Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi All

Would like to find out what is the average quotation for 4rm you've got?

Inclusive of a study room with display cabinet, whole unit at least 30K+, that's what I've got from a few ID firms. Wonder if this is the market rate? ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

Went to look at my flat again today..

Did more checks and found that the water that I turned on last week were still around in the kitchen.. the gradient prob not right.. so called the BSC down to have a look.. they will raise the flooring to allow the water to flow to the drainage etc..

Another one is that my main door.. the rubber.. came out.. and unable to close the door.. I can put it in but then it became loose..

Hopefully I didnt miss anything out :P

Btw.. I intend to sign with Baroque.. any comments for this ID?

;)

Hi SIM

By now, I think more or less we (everybody here) have a general idea what we really want for the basic.

Like Flooring (homo, paraquet, granite, etc) , toilet, grill, paint, kitchen, wardrobe, L box, false ceiling, features walls.

How much is your id charge you? If you wont mind tell us the whole lump sum quotation?

Hi MOON

$30k+ is indeed on the high side for 4 room unit.

I think you have to source for more quotation in order to know the range.

Bear in mind...worksmanship and quality of work also very impt hor.

HAPPY

Hi All

Inclusive of a study room with display cabinet, whole unit at least 30K+, that's what I've got from a few ID firms. Wonder if this is the market rate? :bow:

gd news 26b neighbrs..

just dropped by jalan membina and noticed that all the windows are shut. the doors are all locked too. seems like the contractors are ready to hand over the keys to hdb! =)

Dunkmycar,

That's a very good news. I really hope to get it asap. Probably can call up HDB to check it out.

Hi folks,

Jus wondering anyone encountered aircon problem like me?

I've placed an order for a Toshiba System 4 Inverter one month back. But 2 days back, the salesperson called me and said the system failed some nea inspection (something to do with the energy saving ticks) and I won't be able to get the system I ordered. Anyone in the same situation as me?

He offered to replace with other systems that he said cleared the inspection (Namely Mitsubishi Heavy Industry and Fujitsu.) He also added if I wish to keep to Toshiba, there'll be a new set released mid of Jan next year. Just wondering is all this true?

Thx..

Hi almatador,

What I know is if we are to purchase the toshiba aircon, we need to install it by Dec 07. I believe the saleperson's reason is true.

Do take note of the size of the compressor when you change to another brand.

Hi All

Inclusive of a study room with display cabinet, whole unit at least 30K+, that's what I've got from a few ID firms. Wonder if this is the market rate? :furious:

Hi moonbell.. tink the quote will really depend on wat u are doing for your house le.. :jawdrop:

My ID quoted me 27k which i tink is not the lowest but reasonable... most imptly is that you must feel comfortable with your ID lor... just a bit of my suggestion lar.. :P

hi sam07

sorry have been real busy

i was contemplating gas but decided against it as i heard that it is costly.

and gas heater only one point will be hot at one time, say if u are bathing in bathroom, kitchen cannot on hot water, if not bathroom 's water will be cold...

and i checked with a friend who recently shifted into the coris, he said the smaller storage electric heater is sufficient

i think he bought the big one from ariston. and he said heating is a few minutes not 10-15 mins as what others said. so a lot of different views from different people.

u can call city gas they will be pleased to help u. i went to city gas gallery at 111 somerset and they even have a dryer run by gas.

for 2 person, the small one is not enough, only for 1 person only. Get the big one, good

Hi FAT BEAR

I really dont know whether it is cheap or not.

I still have not buy any as I am still waiting for my key.

Yours is ceiling fan?

I am going to have it install also.

I think mine is some thing like this:

1) kitchen lights x2

2) toilet lights x2

3) dining x1 (normal light)

4) living area light +fan x2 (1 big and 1 small)

5) three bedrooms lights +fansx3

6) bomb shelter jus a bulb type

7) passageway lights for 2 bedroom

8) master bed room the entrance light

9) main enterance foyer

Maybe around $2k+++

hi xiao xiin and happy

tell u what i bought

kitchen lights x2

toilet lights x2

dining x1 (crystal light)

living area light +fan x1

three bedrooms lights +fansx3

bomb shelter jus a bulb type

and passageway lights

and master bed room the entrance light

is 2k, basically i use all the light points hdb give and have no additional points is that cheap?

Hi Simpleboi,

how is the price of ur quote like?

Hi,

The price of my quote is around 10k

I not doing false ceiling or L-Box or feature walls.. and no haulage..

Only doing kitchen cabinet, painting whole house

and also doing windows grille and all homogeneous tiles for living dining shelter bedrooms..

Thats bout all.. so a simple reno actually coz budget..

Is the quote fine? :furious:

Btw, can I go to your unit take a look, want to know also how the reno from Baroque is like

Hi SIM

By now, I think more or less we (everybody here) have a general idea what we really want for the basic.

Like Flooring (homo, paraquet, granite, etc) , toilet, grill, paint, kitchen, wardrobe, L box, false ceiling, features walls.

How much is your id charge you? If you wont mind tell us the whole lump sum quotation?

HAPPY

As stated in the above, around 10k.. not doing toilet and wardrobe too.. and not overlaying any tiles :(

Only supply labour to fix accessories and piping etc :P

Thanks 8|

Hi,

and also doing windows grille and all homogeneous tiles for living dining shelter bedrooms.

I am doing the same as you but have 2 wardrobe. Could i know who did you engage?

Hi,

and also doing windows grille and all homogeneous tiles for living dining shelter bedrooms..

Thats bout all.. so a simple reno actually coz budget..

Is the quote fine? :)

Btw, can I go to your unit take a look, want to know also how the reno from Baroque is like

As stated in the above, around 10k.. not doing toilet and wardrobe too.. and not overlaying any tiles :)

Only supply labour to fix accessories and piping etc :P

oh, ya the price is abt there.. ya u can come to my hse to see once my carpentry is up..now still nothin to see yet, just done with tiles and painting only. by fri, all the lights will be installed up. next week carpentry start loh, hope all goes smoothly

I am doing the same as you but have 2 wardrobe. Could i know who did you engage?

I have not confirmed yet.. but this is the quote from Baroque and intending to confirm soon.. :)

oh, ya the price is abt there.. ya u can come to my hse to see once my carpentry is up..now still nothin to see yet, just done with tiles and painting only. by fri, all the lights will be installed up. next week carpentry start loh, hope all goes smoothly

Icic, hehe thanks :) Most likely will confirm with them lor.. as the price seems reasonable too..

Hopefully can start work and move in soon :):P

simpleboi, mind sharing your quotation? :P my email: xiao_xiin@hotmail.com

What brand of hob and hood will you all be getting? Any feedback on oyama brand?

i bot rinnai glass hob cos the man says only this brand got no complains regarding its glass. also got a cuizino telescopic hood. have no idea wad it is or how it looks like. salesman says good then we ok.

i bot rinnai glass hob cos the man says only this brand got no complains regarding its glass. also got a cuizino telescopic hood. have no idea wad it is or how it looks like. salesman says good then we ok.

must be expensive for a glass hob :P

must be expensive for a glass hob :P

eh... the hob costs $570. but we were given some discounts off the total price. initially we wanted to buy turbo until he show us the difference in the materials used.

simpleboi, mind sharing your quotation? :~ my email: xiao_xiin@hotmail.com

Ok will send u the quotation.. but it's not confirmed yet :(