Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Aircon

Highly recom inverted aircon cos energy saving n quiet . I think Mitsubishi inverted not bad

Heavy duty MIT is cheap but not environment friendly. My fri just install MIT 12 btu n 2 9 btu using her existing pipe.her contractor vine-cool engrg charge $2980( includ dismantle old ac)

Furthermore , allow installment

No bad deal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Had my aircon installed by Aron & Ah Boon yesterday. Firstly the team came on time. And while me and ah boon were confirming the piping layouts i saw my old aircon already carried out of my home. That was like in 10 min since they rang the door bell!! They started super fast. They were very professional and very quiet. Not the kind of contractors who always keep yelling and talking. All three of them were doing their individual installation areas. They also took turns to have their lunch and never stopped installing. They made sure to sweep up every 15-30 mins to avoid debry being dragged along the floor. And after installation, Ah Boon inspected all the pipings again and also sealed of the pipings very neatly. He was very detailed to the extent my dad who is a very very fussy person when it comes to handyman stuff actually said they did a very good job. Their workmanship is very commendable and i would definitely engage them for my own home( bto once it is ready ). Here are some pics (my parents home is a old 5 room hdb) Sorry for the low quality images.

gallery_49496_57_310633.jpg

gallery_49496_57_229925.jpg

gallery_49496_57_329615.jpg

gallery_49496_57_295064.jpg

gallery_49496_57_65325.jpg

Thank you for your good comment, it is our duty to do a good and tidy job for all renotalk customer. We have been serving all customer here since year 2010 and we will continue to keep up the good job.

*** I am still currently not in singapore. However, I will be checking my email everyday without fail. Please kindly drop me an email with your contact number (if possible) if you have any enquiry. I promised to get back to you asap. (Please do not sms me as I am not able to reply sms).***

Thank you,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Dear Aron,

I am interested in getting a Mistubishi Electric Starmex Inverter System 4 for my 5-room BTO flat.
Could you please offer some advice as to what units we should be using throughout the house and then give me a quote regarding the price?

Thank you.

Hi everyone..

Air-con newbie here.. Am planning to get an air-con together with my flat reno starting in 2 weeks time... Have been shopping around and decided on the Toshiba brand.

My original intention was to just air-con the master(4m x 2.9m x 2.5m) and common bedroom(3.9m x 2.9m x 2.5m). I got a quote for a System 2 (2x9000 btu) at $2500 + installation + metal bracket.

Lately, i decided to aircon my living room(6.3m x 2.95m x 2.5m) as well. However, when i check the quote again... it jumped by over $1k. System 3 (2x9000 btu + 1x12000 btu) is $3550 and if use 18000btu instead of 12000btu, quote is $3650. I was expecting an increase of between $500-$600 at most so i like to ask all here.. is this increase of near $1k reasonable and what else could have changed beside just adding an additional blower unit?

Thanks in advance for any reply or advice! If anyone here has an alternative quote, i will be interested to hear it too...
Edited by zeus23

Hi all renotalk members, we are running a special air-con promotion for MITSUBISHI STARMEX:- (Please email aron at aronputt@gmail.com for this promotion)

A) Special Renotalk Price: $3750 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)
B) Special Renotalk Price: $2899 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)
B) Special Renotalk Price: $2799 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)
C) Special Renotalk Price for brands like daikin, toshiba, LG etc. Single Split, System 2/3/4 available for both inverter and non-inverter.

* Free & no obligation Site Survey
* Free 2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])
* Free dismantle and disposal of old air-con
* Free upgrade to Armaflex class “O” 1/2 inch thick insulation,G23 copper pipe,keystone cable (made in singapore),16mm drainage pipe
* Special coordinating work between us and customer’s contractor
* Special appointed installation team
* Special supervising work by head of installer

Terms & Conditions
*All promotion items while stock last
*All prices include HDB standard installation

Thank you,

Aron
aronputt@gmail.com

Hi Aron,

Send you an email for quote.

Appreciate your soonest reply.

Thanks.

Gregory

Hi,

I have just reply to you.

Thank you,

Hi Aron,

I received the quote from Ah Boon via email but unable to contact him.

Send email again to both. Appreciate your reply.

Thanks,

Marilyn

Hi Aron,

I received the quote from Ah Boon via email but unable to contact him.

Send email again to both. Appreciate your reply.

Thanks,

Marilyn

Hi,

I have replied to you.

Thank you,

Hi Aron

I send you an email.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thank you.

Hi,

I have replied to you.

Thank you,

Sent email to Aron, response was quite prompt, However, ah boon is basically un-contactable. Call/sms numerous times but till date.. he had not reply my missed calls...

Edited by falcoroy

Sent email to Aron, response was quite prompt, However, ah boon is basically un-contactable. Call/sms numerous times but till date.. he had not reply my missed calls...

Same issue here too :( need to finalize by this week... ...

Hi Aron,

I have emailed you,

Hi, so sorry for the delay. Can you please email me your contact number so as for us to call you back.

Thank you,