Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
km_foo

Renovation Contractors, Not Id

Hey jaskel, can send me the name and contact of your contractor?? junrong18@hotmail.com

Hi hi... i seldom post coz not really have access to internet very often. however, i woudl like to recommend my ID as i find that he deserve to be recommended.

here is my story.

I just completed my reno. my ID is very very responsible. i have very very tight budget and wanted to 'maximise' and do as much as possible within my budget as mine was a 26 years old flat.

was indeed very surprised at this ID. He is unlike other ID which i met who will try cut your items to be done and do less things or rather coax you to choose the cheaper material and end up dun care if overall it makes your house look cheapo... he is very patient and willing to tell you the way to cut cost yet do not compromise with the overall feel and design of the house.

this is my 2nd home already and i can tell the huge difference as i have been to most reno firms in singapore. p/s: i will go all out to cut cost so i researched almost 6mth before i engage any contractor.

in the long and short. i am very happy and satisfied with the service which my ID provided. if you are interested in his contact, pls PM me.

i have moved in for 2months already. even when my lightbulb blow, my ID send a electrician to look at it very promptly. and he told me he warrant his services for 2 years for every home he is in charge of. basically i am very impress with this young man's committement and attitude throughout my house reno and after service.

just a brief list of items i have done.

1) tailor made and design grille for windows and main door.

2) hack entire floor and pipes and bathrooms and kitchen. overhaul of the entire house.

3) plaster all walls

4) i paint the walls and ceiling myself.

5) false ceiling whole house.

pls PM me for his contact. will be very glad to share his contacts with all of you who needs a reliable and patient ID.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello all, Am new to this forum and would appreciate any recommendations for contractors (not IDs). Please send contact details to me. Thanks!

Hi guys,

seem like everyone had manage to get the contacts from this thread.

How is the outcome of the reno? Reviews & feedback?

Simple write up would be nice & appreciated.

hi I'm new to the forum.

What the diff between contractors and IDs? significantly cheaper? what services it provide or doesnt provide? :(

Hi,

I guess nowadays a lot of contractors all under the IDs who act as the middleperson to give an overall package to customers.

As for me, I had my own idea on how my new place will look like and partly to try saving some $$ so I source out my own contractor through "shopping" around my areas and by chance i met this current contractor who just finished the renovations work for one of my future neighbours! I look at the work and to make sure that he is reliable and good, I even met up with this neighbor and get comments from him! Haha..

In the end, I engage him and now happily undergoing the renovation..so far he has been very positive and good attitude. You need me to recommend, just Pm me. Good luck! :)

Hi Momoboy,

Can pm your contractor’s contact?

Can we engage difference contractor to do the laminated flooring and another do the homogenous titles at the living and dinning room?

Thks!

hi I'm new to the forum.

What the diff between contractors and IDs? significantly cheaper? what services it provide or doesnt provide? :(

ID does space planning, design, colour advising of your entire reno. Most will provide 3D drawings for your house reno.

Contractors can't provide the above. They just do/make what you tell them to.

Prices wise....... no brainer which is more expensive. You pay for the services, you get good advise on design/colours etc. (hopefully good advice)

Hope this helps. This is the simplest way to look at it.

hi km-foo, i can recommend my contractor to you if you are keen. i used his service for my house 8 years ago and will be using him again for my new house.

initially i wanted to try out ho bee since he is so highly recommended in this forum. they gave me a quote and after comparing, my first contractor's quote is still cheaper so i stayed with him.

he is very reliable and honest, just like patrick. the only thing is i have to keep chasing him for quotation (i think he is very busy). his carpentry work are also of very good quality, all my carpentry work in the old house is still going strong except for scratches and stickers all over (done by my kids).

pm me if you want his contact number.

hi, Tientien, can you kindly email me your contractor contact, thank you! sister82liu@hotmail.com

Hi hi... i seldom post coz not really have access to internet very often. however, i woudl like to recommend my ID as i find that he deserve to be recommended.

here is my story.

I just completed my reno. my ID is very very responsible. i have very very tight budget and wanted to 'maximise' and do as much as possible within my budget as mine was a 26 years old flat.

was indeed very surprised at this ID. He is unlike other ID which i met who will try cut your items to be done and do less things or rather coax you to choose the cheaper material and end up dun care if overall it makes your house look cheapo... he is very patient and willing to tell you the way to cut cost yet do not compromise with the overall feel and design of the house.

this is my 2nd home already and i can tell the huge difference as i have been to most reno firms in singapore. p/s: i will go all out to cut cost so i researched almost 6mth before i engage any contractor.

in the long and short. i am very happy and satisfied with the service which my ID provided. if you are interested in his contact, pls PM me.

i have moved in for 2months already. even when my lightbulb blow, my ID send a electrician to look at it very promptly. and he told me he warrant his services for 2 years for every home he is in charge of. basically i am very impress with this young man's committement and attitude throughout my house reno and after service.

2) hack entire floor and pipes and bathrooms and kitchen. overhaul of the entire house.

3) plaster all walls

pls PM me for his contact. will be very glad to share his contacts with all of you who needs a reliable and patient ID.

Hi, i am a newbie here.. can msg me the contact of the contractor? (email: mars79sg2000@yahoo.com) Thanks

here is my story.

3) plaster all walls

Hi, I am very interested to contact your ID. Pls email his contact to me (thhoon72@yahoo.com.sg). Thanks.

hi.

i just renovated my 4room flat n find that my contractor workmanship is good.and price reasonable. they'r manufacturer n factory is in woodlands... if u want u can pm me for e contact.

cheers.

Hi, I'm looking for a reliable contractor. Pls pm me (thhoon72@yahoo.com.sg) your contractor's contract. Thanks.

Dear All,

It's time for contributing back to this forum after taking from this forum. hehe :P

After searching up and down for renovation contractor (not ID). I finally landed with a good contractor, extremely satisfy with their workmanship. Though i will not give 10/10 but I will definitely give a 9.8 out of 10 for the quality, material and workmanship of my contractor.

You see, for people out there looking for renovation, I don't see much different getting an ID and and a good contractor. The key thing is a good contractor, and I think for a good one, it's not so many out there. I am lucky for my case as I engaged with a good contractor with very very reasonable price and quality of work... superb ! (in fact, without saying it's a contractor work, some of my friend is asking me which ID firm i am actually engaged with).

I shall be sharing some pictures of my renovation works later. thanks

hi all

i m still thinking is it wise to go through contractor with all the problems i had in mind:

1) payment terms

2) co-ordination

3) Can save how much?

Any advise...

Dear All,

It's time for contributing back to this forum after taking from this forum. hehe :P

After searching up and down for renovation contractor (not ID). I finally landed with a good contractor, extremely satisfy with their workmanship. Though i will not give 10/10 but I will definitely give a 9.8 out of 10 for the quality, material and workmanship of my contractor.

You see, for people out there looking for renovation, I don't see much different getting an ID and and a good contractor. The key thing is a good contractor, and I think for a good one, it's not so many out there. I am lucky for my case as I engaged with a good contractor with very very reasonable price and quality of work... superb ! (in fact, without saying it's a contractor work, some of my friend is asking me which ID firm i am actually engaged with).

I shall be sharing some pictures of my renovation works later. thanks

Hi kkyeap, i'm looking for good contractor for my new hse and i want to find out more abt this contractor that you've engaged to see if I can get a good price. Appreciate if you can send his contact details to my email: silenthunter29@gmail.com. Thanks!