-smiley-004:

It never occurs to me until you mentioned it... :sport-smiley-004:

Main reason was to avoid standing lights and table lamps so to have a neat place....and when you have false ceiling then must have more lighting points. :sport-smiley-004:

ahhh...yes. Standing lamps and lights will break the neat lines of watever design if not chosen properly...if everything is built in then itz ALOT more neat..no exposed wires here and there... i also dun like to see wiring one...must be as neat as possible :bangwall: