Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
greentea

Chinese Calendar Or Angmoh Calendar

Hi all Master,

When come to knowing your bakua do you use chinese or angmoh 1? I only know how to read angmoh 1 but have 0 knowlegde about chinese 1. so confuse. my ba kua angmoh different from chinese 1 leh. so follow which 1?? :bangwall:

any1 can give advise??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all Master,

When come to knowing your bakua do you use chinese or angmoh 1? I only know how to read angmoh 1 but have 0 knowlegde about chinese 1. so confuse. my ba kua angmoh different from chinese 1 leh. so follow which 1?? :bangwall:

any1 can give advise??

chinese...

ba kua.. wind water.. all use chinese calendar..

Hi all Master,

When come to knowing your bakua do you use chinese or angmoh 1? I only know how to read angmoh 1 but have 0 knowlegde about chinese 1. so confuse. my ba kua angmoh different from chinese 1 leh. so follow which 1?? :bow:

any1 can give advise??

depends, if you go to those websites, they usually ask you to key in angmoh birthdate.

if you go to a fortuneteller, FSM, he will calculate using your chinese birthdate.

depends, if you go to those websites, they usually ask you to key in angmoh birthdate.

if you go to a fortuneteller, FSM, he will calculate using your chinese birthdate.

Hi mace,

so by right which 1 should i use? when i use angmoh i got wood element, when i use chinese i got gold element.

:sport-smiley-004:

Edited by greentea

Hi mace,

so by right which 1 should i use? when i use angmoh i got wood element, when i use chinese i got gold element.

:sport-smiley-004:

just PM me your birth date with year, no need time of birth.

just PM me your birth date with year, no need time of birth.

Yo mace,

do you ever heard of theory like this..

if i use chinese name to calculate my element, will it be different?

cos my dad say my surname is "gold" element.

do you have any idea?

Yo mace,

do you ever heard of theory like this..

if i use chinese name to calculate my element, will it be different?

cos my dad say my surname is "gold" element.

do you have any idea?

no such things unless you heard it from a DANG KEE....to them all those born in the same year belongs to the same element, thats the difference between streetside performers(江湖术士) and scholars(命理师/风水师).

the birth date/time(BAZI) is the most important thing, name(elements) only supplement the bazi. If not everyone whose surname is Li, name change to Ka-Sheng = all also become billionaire?

same surname same given name pple a lot in this world.

I believe there is also not just one Li guang yao in this world. but only one can become the prime minister.

no such things unless you heard it from a DANG KEE....to them all those born in the same year belongs to the same element, thats the difference between streetside performers(江湖术士) and scholars(命理师/风水师).

the birth date/time(BAZI) is the most important thing, name(elements) only supplement the bazi. If not everyone whose surname is Li, name change to Ka-Sheng = all also become billionaire?

same surname same given name pple a lot in this world.

I believe there is also not just one Li guang yao in this world. but only one can become the prime minister.

icic... :bangwall: now i can cut down all confusion and focus on my b.d. :sport-smiley-004:

icic... :bangwall: now i can cut down all confusion and focus on my b.d. :sport-smiley-004:

go search for articles pertaining to your element, what you should watch out for, what colour best for you..etc

go search for articles pertaining to your element, what you should watch out for, what colour best for you..etc

hmm... tat oso headdick man.. u know which website i can go?

hmm... tat oso headdick man.. u know which website i can go?

if you search internet - easier to understand

maybe you can try to understand the one below, it's about you.

九月甲木,木星凋零,独爱丁火,壬癸滋扶,丁壬癸透,戊己亦透,此命配得中和,可许一榜。庚金得所,科甲定然。

或见一二比肩,无庚金制之,平常人也。倘运不得用,贫无立锥。一命,甲辰、甲戌、甲辰、甲戌、身伴明君,富贵寿考,此为天元一气,又名一才一用。遇比用才,专取季土。或见庚丙,可许入泮,白手成家。用火者,木妻火子,子肖妻贤。

或四柱木多,用丙用丁,皆不足异,端用庚金为妙。凡四季甲木,总不外乎庚金。譬如木为犁,能疏季土,非庚金为犁嘴,安能疏土虽用丙丁,癸庚决不可少也。九月却不取土妻庚子,当取水妻木子。

凡甲木,多见戊己,定作弃命从才而看。从才格,取火妻土子。

或见一派丙丁伤金,不过假道斯文,有壬癸破了丙丁,技艺之流。无壬癸破火,支又成火局,乃为枯朽之木,有庚亦何能为力,定作孤贫下贱之辈,男女一理。

或有假伤官,得地逢生,此正合甲乙秋生贵元武之说,用水制伤官者,以金为妻,水为子。

或丁戊俱多,总不见水,又为伤官生财格,亦可云富贵,此格取火为妻,土为子。

凡甲多庚透,大贵。庚藏,小贵。若柱中多庚,则又以丁为奇,富贵人也。如庚申年、丙戌月、甲申日、壬申时,此主功名显达,有文学。若无庚丙年月,又无火星出干,虽曰好学,终困名场。

九月甲木,端用丁癸,见戊透必贵。如戊戌、壬戌、甲子、甲申,支成水局,干有壬水,正合贵元武之说。配得中和,一榜之命,家计丰足。但庚丁未透出干,不能馆选。

甲乙比肩,又逢比劫运,主兄弟劫财争讼,刑妻损子。甲乙生正二月,无制无泄,主长发师姑。

Edited by MaCe

if you search internet - easier to understand

to understand the one below

九月甲木,木星凋零,独爱丁火,壬癸滋扶,丁壬癸透,戊己亦透,此命配得中和,可许一榜。庚金得所,科甲定然。

或见一二比肩,无庚金制之,平常人也。倘运不得用,贫无立锥。一命,甲辰、甲戌、甲辰、甲戌、身伴明君,富贵寿考,此为天元一气,又名一才一用。遇比用才,专取季土。或见庚丙,可许入泮,白手成家。用火者,木妻火子,子肖妻贤。

或四柱木多,用丙用丁,皆不足异,端用庚金为妙。凡四季甲木,总不外乎庚金。譬如木为犁,能疏季土,非庚金为犁嘴,安能疏土虽用丙丁,癸庚决不可少也。九月却不取土妻庚子,当取水妻木子。

凡甲木,多见戊己,定作弃命从才而看。从才格,取火妻土子。

或见一派丙丁伤金,不过假道斯文,有壬癸破了丙丁,技艺之流。无壬癸破火,支又成火局,乃为枯朽之木,有庚亦何能为力,定作孤贫下贱之辈,男女一理。

或有假伤官,得地逢生,此正合甲乙秋生贵元武之说,用水制伤官者,以金为妻,水为子。

或丁戊俱多,总不见水,又为伤官生财格,亦可云富贵,此格取火为妻,土为子。

凡甲多庚透,大贵。庚藏,小贵。若柱中多庚,则又以丁为奇,富贵人也。如庚申年、丙戌月、甲申日、壬申时,此主功名显达,有文学。若无庚丙年月,又无火星出干,虽曰好学,终困名场。

九月甲木,端用丁癸,见戊透必贵。如戊戌、壬戌、甲子、甲申,支成水局,干有壬水,正合贵元武之说。配得中和,一榜之命,家计丰足。但庚丁未透出干,不能馆选。

甲乙比肩,又逢比劫运,主兄弟劫财争讼,刑妻损子。甲乙生正二月,无制无泄,主长发师姑。

err... :bangwall: so many ants... my chinese fail 1. can't even read a single word.. :sport-smiley-004: