Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
km_foo

Renovation Contractors, Not Id

hi all, just 1 more gd & reliable contractor to add on to your list, try David 94510390, a referal from frds. Been to view 2 houses recently done by him. See it b4 commenting further. good luck!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum. I've recently exercised the option for my new flat and is now looking for a contractor to do up the renovations for my new flat.

Hope that you guys can email me the contacts for the contractors that are highly recommended. Was looking at a budget of 35k for my 5rm flat.

Thanks

Wolflet

Is it against the rules to share the names of the contractors on the main thread instead of having to PM?

I just need to get quotes from a couple of contractors, and wondering if it would be faster to share names of contractors on the main site, instead of PM-ing each member for their contractor's info etc.

Is it against the rules to share the names of the contractors on the main thread instead of having to PM?

I just need to get quotes from a couple of contractors, and wondering if it would be faster to share names of contractors on the main site, instead of PM-ing each member for their contractor's info etc.

You can read the forum rules.

May be u try to put the list up. see anything happen. i pro u. this actually benefit all the user.

5rm HDB

==========

Hack + Replace Kitchen & 2 Toilets tiles

Kitchen Cabinet

Dismantle & touch up in living room

Cosy area Platform

False Ceiling in Living Room

Budget around 12k

Please pm me the contractors' contact. Thanks.

Hi ,

Need Urgently a renovator for two bathrooms and house painting of a 5rm HDB . Please send in the emails of contractors providing good and resonable services . My email id is neovelz@yahoo.com ,

appreciate any help ,

Rgds

Salman

Hi, im looking for a contractor, is it possible for you to PM me your contractor's contact.

Thanks!

Can you please send me his contact at neovelz@yahoo.com

Rgds

Neo

Hi

I'm new to the forum. Can share with me your recommended contractors as I m looking to reno my new apt soon. My email: candy.chg@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Hi,

I guess nowadays a lot of contractors all under the IDs who act as the middleperson to give an overall package to customers.

As for me, I had my own idea on how my new place will look like and partly to try saving some $$ so I source out my own contractor through "shopping" around my areas and by chance i met this current contractor who just finished the renovations work for one of my future neighbours! I look at the work and to make sure that he is reliable and good, I even met up with this neighbor and get comments from him! Haha..

In the end, I engage him and now happily undergoing the renovation..so far he has been very positive and good attitude. You need me to recommend, just Pm me. Good luck! :)

can i have your contractor's details?I'm doin up my plc very very soon,most ID quote me a 'NICE' 40k at least..Haiz..So tot of asking a contractor to quote instead..

Thanks!

Hi fellow frens here..

I'm looking for contractors to do up my flat reno. Anyone have good and reliable one to introduce?

Kindly PM me or email to me... rae_design@yahoo.com.sg

Can someone pm the contractor mentioned by Kkyeap, and his web link for his renov.

Thanks so much

Dear All,

It's time for contributing back to this forum after taking from this forum. hehe :P

After searching up and down for renovation contractor (not ID). I finally landed with a good contractor, extremely satisfy with their workmanship. Though i will not give 10/10 but I will definitely give a 9.8 out of 10 for the quality, material and workmanship of my contractor.

You see, for people out there looking for renovation, I don't see much different getting an ID and and a good contractor. The key thing is a good contractor, and I think for a good one, it's not so many out there. I am lucky for my case as I engaged with a good contractor with very very reasonable price and quality of work... superb ! (in fact, without saying it's a contractor work, some of my friend is asking me which ID firm i am actually engaged with).

I shall be sharing some pictures of my renovation works later. thanks

Hi, I am loooking for good contractor to reno my 4NG resale. Any good recommend, pls email me details and contact at jotanjotan@hotmail.com

Edited by jotan

Hi all,

Can anyone share with me some contractor contact?

The things that i need to do are below:

1) dismantle work

2) painting work

3) carpentry work

4) revarnish parquet

5) glass door

Thanks in advance!