Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Recommended Posts

Just sold my condo 2 weeks ago. Intend to buy a landed at 2.9m. now having covid19 pandemic... Was wondering whether to proceed or look for rent first... Anyone got any comments?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

question is whether you are buying for short term investment or for long term stay? if short term investment, then no harm wait a bit more to see where the prices are moving. if for long term stay, if you see a suitable house, then no harm getting it now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMO you take take a year to find something that suits you. So no harm looking .. do your finances first though and remember to budget 20% more than expected for renovations 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does not look like the worst is over yet for covid19 cases, would suggest that you should take a look see approach. unless there is a good deal from this economic situation.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyway just buy within your affordability and can hold on when price downtrend then no risk at all when you should enter market as whatever price goes down will trend up one day

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×