Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sonilor

Does playing video games affect symptoms of anxiety and/or depression?

Hello, fellow gamers!

I am currently conducting a research study for my Master’s Thesis and I could use your help. I am researching the effects of video game play on the symptoms of anxiety and depression. I just want you to leave a comment with your age, gender and whether you agree with the statement or not!

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I don't need any names or other information that will show your identity!

Good day everyone, my name is Ruslan, I am 27 years old. So, on the one hand, I can agree with your statement, because playing video games can stimulate the excess of emotion, especially to kids and there are a lot of cases when this situations ended very bad. But I would say that everything is excess is harmful and we don't need to blame video games. There are many people who are positioning video games as a part of their lives, a source of income, as an anti stress etc. Personally, I play csgo and sell csgo skins, I received a lot of pleasure and good money as well and I don't have any problems even if I'm getting angry sometimes.