Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Glamqueen

Inconsiderate Neighbour

I have yet to move in to my house but each time I drop by to check on the reno, I always find my neighbour's dustbin and rubbish strewn infront of my house!!! !! :jawdrop:

Don't they find it inconvenient to walk to my house to dispose their trash? My sister still side them by telling me sometimes it could be the rubbish truck pple lazy to put back properly.

So, I gave them the benefit of doubt and help them put their bin where it belongs. The very next day, their rubbish bin appear infront of my house again...TMD!

The front of their inter terrace is wide enough to park a car lengthwise (which they do) and their main gate has a clear passage even after parking their car .... they still wanna push their bin to my house......how inconsiderate can they be?!!!

I wonder how long I can put up with them after i move in......

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I have yet to move in to my house but each time I drop by to check on the reno, I always find my neighbour's dustbin and rubbish strewn infront of my house!!! !! :jawdrop:

Don't they find it inconvenient to walk to my house to dispose their trash? My sister still side them by telling me sometimes it could be the rubbish truck pple lazy to put back properly.

So, I gave them the benefit of doubt and help them put their bin where it belongs. The very next day, their rubbish bin appear infront of my house again...TMD!

The front of their inter terrace is wide enough to park a car lengthwise (which they do) and their main gate has a clear passage even after parking their car .... they still wanna push their bin to my house......how inconsiderate can they be?!!!

I wonder how long I can put up with them after i move in......

Just ask them politely in my humble opinon... no matter what won't hurt to ask.. if they really nasty.. get your ah lao to do it... lol...

Same for me.. but I found that it was the rubbish truck ppl who did it. To reduce the number of stops, they send 1 guy in front to consolidate the rubbish into collection points, every 3 houses merge into 1 pile. If the house too much rubbish they will wheel the whole bin over. Sometimes.. my rubbish bin kena interchange with the neighbour.

I think just talk to your neighbours and find out what is happening instead of jumping into conclusion. Before I moved into my HDB flat, my neighbour will put their broom, bicycle and other barang barang outside my side wall which I consider "my space". After talking, they moved their things and been peaceful since.

!!

my neighbour put their plants at my space. I dunnno how to talk to them. At least I'll not be using that space but I still like to have it empty. Cos I dislike to see clutter.

i dun use the lift because i need to walk past this neighbour and its a jungle out there.. at least 5metres of plants..

and there's this smell.. i think from cats...

i hope the lift upgrading gets done soon at my block..

my neighbour put their plants at my space. I dunnno how to talk to them. At least I'll not be using that space but I still like to have it empty. Cos I dislike to see clutter.

same here... 1 of my neighbours have a lot of barang (even shoe cabinets & chairs) & another one has plants all over... we didnt take any action cos we wun really be using the space... but everyday reach home see the clutter feel quite pek cek lah... how? if report to town council... seems obvious it's us... cos we just moved in mah... :jawdrop:

I had a little chat with a common neighbour on such issues, people who throw their clutter all over the common corridor and it's useless to go to Town Council, there's nothing much they can do about it ...

he suggested setting all the rubbish on fire...=)

Err.. setting on fire is considered Arson, and if got ppl become char siew, then really get subsidised housing.

not say I mean.. but use marker draw or cause cigarette burn is quite an effective way to send message across legally.

I guess I will talk to them after I have moved in.....don't want to repeat the Everitt Road incident....scully next time I become famous and appear in the news.... ~ PEACE ~

I guess I will talk to them after I have moved in.....don't want to repeat the Everitt Road incident....scully next time I become famous and appear in the news.... ~ PEACE ~

:good:

Hi Cornetto,

Same here. We are moving in. Previous owners have allowed them to put their plants then, so really don't know how.

Their space is already occupied with the kid bicycles, shoe cabinet, etc. Really disappointed in them cos their house pretty big & spacious, with balcony. So why can't they put the plants inside??