Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

:bangwall: Thanks all for their advice on water heater :dunno: bought an Ariston Inox 25L storage heater already....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:bangwall: Thanks all for their advice on water heater :dunno: bought an Ariston Inox 25L storage heater already....

hi,

may i know how much you bought the heater for and for where? thanks.

Hihi,

Me didnt forget! Haha, last night 11 plus , already forced my bf drive me to buy the fried bee hoon stuff @ Giant already! But hor, still dont know if he will need to go back to work on sunday or not? :dunno::D:( Sian, if he needs to go back to work on that day, then i cant go liao. Cause i need him to fry the been hoon for me, cause i dont really know how to do it. :) Heehee, so pai sei, cause i dont really know how to cook. :)

Now only can hope that he dont have to go to work, if not we yest. night rush to go out to buy the stuff for nothing already. Waste effort. Really hope that we can go and meet up w our neighbours! :(

Hi purple,

Wow.. so fast buy the fried bee hoon already..

We still havent buy the pizza ingredients yet :)

Coz was checking if need to be halal before get keke..

and also the number of pple coming.. so know how much to get and make :)

Still got some time to Sun.. shld be able to make on time :bangwall:

Hi everyone at Jalan Membina,

I will be a new neighbor here

I just got my key on 7th march at 27A, high floor level.

I have not started anything yet. except hired a renovator, and hired fengshui master, open the door and done hearing the fengshui advise on 8th march.

hi,

may i know how much you bought the heater for and for where? thanks.

$245 hmmm what do you meant for where? I thought it is for the whole house? :bangwall:

Hi MAR

Welcome!:deal:!

Hope to see more of your pics and comments!

HAPPY

Hi everyone at Jalan Membina,

I will be a new neighbor here

I just got my key on 7th march at 27A, high floor level.

I have not started anything yet. except hired a renovator, and hired fengshui master, open the door and done hearing the fengshui advise on 8th march.

Getting impatient with the HDB Contractor . I dun see any work being done in our blk for this few week after the complain . I never see any tombola being hang and worker doing the repair work outside . Anyone see the 'Tombola" ??

The only reply from the contractor lady is they will do they will do the rectify work .

should I start reno 1st ?

Getting impatient with the HDB Contractor . I dun see any work being done in our blk for this few week after the complain . I never see any tombola being hang and worker doing the repair work outside . Anyone see the 'Tombola" ??

The only reply from the contractor lady is they will do they will do the rectify work .

yups the hdb office called, the 27B office called, they said mine has been rectifed...who knows :bangwall:

anyhow i cant be bothered and lay down my tiles already

Mine also done but they never call me at all!

We need to check ourselves whether they do or not.

Now I have another problem!

Water meter!:bangwall:! SP check and confirm my mbr wc inside leak. One of the rubber is broken, thus it keeps on draining out the water!:P! This morning, went there to see, but unable to see the rubber torn! Chialet!

yups the hdb office called, the 27B office called, they said mine has been rectifed...who knows :notti:

anyhow i cant be bothered and lay down my tiles already

I did see one gondola at the block near the 196 bus stop for quite sometime already( i use to pass by this place quite often) but its always left at the same spot. So dont know whether they are using it for rectication/repair work or just put there only.

Edited by terazzo

Mine also done but they never call me at all!

We need to check ourselves whether they do or not.

Now I have another problem!

Water meter!:(! SP check and confirm my mbr wc inside leak. One of the rubber is broken, thus it keeps on draining out the water!:bangwall:! This morning, went there to see, but unable to see the rubber torn! Chialet!

that's bad. so you/your contractor dismantle the wc and check? better get HDB to rectify quickly. call the branch office direct and bang table. response should be faster.

Ya either u call or email straight to HDB at bbmadmin@hdb.gov.sg and CC to the contractor at bmrc36@eptc.sg

It better to give HDB so they will go down see and chase the contractor .

is it there is gondola at Blk 196, but I never see them in my blk . what are the contractor doing . really worry .

Happy u better take some picture for proof and keep it if future need it .

by the way where is MBR wc ?

What can the contractor do for my basin if it is choke har ? They duN need go in my unit one to fit it one isit heehee No one fit a appointment with me and they say they rectify . Power sia Word is more power than action . The word can make my sink choke .

Wa kao very pek chek

Edited by msbean

YA la we pay more than 1/4 of the million , and we have sooo many problem , isit we are part of the unlucky one , I wonder is there other unit have problem but they are not active in forums like us .

Today rain whole day , I worry my Bedroom will flood (faint) .