Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hmm.. dont know also... They say Oct collect keys? But I wont be collecting so early..

Blk 27A 8|

Balloting..

Mine is at blk25b.

Then you can take your time to source for good good contractors!:dunno:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi neighbours

surprised to find such an active forum. Im in blk 25b too under sers.

Hi are we neighbours???

Which blk are you in?

Also talk to the hdb officers whether can have the door back? I leave my phone no, hopefully hdb staff will call back cos I feel the door is very solid and good.

Too bad to say that the contractors who do the those units, I have strike it off my list!:jawdrop:!

I regretted opt out the doors, at the time when we select the flat, the doors look real ugly.

today called hdb regarding getting back the doors, one of the sers matter officer replied rudely "u already opt out how can get back"

my ID told me for toilets if use bi-fold doors wld be ugly with frames, he suggests buy besglas movi door which cost $580 per door, very ex.

kitchen got very big pipe, so the cabinet doors have to separate two layers, top will be protuding, he said that's the only way to hide the pipe.

I am also interested in the HHS rack.

I regretted opt out the doors, at the time when we select the flat, the doors look real ugly.

today called hdb regarding getting back the doors, one of the sers matter officer replied rudely "u already opt out how can get back"

my ID told me for toilets if use bi-fold doors wld be ugly with frames, he suggests buy besglas movi door which cost $580 per door, very ex.

kitchen got very big pipe, so the cabinet doors have to separate two layers, top will be protuding, he said that's the only way to hide the pipe.

What door is that?

Very expensive.

But according to one id I spoken to, it is better to have a solid hard ply wood, then buy a tin of ...(I forgot the name) and apply it twice to prevent water from sipping in.

I regret also.

Very unfair as they let us see the door which is different from the door they are giving now.

i opted out the doors too but not regret.. hehehe.. cos like glass doors.. personally dun like the doors given.. but i hv yet to choose doors frm my designer.. hopefully has wat i like..

besglas movi door is good.. http://www.besglas.com/products-movidoor.html

Edited by xlan

i opted out the doors too but not regret.. hehehe.. cos like glass doors.. personally dun like the doors given.. but i hv yet to choose doors frm my designer.. hopefully has wat i like..

Oh, can opt out the doors? Didn't know if can or not...also didnt really take a look at the doors that are given..but currently not in my priority keke :jawdrop:

The movi doors look nice :unsure:

Oh, can opt out the doors? Didn't know if can or not...

we hv the option cos then the flats were not built yet.. all sers applications hv this option.. but not for the balloting grp i tink..

hi neighbours

surprised to find such an active forum. Im in blk 25b too under sers.

woo i have a other new neighbour , nice

UPDATED ON 21 AUGUST 2007

BLK 25A

- redbottle

- loobhlinda

- pert

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK

- Green

- MsBean

- h4happy

-marksng12

BLK 26A

-

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar

- noellechua

- lynnnie

- dorcas

- Vacis + moonbell

- owens_avenue + ct

- genevie

BLK 26C

- elaine1205

- ZLia

- Cindy-Monkeybone

- chewy

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder / jj2 (Talented Cantonese, )

- Princess Momo

- rommie

- binzz

- kriegs

- wonsen

- Velynn

- Simpleboi

BLK 27A

- xlan

- nemofc

- bchew

- Yang Guo

- Seafaith

- chaq

- Jasch

- glaminn

BLK 27B

- VinceDelfino

Waa today I drive pass again , have about 4 unit light up(the middle blk) .

So mean not only 25A get key already is it ?

Like Blk 26 also get

but there was a discount given for opting out the doors... i think abt $1500 for 5 doors, or abt $300 per door... :(

i think i have a solution for you. i'm thinking of giving up my doors (1 from bedroom bcos I'm hacking the wall between the bedrooms and 2 from the toilets bcos I'm thinking of changing to bi-fold doors to save space.)

but I won't be getting my keys anytime soon. Last heard was Dec at the earliest. So I'm sure if the timing can be met.

ps: Don't ask why I opt for the doors previously. It's a long story. :(

Hi All,

1. Which layout of store room rack to you prefer ?

2. Should we go for one std layout for all int. neighbours ?

http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s...roomrackdg4.jpg

I prefer layout A because I can put longer stuffs such as ladder at the sides and you may never know what u wanna to dump into the store room after that.

Hi All,

1. Which layout of store room rack to you prefer ?

2. Should we go for one std layout for all int. neighbours ?

http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s...roomrackdg4.jpg

I prefer layout A because I can put longer stuffs such as ladder at the sides and you may never know what u wanna to dump into the store room after that.

Hihi Cindy-Monkeybone,

I would also like to join in the bulk purchase.. but would like to know how much is the cost? I opt for layout A.. :(

i think i have a solution for you. i'm thinking of giving up my doors (1 from bedroom bcos I'm hacking the wall between the bedrooms and 2 from the toilets bcos I'm thinking of changing to bi-fold doors to save space.)

but I won't be getting my keys anytime soon. Last heard was Dec at the earliest. So I'm sure if the timing can be met.

ps: Don't ask why I opt for the doors previously. It's a long story. :dunno:

hi crazycar.. thanks for your offer but not me la.. i dun like those wooden doors.. i'll be getting glass ones.. :notti:

Hihi Cindy-Monkeybone,

I would also like to join in the bulk purchase.. but would like to know how much is the cost? I opt for layout A.. :dunno:

Thanks ! We are now looking around and if you have any lobang. Do drop us the details and we can decide if it is suitable.