Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Hi Aron,

Have yet to receive any quote from you. Perhaps u missed my request???

Benny

Hi Benny,

I may have missed out your email, can you please resend to aronputt@gmail.com?

Thank you,

aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

I have just PMed to you.

Thank you,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Hi Aron,

Is there system 5? If not, what can I do if I want to install AC for the entire 5room flat? System 3 + System 2 ? Is there enough electrical power? Lastly how much...

Hi Aron,

Is there system 5? If not, what can I do if I want to install AC for the entire 5room flat? System 3 + System 2 ? Is there enough electrical power? Lastly how much...

Hi,

I have just PMed to you.

Thank you,

Hi all renotalk members, we are running a special air-con promotion for MITSUBISHI STARMEX:- (Please email aron at aronputt@gmail.com for this promotion)

A) Special Renotalk Price: $3750 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2899 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

C) Special Renotalk Price: $3450 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)

D) Special Renotalk Price: $2799 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

E) Special Renotalk Price for brands like daikin, toshiba, LG etc. Single Split, System 2/3/4 available for both inverter and non-inverter.

* Free & no obligation Site Survey

* Free 2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])

* Free dismantle and disposal of old air-con [if needed]

* Free upgrade to Armaflex class “O” 1/2 inch thick insulation,G23 copper pipe,keystone cable (made in singapore),16mm drainage pipe

* Special coordinating work between us and customer’s contractor

* Special appointed installation team

* Special supervising work by head of installer

Terms & Conditions

*All promotion items while stock last

*All prices include HDB standard installation

Thank you,

Aron

aronputt@gmail.com

(The one and only aron who providing air-con quotes and advises in renotalk forum for the past 3 years.)

Aron, not sure if your phone # is correct? cant seem to reach you or ah boon since before cny on phone.

Hi,

so sorry, both ah boon & I are on CNY holiday that is why our mobile phone are off. You can email us your enquiry if any. Ah boon will be back to work tomorrow, you may contact him tomorrow.

Thank you,

aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Hi Aron, my friend Ernest had tried calling you and Ah boon numerous times. But to no avail over the past few days. Is the number provided to us accurate?

Hi Aron, my friend Ernest had tried calling you and Ah boon numerous times. But to no avail over the past few days. Is the number provided to us accurate?

Hi Nigel,

I am currently not in singapore. You can try calling ah boon today, he should back to work today.

Thank you,

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has recently contracted Aron's services for the installation of the Aircon? Stuff such as after sales service. Do better a lot. Especially on the part of contacting him on his right hand man.

Just my 2 cents worth.

I will not engage the service of someone who is uncontactable or slow reply.

So please move on if you dun wan future headache

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has recently contracted Aron's services for the installation of the Aircon? Stuff such as after sales service. Do better a lot. Especially on the part of contacting him on his right hand man.

Just my 2 cents worth.

I will not engage the service of someone who is uncontactable or slow reply.

So please move on if you dun wan future headache

Hi myrick88, thank for your concern. I do have replied to all customer enquiry include nigel's enquiry.

I will try to reply all customer enquiry within a day or two like what I usually did.

Thank you,

Hi Aron,

I dropped you an email for a quote. Thanks.

Hi ahwee,

I have replied to your email.

Thank you,

Hi Nigel,

I am so sorry for the late reply as I am not in singapore for the past one week and my partner is handling the enquiry and quotation. Do let me know if you need any further assist.

Thank you,