Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi Everybody

Thanks for all your advices and support!

And sorry I did no go and join you guys for potluck dinner.

Today so frustrated and stressful especially went to Jalan Besar to see the prices.

I should have do my homework.

My mistake!:dancingqueen:

Now, when I see other shops, they sell almost half of the price! And their design is also good too.

Good thing I called my id (Tony) and within 5 min, I got my full refund!

Really need to say thanks to my Tony / Gina If not, I will gana chop $2K!:notti:!!

So, for you guys out there, be careful when purchase lights.

Shop around and look for the prices....PRIMA LIGHTINGS is indeed very expensive compare to others.

Once again thanks everybody for your listening ears and support!

HAPPY

Edited by h4happy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I hope every1 is having a great time at the potluck!

Can I just check with those who overlay kitchen wall tiles, do you have an electrician who take out the switches then reconnect the switches after the tiles r overlaid? Or they just laid over around the existing switches?

Thanks!

my wife & I were the 1st to leave @ 9.15 !!

simpleboi & wife, purplesky, BF and sister and of course our two hosts :)

Hi Everybody

Today so frustrated and stressful especially went to Jalan Besar to see the prices.

My mistake!:dancingqueen:

Now, when I see other shops, they sell almost half of the price! And their design is also good too.

Really need to say thanks to my Tony / Gina If not, I will gana chop $2K!:notti:!!

Shop around and look for the prices....PRIMA LIGHTINGS is indeed very expensive compare to others.

HAPPY

did u know that Cindy bought her lights from the same shop? her prices were not very expensive leh... heard that your lights are designer pattern one... got crystal also?

so how? can share with me which are the shops u went today and feel is the cheapest?

I hope every1 is having a great time at the potluck!

Can I just check with those who overlay kitchen wall tiles, do you have an electrician who take out the switches then reconnect the switches after the tiles r overlaid? Or they just laid over around the existing switches?

Thanks!

yup, they'll remove the switches first and reconnect after the tiles are laid... that's b'cos I wanna use the switches

Hi KELVIN

Yes, I have shop with my wife, daughter and my mum for whole day.

Now my daughter gana fever and vomit!

As what YG said, anything above $200 is very expensive to bear!:dancingqueen:

Even today I went to Jalan Besar shop, they also sell those crystal lights cw white light, the cost also less than $200 compare to Prima Lights $550!:notti:

So far I went and took the name card:

1) LiCio Lighting Trading (William Chia): I might buy from him.

The rest of the shop if you notice the price range from 80 to 180 for ceiling lights. Those square type and not those round type. Round type will be much cheaper. Of course compare to Prima Lightings...PL charge very very high!!!!

yup, they'll remove the switches first and reconnect after the tiles are laid... that's b'cos I wanna use the switches

hmmm the lighting electrician said it is concealed so he does not want to do it for me :notti: does any1 has an electrician who helped them to bring down the switches?

Happy, my lighting shop is Chelsea lightings at Jurong East, opp Chinese Garden MRT

:dancingqueen:

Edited by linggie

Hi Everybody

My mistake!:)

Really need to say thanks to my Tony / Gina If not, I will gana chop $2K!:furious:!!

HAPPY

bro,

good to hear that u got ur refund back :curse:

Hi JM BOY

Better check your water meter reading and take pic of it. Record the meter reading and the date.

For proof sake if your bill comes up same as mine!!

HAPPY

hey neighbors,

pop by my flat yesterday and i discovered my kitchen toilet is wet! (no one's living there, and i haven't even activate the water supply yet)

i suspect there is a leak or something. Do check if yours have the same problem k!

Hi Kelvin

From the amount you wrote, it is much much much much much much much much mcuh cheaper than Prima Lightings! Your lights all cost below $200!:)

HAPPY

i went to DIY lighting today...

Bedrooms except MBR - Acrylic lights @ $40 with lights provided

Kitchen - Acrylic lights @ $40 with lights provided

Passageway - Swarovski crystal @ $168

Downlights - $28 with lights provided

Foyer, Dining, HHS & Toilet lights will be from IKEA

Hi Kelvin

From the amount you wrote, it is much much much much much much much much mcuh cheaper than Prima Lightings! Your lights all cost below $200!:)

HAPPY

acrylic wor...

some of us also used acrylic lights and it costs about the same @ DIY lighting

Yesterday I go back check all my plug and go around pluging in a 3

pin plug , aiya I find defect again so sianz of this . The socket is not seal/connected properly until the whole socket can be taken out and and see the holes inside . I alot of plug like nvr put enuogh silicon to seal in between the plug and the wall

Bedroom11.jpg

Wao Kao I no eye to see the defect so disappointed very very TL

1st question the HDB sink - if I have a ring drop inside the sink how am I going to take it out har ?? Big question as yesterday I think how and finding any screws on pipe cant find leh ? becos the sink below is a sink base already

2nd Question : Main door do it have magnet lock behid (else the main door keep closing if and I need someone to stand and hold on it while I outside) Becos of bedroom door all have it .

Edited by msbean

I just call up 27B branch to chase my issue .

Karin say watermark settle , normally defect will take 2-3week , same old thing call me start work 1st

2nd Question : Main door do it have magnet lock behid (else the main door keep closing if and I need someone to stand and hold on it while I outside) Becos of bedroom door all have it .

no door magnet for main door

The main contractor call me put my key with 27B . so mean I need to buy a lock or just give them my master key ??

If buy a lock how big is the diameter of the lock ( i never go measure )

i just went to any hardware market shop and buy a padlock...unless it is super big, most could fit I guess?

if anyone know any electrician, pls kindly introduce to me... thanks

i just went to any hardware market shop and buy a padlock...unless it is super big, most could fit I guess?

if anyone know any electrician, pls kindly introduce to me... thanks

i'll give u my electricians's contact when i go home tonight... i hope he can help u

Call Ms Eng (62754360) from blk27A. They are the main con. I think so.

I gonna call her this afternoon to rectifiy my mbr wc basin.

Karin (62769125) from blk27B told me to call Ms Eng.