Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
km_foo

Renovation Contractors, Not Id

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi km-foo, i can recommend my contractor to you if you are keen. i used his service for my house 8 years ago and will be using him again for my new house.

initially i wanted to try out ho bee since he is so highly recommended in this forum. they gave me a quote and after comparing, my first contractor's quote is still cheaper so i stayed with him.

he is very reliable and honest, just like patrick. the only thing is i have to keep chasing him for quotation (i think he is very busy). his carpentry work are also of very good quality, all my carpentry work in the old house is still going strong except for scratches and stickers all over (done by my kids).

pm me if you want his contact number.

Hi then then, you can't receive anymore pm. Mind sharing your contacts? Thanks.

Hi,

I guess nowadays a lot of contractors all under the IDs who act as the middleperson to give an overall package to customers.

As for me, I had my own idea on how my new place will look like and partly to try saving some $$ so I source out my own contractor through "shopping" around my areas and by chance i met this current contractor who just finished the renovations work for one of my future neighbours! I look at the work and to make sure that he is reliable and good, I even met up with this neighbor and get comments from him! Haha..

In the end, I engage him and now happily undergoing the renovation..so far he has been very positive and good attitude. You need me to recommend, just Pm me. Good luck! smile.gif

Hi Momoboy, mind sharing your contractors contact. Thanks.

Hi..
Mind pm me your Contractor number and Company name...Thanks..
Id 0r contractor?
Izuan

Just PM you a direct contractor I used for my reno. :sport-smiley-004:

I'm glad that I stick to my parent's regular contractor Uncle Lam. He is like a handy man and the workmanship is great, and most importantly is the price is reasonable :) before engaged him I got a few quote from other company but his one is very detailed and becos my parent place is done by him so I felt more safe. I think mainly becos Uncle Lam is the plumber and electrician so that's why his price is cheaper than the others bah..

You guys can contact him @ 91062653 Uncle Lam :) cheers!

Edited by blueyeo

hi can any one pls pm me the contact of contractor or electrician? i need one to urgent do my lightings and im only doing a platform storage for my bedroom. not going back to my id. find her not that sincere n honest. jus wan to earn the commission

Hi, I would like to give caution to customers who would like to engage TEAM ENGRG & MARKETING which did my house reno few months ago.

1) They said they will only do light works on the first day. To my horror, they remove the cornices without notifying me because I could have taken down the curtains first. While removing the cornices, they broke the bar which is used to hang the curtain. They didn't admit or inform me until I discovered it myself. Only then they went to buy and fix a replacement bar for me.

2) They quoted me $1.8k to repaint my entire 4 room flat. Not sure if they really paint 2 coats over. Within a few months, I could see the white base on some parts of my wall.

3) The workers used my toilet (which I didn't use it since I took over the keys from the previous owners) when they were carrying out their works. They did their 'big business' and left it unflushed until I discover it few days later.

4) They retiled my kitchen wall tiles with have some simple line designs. There was one tile which was placed at the wrong direction which was very obvious if the worker placed the tile one by one. They only redone it after I pointed out to them.

5) Practically, the lighting switch is always position in the same direction as the lightings, i.e right swich for right lights, left switch for left switch. They did the opposite.

Overall, very unsatisfactory over the work done and the attitude of the workers. Shody work.

lousy

Just gotten keys to my new flat. Anyone engaged Boon Jie Building & Construction before? Please share your experience. Thanks.

HI Himehime, did u engaged Boon jie finally? if yes, mind to share ur experience by pm me? TIA

Dear All,

i am looking for a reliable contractor with good workmanship. can anyone kindly share?

thanks

Hi, you may want to try Boon Huat interior Design. Fast, realiable & good price.

I'm currently using a direct contractor to do up my whole 5 rooms flat in punggol. Overall price very reasonable and workmanship very statisfactory. Anybody interested can PM me for his contact.