Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
km_foo

Renovation Contractors, Not Id

I'm currently using a direct contractor to do up my whole 5 rooms flat in punggol. Overall price very reasonable and workmanship very statisfactory. Anybody interested can PM me for his contact.

Hi, i need to renovate my place soon too. Can u PM me your contractor's contact pls?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, you may want to try Boon Huat interior Design. Fast, realiable & good price.

HI, can pm me the contact? Thanks..

HI all, i'm going to reno my resale 4A HDB, any reliable contractor, pls pm me..appreciate...

I'm currently using a direct contractor to do up my whole 5 rooms flat in punggol. Overall price very reasonable and workmanship very statisfactory. Anybody interested can PM me for his contact.

HI, can pm me the contact and name? Thanks.

• Like 1

Hi, you can contact this contractor as he is very skillful & he use quality materials. my house was given him for renovation.

You can compare the quatation with others, no harm trying :)

Ah Lee - 98358793

Hi Ava how much you spent and the things you did??? Thanks.

Hi Ava how much you spent and the things you did??? Thanks.

Hi China kid, my house is terrence house. the things are kitchen top&bottom cabinets, full height wordrobex2, tv partition & cabinet till ceiling & one sliding door wif partition, one king size bedframe, 5 standing dividers, one small hanging cabinet & one tv cabinet.

if u are interested u can contact the contractor as different materials different prices.

Looking for a reliable contractor as we're on a really tight budget.

Any recommendations? 4rm BTO.

Thank you

Just gotten keys to my new flat. Anyone engaged Boon Jie Building & Construction before? Please share your experience. Thanks.

I asked them for a site survey and after that we can proceed to discuss the finer details of the design.

But they ignore my request, giving no reason whether they can or cannot come down.

So much so for preliminary customer service. If u ignore potential customer knocking at yr door, then business will go elsewhere.

If u cant make it to the appointment, next course of action is to ask for another date and not ignore the customer without replying.

So there u go, here's my feedback.

Edited by Astarz

• Like 1

Need renovation for new 4 room bto too.. :help:

Can send me details of your renovation contractor? (NOT ID)

eileen.goh25@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Hi China kid, my house is terrence house. the things are kitchen top&bottom cabinets, full height wordrobex2, tv partition & cabinet till ceiling & one sliding door wif partition, one king size bedframe, 5 standing dividers, one small hanging cabinet & one tv cabinet.

if u are interested u can contact the contractor as different materials different prices.

Hi, can u pm me the contractor contact? Thanks first.