Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
km_foo

Renovation Contractors, Not Id

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Please avoid Johnny from Seng Foo Building Construction (office at Bukit Batok SkyTech Building) if you want good workmanship. He can complete the job but the outcome is below my expectation.

have a look at my t-blog

halfway done by contractor

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15875

Hi, can pm me his contacts at baby_ila83@hotmail.com.. Thanks!

hi km-foo, i can recommend my contractor to you if you are keen. i used his service for my house 8 years ago and will be using him again for my new house.

initially i wanted to try out ho bee since he is so highly recommended in this forum. they gave me a quote and after comparing, my first contractor's quote is still cheaper so i stayed with him.

he is very reliable and honest, just like patrick. the only thing is i have to keep chasing him for quotation (i think he is very busy). his carpentry work are also of very good quality, all my carpentry work in the old house is still going strong except for scratches and stickers all over (done by my kids).

pm me if you want his contact number.

Hi Tien Tien, 'Can pm me his contacts at baby_ila83@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Hi, can pm me his contacts at baby_ila83@hotmail.com.. Thanks!

Hi Tien Tien, 'Can pm me his contacts at baby_ila83@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Hello all,

Don't know you guys have got the contractor you like. If you don't mind small time good and honest services. Try mine. See signature below.

hi km-foo, i can recommend my contractor to you if you are keen. i used his service for my house 8 years ago and will be using him again for my new house.

initially i wanted to try out ho bee since he is so highly recommended in this forum. they gave me a quote and after comparing, my first contractor's quote is still cheaper so i stayed with him.

he is very reliable and honest, just like patrick. the only thing is i have to keep chasing him for quotation (i think he is very busy). his carpentry work are also of very good quality, all my carpentry work in the old house is still going strong except for scratches and stickers all over (done by my kids).

pm me if you want his contact number.

Hi Tien Tien,

I have recently bought a flat near my mum and it is in almost move-in condition. However I would still need a contractor to do up my kitchen sliding door, replace some doors, run abit of electricals, fix heater, fix aircon, etc etc... not major works. Hence can I have your contractor's contact details? Will he take on the job if it is not big-scale? I don't want to go to an ID because I know what I want and what needs to be replaced. Hear you you soon. you can send the contacts to adriana_tan_sm@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks.

i just got my renovation done with a hdb upgrading contractor. very well done !

Hi BPreno,

Can you tell me how much you spent and what did the contractor do for you? Also do you have his contract and is he a licensed contractor with HDB?

Am looking for one to do a small project for my resale flat (no hacking, just electrical, doors, painting, feature wall, heater, aircon, etc etc), nothing as major because mine is almost move-in condition.

Please send me details to adriana_tan_sm@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Can some1 PM or email (jeremylm81@gmail) mi the contractor recommended by tien tien.

Those who feel that their contractor (i do not need ID as i know what i need ofr my house) has done a gd renovation job for their house. Pls do PM mi their contacts too.

Hi,

Can someone email me Tientien's contractor too? my email is lyons.tan@gmail.com Thanks.

No problem....good articles should share around.

hi h4happy.. thanks for sharing the link :)

btw anyone has a recommended contractor? pls pm me the contact no?

Hi, I'm a newbie here.

Just purchased a 4-rm resale ...old flat almost 25yrs old alreadi.

But house pretty empty so not much hacking.

Need renovation but under tight budget.

IDs are super duper expensive ...

Hubby has idea what he wants the house to look like.

Anyone can email me any contractors? Email me at phebtan@hotmail.com

Many Many many thanks.

Anyone can recommend me any contractors for :

1. Toilet

- Installation of WC, Basin , Bathroom cabinet , shower screen and perhaps some shelving..

2. Kitchen

- Hack flooring ..maybe walls too

- Install Kitchen cabinet

- Re-run pipes

- Install sink etc.

I'm not into getting an ID cos only simple renovation needed....

Any one !!!???!!!?? :notti:

hi.

i just renovated my 4room flat n find that my contractor workmanship is good.and price reasonable. they'r manufacturer n factory is in woodlands... if u want u can pm me for e contact.

cheers.

Hi everyone,

I am getting my keys on 27 feb ( 2 weeks time) and really need a good and cheap contractor asap. My current id design firm play me out. Mine is 5 room resale flat. Thanks very much.

I need a contractor that is able to give me some advices and some suggestions..

I have basic concept of what i want to do..so looking for a contractor that is able to guide me along with my design and concept of the house.

Hi everyone,

I need help to get a good and cheap contractor for my 5 room resale flat. I wan to do the kitchen and toilets and storerm plus lightings....... but budget is only minimum.... anyone can help? Thanks very much in adance..