Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
km_foo

Renovation Contractors, Not Id

Hello pmed you Rusrus, jerryaryu and darryllim. Yes they are from Homebox Studios.. sorry for the late reply.. dont come often here! I will come here every now and then to reply everyone. cheers and goodluck!

Hi Jullykhor,

Can i have the contact number please?

Thank you. :rolleyes:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi sorry for the silly question... but is there any big difference between id & contractor?

The contractor I engaged 2 years back also can design. Most of their works are done in-house. A lot of my friends and relatives who came over also like the work done. They thought I went to a id but was surprised that everything is put together nicely by just a contractor. She is very experienced and quite accommodating. The good thing is I managed to get some extra work done without being charged.

so I think as long as price is reasonable and workmanship is good, id or contractor also ok right ?

Hi, can PM me your contractor's number? Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi guys, would like to share this as I've heard so many stories of my friends being cheated, simply because the "IDs" they are engaging are not really IDs, but contractors or project managers. More like design-and-builds. So they expect to deal with a proper ID from start to end, but start facing alot of issues, talking to sales and project managers instead, and having the renovation process go horribly. It's really infuriating.

Saw this article going around recently and I think it's a clear overview of the differences. Have been researching a lot before I even approach any firms, and I think it's important to know whether it's a honest or dishonest place.

stories.cromly.com/stories/article/guide-differences-between-interior-designers-contractors-and-design-and-builds

Hope you guys find this useful too.

Hello pmed you Rusrus, jerryaryu and darryllim. Yes they are from Homebox Studios.. sorry for the late reply.. dont come often here! I will come here every now and then to reply everyone. cheers and goodluck!

Hey Jullykhor,

Thanks so much for sharing your good experience with your contractor. I have just bought my first home, a resale 4 room, and is hoping to find a reliable contractor that will not cost too much. Would you be kind enough to share the contact details to your contractor? Many thanks!

Dear Jullykhor,

Will it be possible for you to share the contact for Homebox Studio with me? I am desperately looking for a reliable and affordable interior contractor. Many thanks.

Hi everyone,

My dad and bro is a honest and trustworthy contractor. They will be very happy and patient to give you good advices. Let me know should you need to seek advices for your house renovation. No harm knowing another contractor. 😊😊😊