Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

Hi Cindy

Did Gina/Tony notice that hdb wall slant or ever tell you? :wub:

Can I drop by to see your solid surface this saturday? :dunno::wub:

HAPPY

Alamak ! I am so scared after hearing all these. My solid surface & MBR sliding door will be up by Saturday !

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Xlan,

most build in wardrobe are bound to have this issue leh, some not so jialat, cos hdb flat walls are not straight. The only way carpenter do is to use silicon to seal up the gap

actually its not that bad la..btw ur colour combination is nice =)

Hi Cindy

Did Gina/Tony notice that hdb wall slant or ever tell you? :wub:

Can I drop by to see your solid surface this saturday? :dunno::wub:

HAPPY

Sure ! I will SMS you once the solid surface is up. Maybe a JM tour on 31 Dec 07 ?? I still have not got a chance to see fellow neighbours' home.

hi xlan,

tyrwhitt road is very long road..do u have the unit no. or contact no.? Hehe. So sorry to bother u!

oh.. erm.. u know the Hong Leong Finance along Jln Besar? (http://www.hlf.com.sg/branch/jb.html)...the shop "Kleen Lights & Bath" is just the building behind Hong Leong Finance..

*updated info*

jus check my reciept filed inside car.. here's the shop info

Kleen Lights n Bath Pte Ltd

11 Tyrwhitt Road Singapore 207529

Tel: 62963383/62963363

Operating Hours: 10.30am - 9pm

www.k-leen.com.sg

Edited by xlan

good morning to all..

thanks for all your praises and consoles... yest nite Lance tried to call me but i was watching the national treasure (woohoo! was a GREAT show!).. not sure wat he wanted to tell me.. was too late for me to call him after movie.. shall call him later.. hope to hear something good.. hope is not something goes like "cannot" "er..."... etc.. sigh..

yang guo.. is it true? build-ins tend to hv such issue? tat bad ah? tat means.. the carpenter head was telling me the truth.. 他真的不是敷衍我? tis is very sad.. tink of it.. we're paying so much money to HDB.. draining all our CPF.. but got this kind of flat? :lol:

by the way.. the color combi thanks to Lance

my solid surface was up already.. but also got a little issues.. i spotted a stain on the side (facing the window).. not sure if can b removed.. so heartpain if can't b removed.. it is so expensive.. sigh.. guys.. if u wanna see solid surface.. let me know la..

31st dec... i'm working till 3pm.. so i'm aiming to reach JM by 3.30pm.. buzz me if u r ard then..

Sure ! I will SMS you once the solid surface is up. Maybe a JM tour on 31 Dec 07 ?? I still have not got a chance to see fellow neighbours' home.

Hi Cindy, can i go and tour your place on 31 Dec 07? I'll PM you my contact. Let me know if it's convenient. Thanks. :lol:

31st dec... i'm working till 3pm.. so i'm aiming to reach JM by 3.30pm.. buzz me if u r ard then..

Hi xlan, can I visit my place too? Have also PM you my contact. Let me know ok? 8|

Maybe we can have a JM tour on the 31 Dec....

Thanks CINDY!:dunno:!

Yea, good idea for 2nd tour on 31st Dec...how about evening tour?

Especially when all the lviing room, kitchen, bedroom lights are on... :deal:

Thanks CINDY!:dunno:!

Yea, good idea for 2nd tour on 31st Dec...how about evening tour?

Especially when all the lviing room, kitchen, bedroom lights are on... :deal:

I can open my empty house on Monday :notti:

Must visit before dark... :)

good morning to all..

thanks for all your praises and consoles... yest nite Lance tried to call me but i was watching the national treasure (woohoo! was a GREAT show!).. not sure wat he wanted to tell me.. was too late for me to call him after movie.. shall call him later.. hope to hear something good.. hope is not something goes like "cannot" "er..."... etc.. sigh..

yang guo.. is it true? build-ins tend to hv such issue? tat bad ah? tat means.. the carpenter head was telling me the truth.. 他真的不是敷衍我? tis is very sad.. tink of it.. we're paying so much money to HDB.. draining all our CPF.. but got this kind of flat? :lol:

by the way.. the color combi thanks to Lance

my solid surface was up already.. but also got a little issues.. i spotted a stain on the side (facing the window).. not sure if can b removed.. so heartpain if can't b removed.. it is so expensive.. sigh.. guys.. if u wanna see solid surface.. let me know la..

hi xlan,

ya its true..all the walls are not straight de. there is sure to be some gap left after the carpentry is up. carpentry is confirm straight one. hehe dont worry la

hi xlan,

ya its true..all the walls are not straight de. there is sure to be some gap left after the carpentry is up. carpentry is confirm straight one. hehe dont worry la

that time when i did my closet too, they took all sides measurement, cos it not exactly 90degree and diff sides diff lenght... :good:

I can open my empty house on Monday :deal:

Must visit before dark... 8|

or bring touchlight, or use those HP with strong flash light :lol:

hi xlan,

huh? but the carpenter head told me they followed the shape of the wall which is not straight.. :lol:8|:deal:

Sorry to say this XLAN: Seem like they twisting their words.

So, 1 lesson learn, next time must ask: ARE YOU SURE CAN DO?? IF CANNOT HOW?

huh? but the carpenter head told me they followed the shape of the wall which is not straight.. :yamseng::dunno::D

Hi Xlan,

I sms you if I reach JM earlier. Cheers .....

I will be in JM from 10 am to 12pm and from 5pm - 7pm. If the solid surface is confirmed up, crazy car and happy can come over.

Yuppie!:bleah:!

I will wait for your sms.

Your solid surface and kitchen cabinet and carpentry from Gina/Tony is very very import to us.

Hope you get what I mean.

I will be free from 5 to 7pm too.

HAPPY

Hi Xlan,

I sms you if I reach JM earlier. Cheers .....

I will be in JM from 10 am to 12pm and from 5pm - 7pm. If the solid surface is confirmed up, crazy car and happy can come over.