Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Try Twin City Aircon - 67879804 (reliable and very good service) - they cater and recommend according to the needs of your environment.

For A/C servicing - May i suggest you not use Homex Aircon Services, should you come across them. A bad experience with them cost me $2000. The technician damaged my condensor unit while servicing and attempted to repair it causing more damages to the other connectors. The unit is now totally gone - had to change a new outdoor unit.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Aron,

Intend to a/c our three bedrooms. We will use only at night. And when we do, all three will probably be on at the same time.

For this usage, would u recommend inverter or non-inverter?

Also, we are considering Mitsubishi, Daikin, panasonic and Toshiba.

Any comments?

Give me best price. Need to get installed by end of the month.

Thanks!

shamine1314@gmail.com

Hi Shamine

i had the same request and was recommended Mitsubishi inverter. Understand it is user friendly in the long run.

If you can, try not to use 1 outdoor for 3 indoor as that will slow down the cooling in your rooms esp when you will use them all 3 at the same time.

I have 2 outdoor and 3 indoor. 2 indoor connected to the 1 outdoor unit has to be higher horse power in order to maintain coolness in the 2 rooms and the 1 indoor and 1 outdoor unit will be smaller horsepoer (cheaper also). Use invertor so that is is energy savings in the long run.

Twin city has very good deal and can give good advise.

Good luck !!

Try Twin City Aircon - 67879804 (reliable and very good service) - they cater and recommend according to the needs of your environment.

For A/C servicing - May i suggest you not use Homex Aircon Services, should you come across them. A bad experience with them cost me $2000. The technician damaged my condensor unit while servicing and attempted to repair it causing more damages to the other connectors. The unit is now totally gone - had to change a new outdoor unit.

Hi,

Thanks for the intro!

I am wondering Aron can give me lower price but after check with him. It's almost same as the shop gave.

Are homex Aircon Services really bad?You means after sales services? Please share your experience

Thousand thanks

Shamine

Hi Shamine

i had the same request and was recommended Mitsubishi inverter. Understand it is user friendly in the long run.

If you can, try not to use 1 outdoor for 3 indoor as that will slow down the cooling in your rooms esp when you will use them all 3 at the same time.

I have 2 outdoor and 3 indoor. 2 indoor connected to the 1 outdoor unit has to be higher horse power in order to maintain coolness in the 2 rooms and the 1 indoor and 1 outdoor unit will be smaller horsepoer (cheaper also). Use invertor so that is is energy savings in the long run.

Twin city has very good deal and can give good advise.

Good luck !!

Hi,

My house don't allow to have 2 condensors. ==

Can I upgrade the condensor or any other solution? Help me!

Hi all,

Got a quote for Fujitsu AOY30LM4 system 4

ASYA 18k, 12k, 9k, 9k blowers

1 installation,

For $3506 + $150 for bracket

I need this for my 5 room HDB flat

Is this price reasonable?

Hi,

attached is my floor plan,

almostfinalwithaircon.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

blue box is the current location of old aircon,

i want to install system 4, inverter, r410,

green color is the new location of the aircon, which i want to place,

the red color is the placement of the unit for living room,

can you advise if the location that i want is possible ?

what size for the fan coil units should i use ?

Hi,

attached is my floor plan,

almostfinalwithaircon.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

blue box is the current location of old aircon,

i want to install system 4, inverter, r410,

green color is the new location of the aircon, which i want to place,

the red color is the placement of the unit for living room,

can you advise if the location that i want is possible ?

what size for the fan coil units should i use ?

Hi,

May I arrange for a free & non-obligation site survey so that we can advise you more accurately on site?

Thank you,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Went to Natural Cool. Given a quote as follows:-

Mitsubishi MXY-3A28VA / MSY-GE10VAx3 =$3099 [$2899 after Less S$200/- discount - Natural Cool Promotion] inclusive of upgraded materials;

Remove old system & Trade-in less $50

Total: $2849/-.

Is this a good deal. Saw Gain City selling for $2989 + $180 = $3169/- [no trade in of old air-con.

I also read somewhere that you can trade-in your old air-con for $150/- @ Industrial Park not sure where I read that.

Any views from anyone.

Hi all renotalk members, we are running a special air-con promotion for MITSUBISHI STARMEX:- (Please email aron at aronputt@gmail.com for this promotion)

A) Special Renotalk Price: $3750 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2899 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2850 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

C) Special Renotalk Price for brands like daikin, toshiba, LG etc. Single Split, System 2/3/4 available for both inverter and non-inverter.

* Free & no obligation Site Survey

* Free 2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])

* Free dismantle and disposal of old air-con

* Free upgrade to Armaflex class “O” 1/2 inch thick insulation,G23 copper pipe,keystone cable (made in singapore),16mm drainage pipe

* Special coordinating work between us and customer’s contractor

* Special appointed installation team

* Special supervising work by head of installer

Terms & Conditions

*All promotion items while stock last

*All prices include HDB standard installation

Thank you,

Aron

aronputt@gmail.com

Hi Aron,

Your partner contacted me. Waiting for his official quote. Thanks.

Regards

Tomorrow is my piping installation. Hope your reputation for quality work strikes again...

Hi all renotalk members, we are running a special air-con promotion for MITSUBISHI STARMEX:- (Please email aron at aronputt@gmail.com for this promotion)

A) Special Renotalk Price: $3750 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2899 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2850 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

C) Special Renotalk Price for brands like daikin, toshiba, LG etc. Single Split, System 2/3/4 available for both inverter and non-inverter.

* Free 2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])

* Free upgrade to Armaflex class “O” 1/2 inch thick insulation,G23 copper pipe,keystone cable (made in singapore),16mm drainage pipe

Terms & Conditions

Thank you,

Aron

aronputt@gmail.com

Hi Aron

need your advise. I am using system2 now and looking for system3 inverter.

the mitsubishi is from MHI or ME?

Are this the latest model?

what are the compressor and fancoil model?

can I reuse back the 2 rooms existing trunking, piping, etc and will there be a discount? It only need to install new in the room 3.

thank bro

Terms & Conditions

Thank you,

Aron

aronputt@gmail.com

Hi aron i am getting new 3rm bto flat

I am interested in daikin inverter system 2 model for two rooms

Can u quote me

Hi everyone.

Today went to down Courts megastore . Today they were having promotion on panasonic aircon.

I get panasonic system 2 for my 3rm flat.

Model - CU2S18KKZ/CSS9NKZW X2 for $2099

Upgrade- 1/2 inch insulation with G22 for $160

Total $ 2259

Hope this information is useful to someone