Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovenest

Should I Be Honest Tell The Agent That Im Not Paying?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
How much was the valuation of your EM, GMC? Are you getting a new place at Wxxxxxxxxx?

only $305k heeehee. Valuer was late, I gave her a kana-chee. that's why so low. Anyway it is none of my concern since mine is a positive sale.., but buyer panick, wrote to HDB appeal for a higher value. I dump the flat foresee the downtrend of valuation but an increase in cash. Buyer act rich, so let him be real this round. They even exercise and submitted the resale application before valuation was done, so to get a date for the enhance contra case. Now he really blueblack eye as he anticipated the valuation to be $330-340k

I already have 1 unit at Wxxxxxxxxx, still want to buy another similar one..? a bit kum-chek

Recent transaction is about $423psf, compared to what I paid $320psf, if can sell is laughing my way to the bank.

The outlook is unclear, so better to do somemore homework. Hear-say lao-lee bought a unit at Sentosa Cove, anyone knows.?

only $305k heeehee. Valuer was late, I gave her a kana-chee. that's why so low. Anyway it is none of my concern since mine is a positive sale.., but buyer panick, wrote to HDB appeal for a higher value. I dump the flat foresee the downtrend of valuation but an increase in cash. Buyer act rich, so let him be real this round. They even exercise and submitted the resale application before valuation was done, so to get a date for the enhance contra case. Now he really blueblack eye as he anticipated the valuation to be $330-340k

I already have 1 unit at Wxxxxxxxxx, still want to buy another similar one..? a bit kum-chek

Recent transaction is about $423psf, compared to what I paid $320psf, if can sell is laughing my way to the bank.

The outlook is unclear, so better to do somemore homework. Hear-say lao-lee bought a unit at Sentosa Cove, anyone knows.?

EM value at only 305k? which area is that?

Oh my goodness...your poor buyer! $305k is way too low for your flat. It's even lower than your valuation at time of purchase. Think his anticipated valuation is more accurate. Why's he panicking? Is the EM's valuation is even lower than his previous hdb flat?

It's interesting that you see a downward trend in valuation 'cos it is still upward in my area...Lovenest, better take note and research your area 'cos I advised you to put a lump sum figure instead of cash + valuation, thinking that you'll benefit if the valuation is still going upwards.

I thought you wanted proximity to your parents, GMC. Didn't know Wxxxxxxxxx costs so much now....$423psf is quite high. Thought that area is still very cheap. But, $423psf is still below developer's price, right?

Was thinking that my comments above were weird...valuation lower than expected means less to pay overall...buyer should be rejoicing and celebrating...so why's he panicking?

Was thinking that my comments above were weird...valuation lower than expected means less to pay overall...buyer should be rejoicing and celebrating...so why's he panicking?

yeah im confused too. lower val = lower purchase price if it was agreed that price= val + cash.

if price was agreed as a lump sum and then there is a lower val then it would mean a greater cash portion.

right???

so why did he panic??

I believe the buyer didn't want to fork out too much cash, but since val is lower = means more cash upfront. Less loan amt, etc.

I believe the buyer didn't want to fork out too much cash, but since val is lower = means more cash upfront. Less loan amt, etc.

agree on that. but can appeal for higher valuation one meh? :dunno:

OIC...So we deduce that the price in option is a lump sum, $360k, instead of valuation + $20-$30k cash. Lower valuation means that higher cash, less loan. He expected to fork out only $20k-$30k cash above valuation... but the valuation turned out unexpectedly so low, he has to fork out $55k cash instead.

So my advice to Lovenest to put a lump sum instead of valuation + cash may not be a good thing.

For both buyer & seller benefits, it is not good to fix at a price cos if the val price is either higher or lower, one party will lose out. For a win-win situation, I always opt for val + cash. This also helps me look for my affordable house within means.

Sale was agreed on lump sum. Told my agent to market it, filter out all the non-potential.

So 1 day this buyer came by and love it at 1st sight.

OIC...So we deduce that the price in option is a lump sum, $360k, instead of valuation + $20-$30k cash. Lower valuation means that higher cash, less loan. He expected to fork out only $20k-$30k cash above valuation... but the valuation turned out unexpectedly so low, he has to fork out $55k cash instead.

Buyer is buying in full, no loan involve,but since utilising CPF, hence valuation was required.

Actually he offered us val +20k, we didn't accept it since we didn't have a valuation done.

Later he came back with a lump sum offer, knowing suitation not to our benefit, we let it go fast.

Anyway, my neighborhood estate will have to thank me for setting a record.

agree on that. but can appeal for higher valuation one meh? :)

Can, nothing is impossible. The agent will have to know how to approach.

I thought you wanted proximity to your parents, GMC. Didn't know Wxxxxxxxxx costs so much now....$423psf is quite high. Thought that area is still very cheap. But, $423psf is still below developer's price, right?

The rental itself has surged about $1k at least.

But, thought you're renting Rxxxxxxx, not Wxxxxxxxxx? Or, have you decided to locate the whole clan back to Dover. Think Fairfield Methodist Primary is quite popular there.