Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Hi Aron,

Can u quote me

Mitsubishi Inverter System 3 MXY3A28VA ( 02x10 & 01x18)

Plus

Mitsubishi Inverter Sytem 2 MXY3A28VA ( 01x18 & 01x13)

Plus new piping and all installation cost.

Thank you.

Regards,

Philip

Hi Philip,

I have just PMed to you.

Thank you,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi aron, pls quote me for toshiba system 3. wat r the installation materials used? may i noe yr company name? gt showsroom to go down too?

Hi Aron, just dropped you a mail, hope to hear from you soon.

Email sent from: nigel_4ever@hotmail.com

Hi Nigel,

I have just emailed you.

Thank you,

Hi all renotalk members, we are running a special air-con promotion for MITSUBISHI STARMEX:- (Please email aron at aronputt@gmail.com for this promotion)

A) Special Renotalk Price: $3750 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2899 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

C) Special Renotalk Price: $3450 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)

D) Special Renotalk Price: $2799 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

E) Special Renotalk Price for brands like daikin, toshiba, LG etc. Single Split, System 2/3/4 available for both inverter and non-inverter.

* Free & no obligation Site Survey

* Free 2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])

* Free dismantle and disposal of old air-con [if needed]

* Free upgrade to Armaflex class “O” 1/2 inch thick insulation,G23 copper pipe,keystone cable (made in singapore),16mm drainage pipe

* Special coordinating work between us and customer’s contractor

* Special appointed installation team

* Special supervising work by head of installer

Terms & Conditions

*All promotion items while stock last

*All prices include HDB standard installation

Thank you,

Aron

aronputt@gmail.com

Hi Aron, i think you missed out my mailer on some of the outstanding questions that were not replied. Email sent using, nigel_4ever@hotmail.com

Hi all renotalk members, we are running a special air-con promotion for MITSUBISHI STARMEX:- (Please email aron at aronputt@gmail.com for this promotion)

A) Special Renotalk Price: $3750 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2899 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

C) Special Renotalk Price: $3450 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)

D) Special Renotalk Price: $2799 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

E) Special Renotalk Price for brands like daikin, toshiba, LG etc. Single Split, System 2/3/4 available for both inverter and non-inverter.

* Free 2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])

* Free upgrade to Armaflex class “O” 1/2 inch thick insulation,G23 copper pipe,keystone cable (made in singapore),16mm drainage pipe

Terms & Conditions

Thank you,

Aron

aronputt@gmail.com

Hi Aron,

Kindly provide me a comprehensive quote for the following. Thanks.

>I'm looking at system 4 inverter unit(available brands you are carrying).

>4 identical fancoil units, but using a higher capacity compressor.

>Need to dismantle and dispose current old fancoil units, compressor and all pipings.

>Install all the upgrades (g22, drain pipe) both with thick insulation

>Piping layout length limit.

Best Regards

Benny

Edited by bennychua55

Hi zentan28 are you the same person as Aron or another contractor?

Hi Nigel,

Me is the one and only aron who providing air-con quotes and advises in renotalk forum for the past 3 years. I believe I have replied to your email, please do let me know if you have further enquiries.

Dear member, please ensure quotes are reply from my email (aronputt@gmail.com).

Thank you,

Terms & Conditions

Thank you,

Aron

aronputt@gmail.com

Hi Aron, pls advice the price for 12BTU x1, 9 BTU x2. By the way, is the aircon using R410 gas? How many years warranty u providing? Thanx in advance. :yamseng:

Hi Aron, pls advice the price for 12BTU x1, 9 BTU x2. By the way, is the aircon using R410 gas? How many years warranty u providing? Thanx in advance. :yamseng:

Hi,

I have just PMed to you.

Thank you,

Sent you an email. Asking a quote for system 4

Mitsubishi Electric

MXY-4A28VA / 3 X MSY-GE10VA / MSY-GE18VA

1 stainless steel tray

removal of old system 1 unit.

Clarification - will this set-up be ok with old HDB blks that says that the unit has this

- Your block has not been provided with higher electrical loading. You will need to apply for an HDB permit to install new 15 Amps power points for air-conditioners or other higher capacity equipment/appliances

Sent you an email. Asking a quote for system 4

Mitsubishi Electric

MXY-4A28VA / 3 X MSY-GE10VA / MSY-GE18VA

1 stainless steel tray

removal of old system 1 unit.

Clarification - will this set-up be ok with old HDB blks that says that the unit has this

- Your block has not been provided with higher electrical loading. You will need to apply for an HDB permit to install new 15 Amps power points for air-conditioners or other higher capacity equipment/appliances

Hi,

I have just PMed to you.

Thank you,