Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

AIyo sound so "money face " and scary . I also hear many many case of bad ID .

Heng I dun need hunt for ID as my fren is doing it for me .

Heng heng heng for you and your family.

Just be careful especially those around the blk 25a.

They just hit and go type one.

Luckily I have 2 shortlisted.

This weekend, going to meet another 2 id/contractors.

What interested me is the tiles and their worksmanship.

The rest like design I am not not interested.

Guess maybe I am already old liao!:)!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

how abt another bulk purchase item?? :)

the 1-key-3-lock system... 1 key to open main door, main gate and letterbox...

the gate padlock is fixed onto the gate:

dms1.jpg

alternative system using the normal padlock with a padlock holder:

dms3.jpg

320nopop.jpg

one forumer can get the padlock fixed onto gate one for only $165...

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...mp;#entry211133

Edited by redbottle

omg.. jus scanned through the tanglin hault thread.. abt the break-ins n vandalism of their roof garden at MSC.. :jawdrop:

hope our place will not hv these kind of tings..

omg.. jus scanned through the tanglin hault thread.. abt the break-ins n vandalism of their roof garden at MSC.. :jawdrop:

hope our place will not hv these kind of tings..

Yup hopefully our place will be peaceful hehe..

But its good that we all watch out for each other and help each other too :notti:

This late morning, went down with my neighbours (her unit has soome defects and hdb officer need to check), so I followed her down and see see look look.

Went to 15 floor (5 rm), wow, really living room very big!

Went to 22nd floor (4 rm), I can say 80% completed. Kitchen cabinet mould already up. The detractable hanger was taken out and place it in the tiolet. But when I see, it was bulky.

Went down to 6th floor (4rm) to let my mum see the granite layout. So that she can have the feel of how to arrange her funiture.

Also talk to the hdb officers whether can have the door back? I leave my phone no, hopefully hdb staff will call back cos I feel the door is very solid and good.

This late morning, went down with my neighbours (her unit has soome defects and hdb officer need to check), so I followed her down and see see look look.

Went to 15 floor (5 rm), wow, really living room very big!

Went to 22nd floor (4 rm), I can say 80% completed. Kitchen cabinet mould already up. The detractable hanger was taken out and place it in the tiolet. But when I see, it was bulky.

Went down to 6th floor (4rm) to let my mum see the granite layout. So that she can have the feel of how to arrange her funiture.

Also talk to the hdb officers whether can have the door back? I leave my phone no, hopefully hdb staff will call back cos I feel the door is very solid and good.

Too bad to say that the contractors who do the those units, I have strike it off my list!:jawdrop:!

Hi all

Am interested in the BP for the racks. Thanks!

Moonbell

h4happy

kriegs

Cindy

Simpleboi

Genevie

nemofc

ribenaberry

Jasch

ZLia

binzz

OnePostWonder

Hi Neighbours,

I am interested too. Pls add me in.

Moonbell

h4happy

kriegs

Cindy

Simpleboi

Genevie

nemofc

ribenaberry

Jasch

ZLia

binzz

OnePostWonder

Dorcas

My dad had drove us into the carpark, up to my storey and walk in from the link way, come to think of it, we are pushing our luck. Meanwhile, the workers are still working.... quite scared cause no one actually park the car in the carpark..except us. :bangwall: So just show my parents our unit and within 5 mins, we quickly drove off.

So if the ppl shift in early, especially for block 26 where construction are still taking place...it's quite dangerous right? Moreover, there's an open roof at the entrance, where blk 26B and 26A are still in construction...

Imagine for Block 25A drivers....

Hope everything will be completed soon

can list down the blacklisted contractors? for the benefit of others like me? ;)

Hi ONE

PM me, cos it is not nice to backlist contractors.

But the 6th floor showflat contractor is 100% out!

Worksmanship is no good.

My dad had drove us into the carpark, up to my storey and walk in from the link way, come to think of it, we are pushing our luck. Meanwhile, the workers are still working.... quite scared cause no one actually park the car in the carpark..except us. :bangwall: So just show my parents our unit and within 5 mins, we quickly drove off.

So if the ppl shift in early, especially for block 26 where construction are still taking place...it's quite dangerous right? Moreover, there's an open roof at the entrance, where blk 26B and 26A are still in construction...

Imagine for Block 25A drivers....

Hope everything will be completed soon

Hello MOMO

Actually you should park outside blk25a.

There are show flat for you to see and view.

Hi EveryBody

If there is another showflats, do keep us inform so that we can go down and take a look.

Blk25a (6th floor - showflat - Tong h.....not too sure)

Coming is 10th & 15th - showflat - homemakers)

Hi h4happy

Can let me know how to tell on the workmanship? I am quite a newbie on such stuffs. Went to 6th Floor showroom Blk 25A last Sat. Was considering getting a quote from them... -_-

Any other comments from anyone?

Hi h4happy

Can let me know how to tell on the workmanship? I am quite a newbie on such stuffs. Went to 6th Floor showroom Blk 25A last Sat. Was considering getting a quote from them... -_-

Any other comments from anyone?

Hello Saeran

Just feel the line between the tiles, if it is smooth, then the worksmanship is good.

But then it is better to feel others so that you will be able to know which contractor has the good worksmanship.

I have already strike off that contractors on the 6th floor.

Bad experience with one the the guy.

I did the 'feeling the granite floor thing'... think not really dried? But the person did offer us a few suggestions. Or maybe we too new to these, as we did not really go ard searching...

I did the 'feeling the granite floor thing'... think not really dried? But the person did offer us a few suggestions. Or maybe we too new to these, as we did not really go ard searching...

Welcome!

So when you collect your keys?

Which block you are in?

Sers or balloting??