Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi kitseng..

The company I use is Naiya trading and manufactory.. hmm... not sure wat type of wood.. looks normal type :P

The thing I like is that after giving them a call.. immediately within a few hours come and put in and complete already :o

bro do u have the contact number for Naiya trading? i wanna do also leh...budget @ $150 :unsure:

Hi all,

I'm new here. Just like to check whether can we hack the kitchen tiles as I know we are not permit to hack toilet tiles for 3 yrs. :unsure:

Hi kitseng..

The company I use is Naiya trading and manufactory.. hmm... not sure wat type of wood.. looks normal type :D

The thing I like is that after giving them a call.. immediately within a few hours come and put in and complete already :D

Long time never appear in here.. I am back to kpo... :unsure:

Hey simpleboi,

Mine is from Naiya Trading also.. But mine not L-shaped, only for the short corner of the HHS cost $140 liao, we took the 12mm thickness one, cos if take the 10mm thickness only less $20, then the difference of 2mm is translate to i think a few kg (cannot remember liao! Sorry!) more for each level, its somemore recommended by the curtain-supplier, who told us that he can get it cheaper.. Sian..

Out of my whole reno experience, the curtain maker is the worse experience of all!:) Not only quoted us so expensive, then deliver wrong curtain and when changed, delivered a stained curtain, took back to wash, the particular curtain became shorter than others.. :notti::):)

Complained to my ID, but there is nothing he can do, cos the curtain man is strongly backed by his boss.. :P

ATTENTION:

I have a friend (female) who wants to rent a room at our area. Looking at a year or more.

Anyone?

Edited by nemofc

Hi all,

I'm new here. Just like to check whether can we hack the kitchen tiles as I know we are not permit to hack toilet tiles for 3 yrs. :dunno:

hi, welcome. :( kitchen tiles can hack. i hacked mine. toilet must wait for 3 years.

Out of my whole reno experience, the curtain maker is the worse experience of all!:( Not only quoted us so expensive, then deliver wrong curtain and when changed, delivered a stained curtain, took back to wash, the particular curtain became shorter than others.. :(:~:(

Complained to my ID, but there is nothing he can do, cos the curtain man is strongly backed by his boss.. :sport-smiley-003:

Talking about curtains..... Anyone has good recommendation for curtains maker. My reno should be completing in 2-3 weeks time. Need to source for curtains already. :dunno:

Talking about curtains..... Anyone has good recommendation for curtains maker. My reno should be completing in 2-3 weeks time. Need to source for curtains already. :bow:

I find my curtain maker not bad.. quite cheap too.. if need contact can inform me :)

Long time never appear in here.. I am back to kpo... :sport-smiley-004:

Hey simpleboi,

Mine is from Naiya Trading also.. But mine not L-shaped, only for the short corner of the HHS cost $140 liao, we took the 12mm thickness one, cos if take the 10mm thickness only less $20, then the difference of 2mm is translate to i think a few kg (cannot remember liao! Sorry!) more for each level, its somemore recommended by the curtain-supplier, who told us that he can get it cheaper.. Sian..

Out of my whole reno experience, the curtain maker is the worse experience of all!:bangwall: Not only quoted us so expensive, then deliver wrong curtain and when changed, delivered a stained curtain, took back to wash, the particular curtain became shorter than others.. :jawdrop::notti:;)

Complained to my ID, but there is nothing he can do, cos the curtain man is strongly backed by his boss.. :bangwall:

Oh.. that sounds bad.. seems that the curtain supplier tried to cheat u :P

ATTENTION:

I have a friend (female) who wants to rent a room at our area. Looking at a year or more.

Anyone?

Hi,

We are renting out the whole house, from June to July 2009. The house will be unfurnish but white goods are neg.

Any interested parties, pls contact me.

:sport-smiley-004:

hi, welcome. :sport-smiley-004: kitchen tiles can hack. i hacked mine. toilet must wait for 3 years.

Thanks crazycar.

Anyone got good lobang for Window grilles and roller blinds.

I was quoted for 1.2K to install window grilles for the whole unit.Don't know reasonable or not?

hi, welcome. :sport-smiley-004: kitchen tiles can hack. i hacked mine. toilet must wait for 3 years.

Talking about curtains..... Anyone has good recommendation for curtains maker. My reno should be completing in 2-3 weeks time. Need to source for curtains already. :bangwall:

kitchen only floor can be hacked, walls still need to be overlaid rite?

kitchen only floor can be hacked, walls still need to be overlaid rite?

Hi,

Kitchen wall tiles can also hack but we didn't bcos want to save money.

BTW you found your electrician already? Actually if you want to overlay, I'm sure your ID can do something about the switch for you.

Hi,

Kitchen wall tiles can also hack but we didn't bcos want to save money.

BTW you found your electrician already? Actually if you want to overlay, I'm sure your ID can do something about the switch for you.

Oh I didnt know that...hehe remem I told you I do not have an ID/contractor? :bangwall:

Hey, can i have the contact number for Naiya trading? who should i contact?

Thanks.

Hi kitseng..

The company I use is Naiya trading and manufactory.. hmm... not sure wat type of wood.. looks normal type :(

The thing I like is that after giving them a call.. immediately within a few hours come and put in and complete already 8|

Hi all

Does anyone come across ppl hanging lights in the L- box area. Wat i mean is the lights hang at the living rm area where HDB gif u a point. There will be clove lights shooting out from the l-box with down lights also.

I feel weird to haf a hanging lights there but hubby think otherwise so wanted to seek a third party views about this. 8|

Hi all

Does anyone come across ppl hanging lights in the L- box area. Wat i mean is the lights hang at the living rm area where HDB gif u a point. There will be clove lights shooting out from the l-box with down lights also.

I feel weird to haf a hanging lights there but hubby think otherwise so wanted to seek a third party views about this. :(

Hi all

I feel weird to haf a hanging lights there but hubby think otherwise so wanted to seek a third party views about this. 8|

hang where?

this is my false ceiling :(

f_ceilingm_5a4a15b.jpg

Edited by OnePostWonder