Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hihi Simpleboi,

Heehee, sorry me also one of the cant give actual confirmation one, cause my bf is on standby for this week. :bangwall: Ya, think giving up on the bee hoon liao. Cause dont know how much to cook and also needs halal. Besides if my bf needs to go to work, also no time to prepare it, so had to change to something else. :D

Sian, all these defects are really worrying! :( At least u all manage to spot the defects and can immediately get them to rectify now. Cause for us, think by the time we collect our keys, maybe the contractors will by that time had already move on and not in the area to help us to rectify liao? Then siao liao? :bangwall:

True! Wonder how long our flats can really lasts us? Will it get more and more problems after half a yr or so? :P Anyone going to take the lead to write in? I cant write in since i have not even collect the keys to my flat. :dunno: Haha, maybe after a lot of ppl write in to complain, in the end HDB will give us a slight refund back? :notti:

Sounds like a plan, but writing in may also have a negative effect of people all finding out the poor state the houses are in and maybe cause the valuation to drop (just a speculation here). As for the slight refund, I don't think it will happen, at most HDB will only do the repair and damages for us and thats the most I guess.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ya scare next tIme no one want to buy our flat , haiz haiz problem

Now only hope HDB can solve the problem

Edited by msbean

Hi Neighbour

I have one serious problem.

I need your help.

I rec' called from SP and they told me my water bill is $200+ since I activated last Feb 08.

They asked me to call HDB contractor and I need to engaged a plumber to do the repair. SP then can wavie 75% and I have to pay 25%!

What should I do now?

Thanks!

HAPPY

Argh...why are there so many problem with our brand new flats!

Try to insist it is not your fault? Ask whether the HDB office can pick up the tab?

You just have to engage a plumber, I am sure your ID has a plumber? If not, i can recommend you mine...

Edited by linggie

aiyo so serious 200+ leh , I see forums more and more worry and I still no time go see see , This sat after my selection of tiles I will go down check .

worrying are those defects behind concealed walls...dont even know whats happening like Happy, received SP bills then know...

Call me babe, this sat I will be there for plumbering, install water heater and to connect gas piping for kitchen cabinet

Hi LING

Yes, SP officer told me to engage a plumber to recitfy the cause but I have to pay for the plumber.

I am not gg to engage the plumber.

As what MS BEAN said, I have send email to SPservices@singaporepower.com.sg, bbmadmin@hdb.gov.sg, bmrc36@eptc.sg regarding my case.

Tomorrow will have to go down to blk27b to talk to the hdb contractor!

This time, must be firece and pull a black face liao!

:bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::notti::(

Argh...why are there so many problem with our brand new flats!

Try to insist it is not your fault? Ask whether the HDB office can pick up the tab?

You just have to engage a plumber, I am sure your ID has a plumber? If not, i can recommend you mine...

Thks Ms BEAN...yes I gonna ask hbd contractor to pay the 25%! No way I am going to pay 25% for nothing.

And no way I will pay for any plumber.

Not a single cent.

Hope HDB /Contractor will pay the 25% else BO HUA and Not worth it is not your problem ma

This morning was at the office blk27b. After that, rec' a staff call and I went down to blk27a office! Nearly quarrel as the staff seem to be unable to handle my case.

Keeps on telling me they will inform their main contractor (China Contrustion) to investiage. I pull out my notebook and ask them their name. They dare not give me. One staff unwillingly tell me she is TAN. She is about 50++. Why they so scare of telling pple their name? Scare I call the higher authority?

Rec' mail from SP too. Will ask their man to investigate this matter.

Send mail to BBMADMIN@hdb.gov.sg to look into this matter.

Actually it is a small matter but where bills are concern, I have no choice but to push them hard.

Now, my renovation cannot start liao.

I have to wait for their call (I doubt they will call me).

If next week Monday never rec' any call from hdb main con, I will shoot to the higher authority.

Thanks BO BO GIRL, I got the name and email address.

HI Happy,

urs is a serious case. Better to rush them for a conclusion. The main con ppl like to delay stuff one. Moreover u from en block, heard got time frame to give back ur old flat to HDB one rite.

Thks JAZZ....I am going to push them.

Anyway rec' a mail from SP again saying pub staff going to investigate.

Will call them again and if never rec' any call from main con, I will shoot my complain up to the higher authority. Now my main concern is who is going to pay the bill?

HI Happy,

urs is a serious case. Better to rush them for a conclusion. The main con ppl like to delay stuff one. Moreover u from en block, heard got time frame to give back ur old flat to HDB one rite.

Thks JAZZ....I am going to push them.

Anyway rec' a mail from SP again saying pub staff going to investigate.

Will call them again and if never rec' any call from main con, I will shoot my complain up to the higher authority. Now my main concern is who is going to pay the bill?

i'll check my walls tmr... hope nothing is wrong :notti: