Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi Vacis,

Thank goodness that you are one of my witness. I don't know odour is tt. Maybe my sensitive of smell not high. They have left a pail of water over there for days. I am quite worried it will become mosquito breeding as my house do not have any insects so far...*touch wood*.

Anyway, I've told our town council officer. He will come and take a look. Well, I got to say he sounds very nice. He said i can call him anytime if i got any problem. Will follow up with him again.

cheers

Dorcas

o that is good to hear that the officer is nice & will take a look.

as for the pail of water, it's very dangerous... must really look into that fast...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
o that is good to hear that the officer is nice & will take a look.

as for the pail of water, it's very dangerous... must really look into that fast...

I'll go back and see if they have took it away after work. None of us want to be infested by mosquitoes in our estate.

sad sia , my kitchen have water leakage , I have to hack my below kitchen cupboard and tiles and see what is going wrong , and now is not the contractor problem , end up is the small holes that HDB claim to say this holes is for the water to come out if there is something wrong with the internal pipe (etc pipe crack ) . ANd he say he have see 5 cases same as me only will see when the owner live in . :( :(

And tommor HDB and my contractor will come and see who fault is it ? if is HDB , my contractor will claim toward HDB .

I not going to pay anything , if HDB fault they dun want to pay I going for HDB or Town concil high authority .

Waste my leave and my HB leave , I very tired of this .

aiya only happy see my cases , I will post some picture to tell u all where is the small like holes . is right below the washing machine area( the L turning there)

Die la si meh man fan , anyone have cases like me(is HDB Fault) and end up all expense claim HDB ? I really scare HDB dun want to bear . I need some advise ?

Edited by msbean

The neighbour so many clothes , take picture and sent to stomp maybe the newspaper people will come and interview them (make them pai she) . Never think of other

sad sia , my kitchen have water leakage , I have to hack my below kitchen cupboard and tiles and see what is going wrong , and now is not the contractor problem , end up is the small holes that HDB claim to say this holes is for the water to come out if there is something wrong with the internal pipe (etc pipe crack ) . ANd he say he have see 5 cases same as me only will see when the owner live in . :( :(

And tommor HDB and my contractor will come and see who fault is it ? if is HDB , my contractor will claim toward HDB .

I not going to pay anything , if HDB fault they dun want to pay I going for HDB or Town concil high authority .

Waste my leave and my HB leave , I very tired of this .

aiya only happy see my cases , I will post some picture to tell u all where is the small like holes . is right below the washing machine area( the L turning there)

Die la si meh man fan , anyone have cases like me(is HDB Fault) and end up all expense claim HDB ? I really scare HDB dun want to bear . I need some advise ?

hi,

i think i have posted this before and u may have missed it. i was also puzzled by the small water outlet pipe at the bottom near the washing machine area. according to HDB, it is for water to flow when there is leakage or overflow of the internal pipes. for whatever reason, it has to flow into our unit, i have no bloody idea. so i asked if i can seal in up and they said it's ok.

so for those what has not done up your reno, please seal this hole. else when water flows it may damage your kitchen capentry.

i think u can make a big hoo ha with HDB. this is defintely a design flaw and they don't have the bloody courtesy to inform all home owners what this wate pipe is for.

hi,

i think i have posted this before and u may have missed it. i was also puzzled by the small water outlet pipe at the bottom near the washing machine area. according to HDB, it is for water to flow when there is leakage or overflow of the internal pipes. for whatever reason, it has to flow into our unit, i have no bloody idea. so i asked if i can seal in up and they said it's ok.

so for those what has not done up your reno, please seal this hole. else when water flows it may damage your kitchen capentry.

i think u can make a big hoo ha with HDB. this is defintely a design flaw and they don't have the bloody courtesy to inform all home owners what this wate pipe is for.

Hi crazycar, I am confused. I thought that small hole is for the dirty water from the washing machine to flow out? If not, where does the washing machine water flow to ? Please advise

Thanks

kbp026

Edited by kbp026

Hi crazycar, I am confused. I thought that small hole is for the dirty water from the washing machine to flow out? If not, where does the washing machine water flow to ? Please advise

Thanks

kbp026

hi,

no, that is not the washing machine outlet pipe. that small hole is, to be honest, i also dunno what is it for. the thing is i dun want any water flowing out from this hole and hence damage my carpentry. so seal it off which the HDB guy say i can.

hi,

no, that is not the washing machine outlet pipe. that small hole is, to be honest, i also dunno what is it for. the thing is i dun want any water flowing out from this hole and hence damage my carpentry. so seal it off which the HDB guy say i can.

I see. I am going to the HDB service center tmomorrow to ask the staff there. Thanks for your reply.

Hi all,

do you all realised that the wind always comes from telok blangah direction in our neighbourhood?

Will there be any chance the the wind will change direction?

(heard from my mum that the wind will change its direction throughout the year, so will come from different direction also. But so far i always feel the wind from 1 direction only leh..)

so far, my windy area is always at the kitchen, haha..sigh. how i wish the windy area is from the living room

hmmm..ask u all ah,

Most of us have bed side table right? how many do you all have?

0 or 1 or 2?

If dont have side tables, where do you put your stuffs? (specs etc)

i am thinking of buying 2 bed side table but worrying about the space constraint

Anyone used other alternatives to side table? Eg. a small box cushion type

hi,

seal are u sure , the HDB say if u seal if water leak inside u wont know and end up flood inside , it will go though socket or tiles when it have a small holes (yes he also say stupid design as normally ppl will do a base for washing machine and end up seal it .

You will see my cases Now i upload my photo , the water inside can put a big fish inside . I tired of this

Edited by msbean

seal are u sure , the HDB say if u seal if water leak inside u wont know . (yes he also say stupid design as normally ppl will do a base for washing machine and end up seal it .

You will see my cases Now i upload my photo , the water inside can put a big fish inside and the pipe have a 50cents size HOLE . I tired of this. All my cupboard all taken out , i going to call HDB bear all my damage , very angry . I see the inside of the flood area I nearly faint . The HDB Contractor say this I have to show the HDB officer and monday I going to call them come in asap . I cant walk as the water might cause mosq to stay in .

To my advise neigh pls open up and see inside have leakage a not

Very sad , heartpain and angry .

BEFORE

04052008403-1.jpg

AFTER

20062008428.jpg

And the mess

20062008434.jpg

21062008438.jpg

The sad part

21062008439.jpg

A Job from HDB Sub

21062008447.jpg

I have e video how the water shoot out from the holes is like ppl pee .omg

How to upload video har ???

And the HDB Contractor tell me this , Oh the holes cause by the stones from the top . I say so how u can prevent no stones drop from the top or heaven . and your pipe is so lousy material that it cause a pipe holes .

Postwonder for your sinK ? u mean ?

the small water outlet pipe(holes) at the bottom near the washing machine area. according to HDB, it is for water to flowout when there is leakage or overflow of the internal pipes. seal in up and they said it's ok.