Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
greentea

Chinese Calendar Or Angmoh Calendar

how to calculate good luck huh :dunno:

pls lah me no simi mustard or soya sauce.

go buy a book and learn lah - beri interesting one - especially when you put yourself to test.

next go learn some buddhism, will make you understand LIFE better.

and if you dont have the mindset of wanting to MAKE $$$$$ out of bazi and fengshui, you will learn VERY FAST. at first I dont believe, but after absorbing so much within a short period of time....bobian have to.

me no gamble nor telling pple when to gamble. The most i can tell you is when NOT to gamble whahaha.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
pls lah me no simi mustard or soya sauce.

go buy a book and learn lah - beri interesting one - especially when you put yourself to test.

next go learn some buddhism, will make you understand LIFE better.

and if you dont have the mindset of wanting to MAKE $$$$$ out of bazi and fengshui, you will learn VERY FAST. at first I dont believe, but after absorbing so much within a short period of time....bobian have to.

me no gamble nor telling pple when to gamble. The most i can tell you is when NOT to gamble whahaha.

half boil egg with soya very nice in the morning breakfast leh... 2 som more each morning.. :dancingqueen:

true la. this thing no rush 1 la neither can really make good profit out of it.. but rather the ying yang thing hmm... :dunno: what should i call it..... jes*s??? lol...

half boil egg with soya very nice in the morning breakfast leh... 2 som more each morning.. :dancingqueen:

true la. this thing no rush 1 la neither can really make good profit out of it.. but rather the ying yang thing hmm... :dunno: what should i call it..... jes*s??? lol...

karma you mean? 因果!

this is one thing those conmen fsm dont believe - when they get old they jialat!

and it will lucky for them if bad things befall on them, worse is - befall on their whole family.

karma you mean? 因果!

this is one thing those conmen fsm dont believe - when they get old they jialat!

and it will lucky for them if bad things befall on them, worse is - befall on their whole family.

haha. that's the problem between east and west.. they can never understand why we use chopstick instead of fork spoon knife :dunno: