Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MaCe

Colours In Fengshui

hie! dun mind me asking since u guys/gals happen to mention colours heheh...can help me? may i knw how abt the following colours:

-brown/orange in the kitchen

-blue for toilet

-blue for bedroom- i saw some website say my good colour is blue/black/grey...but i wonder how to incorporate such dark colours in the bedroom except probably blue is ok? is it consider too much water in the bedroom if all 4 walls r blue? or is it better to paint jus one wall with blue while the rest some shades of white...but since only 1 wall is blue, any good effect at all?

thks!

1) colours depends on your BAZI if you are living by yourself.

if whole family is there, each and every member's BAZI must take into consideration also.

2) rooms/kitchen/toilets, depends on the location.

Colours sought to balance the 5 elements, not overdoing it by enhancing only a certain elemenet.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
would white be a safe colour to use in kitchen?

wall tiles are bluish and floor tiles beige

wouldn't 'chiong' with any bazi right?

standard fs for kitchen is simple = must be bright bright! !!

kitchen is a fire place , blue = water , what do you think?

i believe the only neutral colour is beige and it's variants...ivory..etc.

1) colours depends on your BAZI if you are living by yourself.

if whole family is there, each and every member's BAZI must take into consideration also.

2) rooms/kitchen/toilets, depends on the location.

Colours sought to balance the 5 elements, not overdoing it by enhancing only a certain elemenet.

in fact, color has little/insignificant impact with regards to feng shui.

Tks for yr replies. Understand now colours not that significant but jus curious wana understand better. Mayb can help a bit

Checked the Bazi seems like green/brown not good for the whole family, yellow not good for me.

Wana clarify something. Lets say SW is living area, its big earth...by right can use yellow/beige (not sure is this called 8 mansions fs?). Since everyone in the family Bazi not suitable to use green/brown...meaning can’t use beige/light brown to paint that SW wall even though its earth location?

another matter...I read something abt hse kua...each hse got 4 good and 4 bad locations. Lets say my main door face SE (duno how to see hse facing, so assumed same as main door facing. Tis is another matter that confused me…I'll post in a new thread to discuss this). SW becomes an inauspicious location 'chueh ming' according to hse kua of SE. The author says to use water to suppress it. How do we link this hse kua to 8 mansions? Is it 2 diff schools of thought that we can adopt only one bcos one says can use yellow/beige while the other says use blue to suppress? Or mayb i misunderstood that’s why confused...

hope anyone can explain cos i blur liao but curious to knw heee. Thks!

Choose the color as what u would like it lor. Just don't choose those dark, bold color, then the effect not that great and u get to enjoy the house.

For info, kitchen also cannot use white

Fire burn metal (wealth) :D:drunk:

standard fs for kitchen is simple = must be bright bright! :notti:

kitchen is a fire place , blue = water , what do you think?

i believe the only neutral colour is beige and it's variants...ivory..etc.

I read that fire + water = energy

fire make water vapour, thus turn water into energy. So a bit still good :dancingqueen:

Edited by raincole

Choose the color as what u would like it lor. Just don't choose those dark, bold color, then the effect not that great and u get to enjoy the house.

Fire burn metal (wealth) :yamseng::P

fire make water vapour, thus turn water into energy. So a bit still good :sport-smiley-004:

yaho, better dun choose those dark colour. actually kinda liked brown/grey but i guess no choice lah :(

Thks for the info :) Lucky my kitchen not white or blue...but then its orangish leh.

kitchenbv1.th.jpg

Duno is it too much fire leh? So how, need water then? Btw the kitchen is located in the east part of the flat...so will affect health is it? Any way to counter this? Thks

aiyoh like that die liao

my kitchen cabinets all white, and countertop black black

like that must cook everyday liao :(

ohhh yr kitchen mus b v nice leh. sori been seeing only part of yr blog cos cant finish :(

anyway then can yum yum all the time heee :furious:

aiyoh like that die liao

my kitchen cabinets all white, and countertop black black

like that must cook everyday liao :furious:

white cabinets no problem, black countertop ok it's the whole kitchen's balance of colours.

white cabinets no problem, black countertop ok it's the whole kitchen's balance of colours.

whew that's so relieving to hear :furious: :furious:

thanks bro :)

Fire burn metal (wealth) :furious::)

fire make water vapour, thus turn water into energy. So a bit still good :furious:

haha! why dont you make your kitchen this way and then let everybody here knows the effect? :notti:

since you said fire make water vapour and turns into energy, then why is there a basic rule that a stove must not face the water basin huh?

Tks for yr replies. Understand now colours not that significant but jus curious wana understand better. Mayb can help a bit

Checked the Bazi seems like green/brown not good for the whole family, yellow not good for me.

Wana clarify something. Lets say SW is living area, its big earth...by right can use yellow/beige (not sure is this called 8 mansions fs?). Since everyone in the family Bazi not suitable to use green/brown...meaning can’t use beige/light brown to paint that SW wall even though its earth location?

another matter...I read something abt hse kua...each hse got 4 good and 4 bad locations. Lets say my main door face SE (duno how to see hse facing, so assumed same as main door facing. Tis is another matter that confused me…I'll post in a new thread to discuss this). SW becomes an inauspicious location 'chueh ming' according to hse kua of SE. The author says to use water to suppress it. How do we link this hse kua to 8 mansions? Is it 2 diff schools of thought that we can adopt only one bcos one says can use yellow/beige while the other says use blue to suppress? Or mayb i misunderstood that’s why confused...

hope anyone can explain cos i blur liao but curious to knw heee. Thks!

do read my explanations on 8mansions on other threads - it's over simple and anyone can become a 8mansion master in 7 days. Just an advice, do not over trust those English sites talking about fs.

since you know your family member's bazi and it's important, do engage a pro FSM to plan your house for you. I do believe in co-incidents, but your whole family 's bazi cannot use green/brown is rather RARE.

If go by 8mansions my main door is Jue Ming - how come me still alive? how come nobody fell sick? how come everything was smooth smooth for everybody? and how come it took me 1+ close to 2yrs and yet I choose this house?

btw, for fengshui - bazi comes first, then choose the right house with the right backing/facing.

next comes the placement of main door, stove, bed.

and next bingo - colours + furnitures + decor.

if colours arent important, then there will be no more fengshui. no more bazi.

if your element is fire, try asking a pro fsm whether you can live in a house painted with red colours all over. it might be a rare case that one's element is fire yet still hungers for more fire, but what about other family members? :furious:

do read my explanations on 8mansions on other threads - it's over simple and anyone can become a 8mansion master in 7 days. Just an advice, do not over trust those English sites talking about fs.

since you know your family member's bazi and it's important, do engage a pro FSM to plan your house for you. I do believe in co-incidents, but your whole family 's bazi cannot use green/brown is rather RARE.

If go by 8mansions my main door is Jue Ming - how come me still alive? how come nobody fell sick? how come everything was smooth smooth for everybody? and how come it took me 1+ close to 2yrs and yet I choose this house?

uuuh...i oso been thinking sometimes the theory doesnt make sense heee

btw, for fengshui - bazi comes first, then choose the right house with the right backing/facing.

next comes the placement of main door, stove, bed.

and next bingo - colours + furnitures + decor.

if colours arent important, then there will be no more fengshui. no more bazi.

if your element is fire, try asking a pro fsm whether you can live in a house painted with red colours all over. it might be a rare case that one's element is fire yet still hungers for more fire, but what about other family members? :(

ehhh true oso ah. like u said...must balance. haiz...in the end duno wht to choose, chose light neutral colours like barley white and malt cream heee :yamseng: