Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Glamqueen

Inconsiderate Neighbour

I use quite a thick cloth and wrap the part which I intend to poke the ceiling.

In tis way, u will not damage yr ceiling and at the same time and "ask" them to keep quiet.

The moment I poke, they keep quiet immediately...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I use quite a thick cloth and wrap the part which I intend to poke the ceiling.

In tis way, u will not damage yr ceiling and at the same time and "ask" them to keep quiet.

The moment I poke, they keep quiet immediately...

:dancingqueen: how i wish my lousy indian neighbour upstair got a neighbour like you downstairs 24.gif

Revive this thread abit... How about those i**** that let their super wet laundry drip down de??? I tried going upstairs to tell them. But, after successfully telling them the 1st time, subsequently when I go up & ring their doorbell, they simple refuse to open their door lor!!! Really pisses me OFF!

How har? Anyone has any solutions for me... Sometimes really feel like spraying their clothes with my 'sai zui' ... That's how fed-up i am lor.

Hi there, me have been having issues with my noisy and inconsiderate neighbours. They have creating constant noise nuisance early morning and late at night. I have talked to them and it doesn't help.

I have created a dedicate forum for sufferers like myself to share your experiences and lesson learnt. If you have successfully resolved it, hope you can share with us as well. Do share with your friends about the page and hope we can use the portal to highlight to the relevant parties how bad noise nuisances can be and more actions needed to be done. The page is as below: 

Please participate and share with your friends. Let us work together and help create a less noisy and inconsiderate community.