Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

So funny, two days ago, when i checked HDBpage, i can still see the delivery possession date and the estimated completion date.. now when i logged in today, i can only see "Lease Commencement Date 01 Sep 2008" .. how come like this ah? This means i cna only take key next yr? :dribble:

Today, finally my HLE is approved! haha.. now must wait for the letter to arrive liao... :dribble:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Got this previously when looking at resale flats... tink the model refer to how big the flat is

3A= 73sqm-82sqm

3 1/2= 82-92.5sqm

3NG= new generation , 70-78sqm

3I = improved, 65-72sqm

3S= simplified/small, 54-65sqm

4A=101-106sqm

4A1=90-95sqm

4A2 = 85-90sqm <<<< this shld be ours :dribble:

5I= 101-127sqm

5A= 127-135sqm

5Amais= 135-140sqm

E-apt = 140-155sqm

E-mais= 137-150sqm

jumbo(exec)= 155-199sqm

so mine shld be 4A1 = 90-95sqm

mine 25A

My HDB page status:

HDB will invite you to collect keys to your replacement flat in due course.

hi loobhlinda, r u frm SERS? :(

3A= 73sqm-82sqm

3 1/2= 82-92.5sqm

3NG= new generation , 70-78sqm

3I = improved, 65-72sqm

3S= simplified/small, 54-65sqm

4A=101-106sqm

4A1=90-95sqm

4A2 = 85-90sqm <<<< this shld be ours :P

5I= 101-127sqm

5A= 127-135sqm

5Amais= 135-140sqm

E-apt = 140-155sqm

E-mais= 137-150sqm

jumbo(exec)= 155-199sqm

but mine is showed a "4R A1" leh.. mine is a 85sqm only... anyway.. tis is not really impt la.. more impt.. tell me when i can get my keys.. hahaa.. nvm.. be patience.. hee..

the DPD always change 1.. (in my case).. sometimes i log on i see DPD is 30nov 2008.. sometimes i log the DPD was taken out and left with a "-" (dash) there... :dunno:

hi loobhlinda, r u frm SERS? :P

but mine is showed a "4R A1" leh.. mine is a 85sqm only... anyway.. tis is not really impt la.. more impt.. tell me when i can get my keys.. hahaa.. nvm.. be patience.. hee..

the DPD always change 1.. (in my case).. sometimes i log on i see DPD is 30nov 2008.. sometimes i log the DPD was taken out and left with a "-" (dash) there... :(

hi xlan,

yes, mine frm SERS

redbottle & loobhlinda,

hello my neighbours! i'm frm SERS too.. u guys already received and applied the loan application already? i hvn't receive any loan application form yet leh.. :unsure:

redbottle & loobhlinda,

hello my neighbours! i'm frm SERS too.. u guys already received and applied the loan application already? i hvn't receive any loan application form yet leh.. :unsure:

make full payment with cpf, already submitted the notification form to hdb

make full payment with cpf, already submitted the notification form to hdb

oh.. so how tings been done ah? 1st u received the loan application, am I right? n then..?

cos i hvn't receive any letter yet.. so anxious now.. sigh.. :unsure:

oh.. so how tings been done ah? 1st u received the loan application, am I right? n then..?

cos i hvn't receive any letter yet.. so anxious now.. sigh.. :unsure:

So envy you, my loan application straight away shot down...appealed failed also :unsure:

So envy you, my loan application straight away shot down...appealed failed also :unsure:

huh? :unsure: dun envy me leh.. i hvnt even get any letter frm HDB yet leh.. u shld envy loobhlinda instead..

but y ur apps failed? can share?

huh? :help: dun envy me leh.. i hvnt even get any letter frm HDB yet leh.. u shld envy loobhlinda instead..

but y ur apps failed? can share?

Your blocks are what we wanted badly, but they said the combo income made us disqualified automatically.. so no direct purchase from HDB nor loan also, no grant nor whatsoever. So no choice have to buy resale

Really very crap cos we are 1st timer and young couple also and fancy get penalised like that.... :unsure::unsure:

Edited by Nic

Your blocks are what we wanted badly, but they said the combo income made us disqualified automatically.. so no direct purchase from HDB nor loan also, no grant nor whatsoever. So no choice have to buy resale

Really very crap cos we are 1st timer and young couple also and fancy get penalised like that.... :):good:

income above 8k will be quite difficult

income above 8k will be quite difficult

Its really a very low ceiling, not difficult to reach.

The fact that they forcing us to find cash for downpayments and heavier bankloans really left me bitter...

Anyway, I'd stop the whining and nice to have u folks as neighbours. My reno will start next week and like you guys, we cant wait to move in :)

The fact that they forcing us to find cash for downpayments and heavier bankloans really left me bitter...

Anyway, I'd stop the whining and nice to have u folks as neighbours. My reno will start next week and like you guys, we cant wait to move in :)

Hi Nic

Where's your new home?

Anyway, I'd stop the whining and nice to have u folks as neighbours. My reno will start next week and like you guys, we cant wait to move in :good:

well... there're alot who's combi income dun reach 8K.

I just 1 of them :)

dun tell me u're the one who brought a unit there at 600-700K!

Edited by kriegs