Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

CNA channel is not gone.. just have to retune it.. that's wat i did after they activated the starhub signal.. the original frequency cannot work liao.. have to research for the new one.. I did the same for Channel U i think..

No wonder. tink will left the tuning for now

Onepostwonder: Yup, CNA is on starhub box

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello all, check with you, for those who retained the toilet sinks installed by HDB, do you realise that when u take out the sticker / plastic layer for the stopper, the sticker is unable to come out completely and nicely. as in, there will be some remaining blue plastic at the side of the stopper. how do you get rid of the remaining plastic? am quite irritated by the sight of it. haha.

oh ya..everybody take note of this:

When u first time boil water to drink, dont use the water from your kitchen cabinet "tap".

*Use the water from the bathroom

U need to let the water run through the new tap many times first cos "inside" of the new tap is very dirty. At first i dont know cos all the water that i boiled has funny smell. Then friends told me this and i got to learn abt it

Hi YG..thanks!!! Will take note of it!

BTW...I intend to diy for curtain. Went to spot light and saw a metal rod that can be connected by a movable joint, which can make a L joint for L shape window. Is it advisable?

HAPPY

oh ya..everybody take note of this:

When u first time boil water to drink, dont use the water from your kitchen cabinet "tap".

*Use the water from the bathroom

U need to let the water run through the new tap many times first cos "inside" of the new tap is very dirty. At first i dont know cos all the water that i boiled has funny smell. Then friends told me this and i got to learn abt it

Hi Wireless,

How is your PT maid? Is she good?

My maid is working quite slow and likes to talk non-stop. So cannot get too close to her. Her cleaning knowledge is not very good too. I think I got to change mine.

Hi Dorcas

Better to have one that dont talk much...afterall they count by hourly rate.

If keeps on talking and slow down, the owner has to pay more!

HAPPY

Hi Wireless,

My maid is working quite slow and likes to talk non-stop. So cannot get too close to her. Her cleaning knowledge is not very good too. I think I got to change mine.

Hi Dorcas

Better to have one that dont talk much...afterall they count by hourly rate.

If keeps on talking and slow down, the owner has to pay more!

HAPPY

Hi Happy,

Yes, precisely! When she talks, her hands do not move. Sigh...

Are you looking for one too?

cheers

Dorcas

HHS - Who has done theirs?

What dimension & price?

I was quoted a 80" non L-shape rack @ $200

I did mine at $180, it the normal L-shape rack design you see pasted all over the lift.

Hi Wireless,

mine still not up to my standard. going to enagage another to try out this weekend. will keep u posted.

:)

What is the type of wood they used? wat is the depth of the shelves?

What dimension & price?

Hi YG..thanks!!! Will take note of it!

BTW...I intend to diy for curtain. Went to spot light and saw a metal rod that can be connected by a movable joint, which can make a L joint for L shape window. Is it advisable?

HAPPY

hi happy,

DIY L Joint can be done..i saw my neighbour's flat done up by Tong Hong, DIY L joint done nicely but i am not sure how it is done. have you found any good idea already?

What dimension & price?

i did my non L-shape rack (whole stretch across the HSS) for $200 also. $200 is their market rate i guess..

Hi YG...I wanted or rather tempted to buy at spotlight, the L joint for the bedroom. Afraid might not be able to hold the weight if cutrain half drop is used.

At the L Joint area, should I drill a metal support to hold the weight? Hmmm.....

hi happy,

DIY L Joint can be done..i saw my neighbour's flat done up by Tong Hong, DIY L joint done nicely but i am not sure how it is done. have you found any good idea already?

i did my non L-shape rack (whole stretch across the HSS) for $200 also. $200 is their market rate i guess..