Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
missingperson

I'm Back ... With Jr

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guess I was really a missingperson for a while ... been busy with the arrival of my baby boy

Here's a recent photo of baby Fitzand :sport-smiley-003:

Very well taken.

Congrats!

Welcome back!

Great picture. If my wife sees it, I am sure she will want to stitch up photos of our girl in the same way. :sport-smiley-003:

Phantom & ARCHer, thanks. His other photos are in www.fitzand.com ... do drop by and say hello.

Well now I know why they told me to get more sleep before baby arrived ... too late ... now I look like a panda everyday. Great feeling though. Haha. What about you guys? How many kids do you have?

Phantom & ARCHer, thanks. His other photos are in www.fitzand.com ... do drop by and say hello.

Well now I know why they told me to get more sleep before baby arrived ... too late ... now I look like a panda everyday. Great feeling though. Haha. What about you guys? How many kids do you have?

sure.. i'll pop by when free..

No kids yet.. DINKs here.. lol.. dual income no kids..

plan to have at least 1 within next 2 years. lol...

Ah! Must be real loaded then! :sport-smiley-004:

lol.. where got!? lol...

that only means that we have to both work to survive... if 1 don't work.. then jialat.. and we can't even afford to have kids yet.. lol..

thats the actual intepretation..

My daughter is 11 months and 7 days old, but who is counting. :bangwall: She is quite a handful now, crawling all over the place. Yes, sleep is like a luxury for my wife and I. While she has been 'trained' to sleep through the night, recently, she wakes up at least once or twice a night. Sometimes, she will sit up or stand up in the cot and cry, and we will have to put her down again so that she can sleep. On better nights, she will just take the toys we leave on her cot and play with it. We still wake up because she like to rattle the toys.

Nowadays, our lives are dictated largely by our daughter. In fact, we have to plan our activties around her schedule e.g. home when she takes nap, no late nights etc. Currently, we don't have a maid, and this is quite troublesome because not only do we have to look after our daughter, we have to do all the cleaning, washing, ironing etc. Since the arrival of my daughter, my wife has changed from working full-time to working part-time to quitting all together (esp. at this stage when we don't have a maid).

It's very tough on us..... but we are also having the most fun....

Guess I was really a missingperson for a while ... been busy with the arrival of my baby boy

Here's a recent photo of baby Fitzand :bangwall:

Fitzand%2031%20May%2007%20-%2001.jpg

Congrats on your bundle of joy. He is such adorable boy. My girl has flew off to be with my in laws. Enjoying my personal space now.

Currently, we don't have a maid, and this is quite troublesome because not only do we have to look after our daughter, we have to do all the cleaning, washing, ironing etc. Since the arrival of my daughter, my wife has changed from working full-time to working part-time to quitting all together (esp. at this stage when we don't have a maid).

It's very tough on us..... but we are also having the most fun....

Archer, why don't you get a part-time cleaner, $10 per hour, clean the house, iron the clothes and then scoots off. Then, you and wife can focus on kid.

Archer, why don't you get a part-time cleaner, $10 per hour, clean the house, iron the clothes and then scoots off. Then, you and wife can focus on kid.

We tried looking for part-time cleaners, particularly through recommendations. I don't know if it is out luck or not, but the cleaners we spoke to are non-Singapore citizens/residents. We didn't want to flout any law for illegally employing people who have work permit for doing something else.

Anyway, it is not just cleaning and ironing. It is also cooking. Right now, we can't cook because there is no one to look after my daughter when we are in the kitchen.

Here's a recent photo of baby Fitzand :bleah:

Fitzand%2031%20May%2007%20-%2001.jpg

sooooo cutee!:)!

Such a cute baby! Hope mine is as cute as that. Yah...I've started looking around for part time cleaner. Any recommendations?