Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
km_foo

Renovation Contractors, Not Id

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi loving,

yes still searching.. cus i realize the ID and contractor price, almost quite same... so headache now.. duno how to do it...

cus now ID are also very competitive.. seems like big ID firm price is very competitive especially when they have their own carpentry works.. what do u think? sometimes i go and ask prices from direct contractor eg. at tanjong katong complex, they can easily quote me to hack and replace whole house tiles for 5rm, he straight away tell me is 40K. (not including any carpentry!!) that is really ridculous high...

so far my cheapest quote is about $35k for: (it is a 5rm, 117sqm)

1) Hack & replace whole house floor n wall tiles

2) Kitchen cabinet

3) WHole house window grilles

4) Bedroom doors

5) Feature wall n tv console for living n master

5) Plattform and bed head n suspended table in masteroom

6) 2 shower screens

7) Some modification work

8) False ceiling and lbox for living, foyer, and 3 bedrooms...

9) Lighting points

10) Vanity cabinets for 2 toilet

Edited by rock

so far my cheapest quote is about $35k for: (it is a 5rm, 117sqm)

1) Hack & replace whole house floor n wall tiles

2) Kitchen cabinet

3) WHole house window grilles

4) Bedroom doors

5) Feature wall n tv console for living n master

5) Plattform and bed head n suspended table in masteroom

6) 2 shower screens

7) Some modification work

8) False ceiling and lbox for living, foyer, and 3 bedrooms...

9) Lighting points

10) Vanity cabinets for 2 toilet

Yeah, I have PM you my recomendation to your email. Can you check and revert. Hope it will help u.

Hihi,

I'm also sourcing for a good contractor for my new house. Kindly share with me if you have any recommendation. Thanks

I managed to get a quote ($32k) for the following works:-

1) Window grille for whole house

2) Painting

3) L-Box and false ceiling

4) Kitchen cabinet

5) Walk-in wardrobe for MBR

6) Sliding door wardrobe for 2 bedrooms

7) Hacking of opening for kitchen and seal up existing kitchen opening

8) Homo Tiling

9) Construct wall for study room

10) TV console with feature wall

11) Full ht shoerack

Would appreciate if some kind soul can advise me whether the above quote is reasonable?

Thanks in advance

Hihi,

I'm also sourcing for a good contractor for my new house. Kindly share with me if you have any recommendation. Thanks

I managed to get a quote ($32k) for the following works:-

1) Window grille for whole house

2) Painting

3) L-Box and false ceiling

4) Kitchen cabinet

5) Walk-in wardrobe for MBR

6) Sliding door wardrobe for 2 bedrooms

7) Hacking of opening for kitchen and seal up existing kitchen opening

8) Homo Tiling

9) Construct wall for study room

10) TV console with feature wall

11) Full ht shoerack

Would appreciate if some kind soul can advise me whether the above quote is reasonable?

Thanks in advance

You must provide more details before the fellow forummers can help you. They will need information such as

(1) What kind of house do you have? condo, 5rm, 4rm, 3rm etc

(2) Dimension of the carpentry - how long is your wardrobe, TV console, shoerack, etc

(3) How big is the area for homo tiling?

Popular contractors on this forum are Ah Soon, Mr Yeak, Patrick (in no particular orders)

Hi

Just to share, right now, the cheapest quote i gotten is

1) Claxxic Idxx- -- (My friend jus reno with them, ALOT of problems with the ID, very lazy and not responsible.._

2) Homeway

3) Innerview (IMM)

Edited by rock

Hi

Just to share, right now, the cheapest quote i gotten is

1) Claxxic Idxx- -- (My friend jus reno with them, ALOT of problems with the ID, very lazy and not responsible.._

2) Homeway

3) Innerview (IMM)

Classic Idea is the one at Delta House, right? I heard a lot of complaints about them, better be careful.

I also got quote from Innerview and was quite impressed with the designer.

HI to everyone here..

I am very new here. Have been reading all the forums recently as I'm getting my unit soon. Heard abt different contractors available that are so great in their work.

I was wondering if anyone can PM me their contractor's contacts? I wanna check out everyone tat are good and get their quotation before I decide on one.

Anybody tried Innerview builder? My fren had her house done up by them and it looks okie for now. Any bad experiences with them?

Thanks..

HI to everyone here..

I am very new here. Have been reading all the forums recently as I'm getting my unit soon. Heard abt different contractors available that are so great in their work.

I was wondering if anyone can PM me their contractor's contacts? I wanna check out everyone tat are good and get their quotation before I decide on one.

Anybody tried Innerview builder? My fren had her house done up by them and it looks okie for now. Any bad experiences with them?

Thanks..

Hi matchgirl,

Not sure if our quotations are useful for you - we all have different requirements and our houses are all different. Wouldn't it be easier for you to post your quotation for the forumers here to help you out?

Innerview at IMM? I came across them when I was searching for an ID - found them quite professional and good. But didn't go with them because they could not get an existing project for me to see. Think their business not very good during this time.

Hi hi... So many IDs recommendation there..

just want share my ids also. bcs just done my reno in seng kang area. very happy my dream house.

if who's want to try my ids. just PM me ba.. or email me: kiki9582@gmail.com

hi

anyone can give me advise..

i got quotes for ID n contractor.. n most of the contractor (they claim they are direct) quoted me over $50k, but most IDs quoted between 30-40K... (eg. ., 3D innovations, Defong, HC Interior, * Interior)

i am just wondering how come contractor price is more than IDs..? is it possible?

hi km-foo, i can recommend my contractor to you if you are keen. i used his service for my house 8 years ago and will be using him again for my new house.

initially i wanted to try out ho bee since he is so highly recommended in this forum. they gave me a quote and after comparing, my first contractor's quote is still cheaper so i stayed with him.

he is very reliable and honest, just like patrick. the only thing is i have to keep chasing him for quotation (i think he is very busy). his carpentry work are also of very good quality, all my carpentry work in the old house is still going strong except for scratches and stickers all over (done by my kids).

pm me if you want his contact number.

Would you please share ur contractor's contact to egidia.chin@gmail.com ? Thanks