Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

ic.. but anyway since no 1 pick up my call n i didn't managed to verify anything.. i didn't take leave today.. later then go home see what they'd stuck on my gate again.. hate this working style of theirs.. shldn't do things this way..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

If that is the case, then we spend unnecessary money for the bolt and hinge liao!

Btw...I think you guys sw those trunking at the common access area?

When are they going to install the lights?

they can settle the bolt & hinge problems for free?

any1 recieved this letter? it looks so FAKE to me loh.. totally like a scam.. how true is it? i dun tink i hv any prob with my gate loh.. :dunno:

sipmaw4.th.jpg

dun bother about it. i waited the whole of last saturday for them (i;m blk 27B), no one came! boo! :furious:

hi all,

i also receive the similar letter stuck at my gate yesterday when hubby n me gone back to check on our reno... abit suspicious leh. Is it necessary for them to check when we gotten the key for the unit for soooooo long??

wondering where got sharp edges at our gate??? Then hubby saying tat we haf change the blot n hinges tingys, if reali need to change the whole gate then we reali waste $$$ liao.

Anyway tomolo not free to wait for them to come. Will try to call the nos stated there to fix another appt.

That is what fear also.

Sekali they said all metal gate MUST change!

Then we will have to stage a mass protest!

hi all,

i also receive the similar letter stuck at my gate yesterday when hubby n me gone back to check on our reno... abit suspicious leh. Is it necessary for them to check when we gotten the key for the unit for soooooo long??

wondering where got sharp edges at our gate??? Then hubby saying tat we haf change the blot n hinges tingys, if reali need to change the whole gate then we reali waste $$$ liao.

Anyway tomolo not free to wait for them to come. Will try to call the nos stated there to fix another appt.

Well. according to my mum, they check the gates, and do nothing much... she and the neighbor, take the opportunity for chit chat :)

Edited by marus

By the time we saw the letter, already passed their schedule date to inspect our unit.. :notti:

so just wait and see if they will arrange again a not lor.. :yamseng:

Finally, we have moved!!

It's a very tiring process.....

Congrats!!

Yup moving is a tiring process.. but once over will be great!!

Welcome welcome hope to see u there soon :D

:dancingqueen:

hi there

i got the letter stuck at my gate last week too, but we weren't at the new place waiting for the main-con to come and check the gate. No time!

Will be moving in next month....hopefully all goes well! just heard not so good feedback of the furniture shop that we got our sofa from...

hi there

i got the letter stuck at my gate last week too, but we weren't at the new place waiting for the main-con to come and check the gate. No time!

Will be moving in next month....hopefully all goes well! just heard not so good feedback of the furniture shop that we got our sofa from...

where do you get your sofa from? (dont tell me its the r** apple shop? :blink: )

hi there

ops..just saw your post at red apple post ;) hope everything is fine

Finally, we have moved!!

It's a very tiring process.....

hehe how's life at jalan membina? shiok?