Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Same issue here too :( need to finalize by this week... ...

Hi, so sorry for the delay. Can you please email me your contact number so as for us to call you back.

Thank you,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Aron,

I have emailed you,

Hi,

I have replied to you.

Thank you,

Recently i engaged the services of Aron/Ah Boon to install a system 4 in my new flat. Although Ah Boon was hard to contact via phone, he will always reply to your email/sms. Afterall he is the installer and i too would rather he concentrate on the installation than having to answer calls.

Received the aircon quotation and i didn't even have to think twice to engage them, due to the fact that i didn't have to bargain for the upgrade of materials unlike others. My contractor even told me a few of her customers had also engaged their services and have not had any problems.

Everything went smooth after the pipe laying but i had to request for them to install my aircon units urgently because of my bed delivery that is due soon and i can't hold it back(for some reasons..) he accomodate to my request even though it was very last minute to reschedule and i truly apologise for it! Installation of the aircon units were quick and fast, no rework needed and everything just went smooth. Highly recommend Aron/Ah Boon services for both price and workmanship.

Hi Aron, Ah boon,

I have tried calling you guys multiple times to fix an appointment. But to no avail. Would appreciate if you guys could also reply to my mail sent from: nigel_4ever@hotmail.com

In it contains my hp number to contact me, please contact me ASAP as I'm in an urgent need of it.

Hi Aron, Ah boon,

I have tried calling you guys multiple times to fix an appointment. But to no avail. Would appreciate if you guys could also reply to my mail sent from: nigel_4ever@hotmail.com

In it contains my hp number to contact me, please contact me ASAP as I'm in an urgent need of it.

Hi Nigel,

Ah boon will be in contact with you very soon.

Thank you,

Recently i engaged the services of Aron/Ah Boon to install a system 4 in my new flat. Although Ah Boon was hard to contact via phone, he will always reply to your email/sms. Afterall he is the installer and i too would rather he concentrate on the installation than having to answer calls.

Received the aircon quotation and i didn't even have to think twice to engage them, due to the fact that i didn't have to bargain for the upgrade of materials unlike others. My contractor even told me a few of her customers had also engaged their services and have not had any problems.

Everything went smooth after the pipe laying but i had to request for them to install my aircon units urgently because of my bed delivery that is due soon and i can't hold it back(for some reasons..) he accomodate to my request even though it was very last minute to reschedule and i truly apologise for it! Installation of the aircon units were quick and fast, no rework needed and everything just went smooth. Highly recommend Aron/Ah Boon services for both price and workmanship.

Hi,

Thank you for your understanding. As most of the time I will not in be in singapore, Ah boon, my head of installer, will be handling the arrangement of site survey and installation. We will continue to try our very best to accomodate to all customer requests.

*** I am still currently not in singapore. However, I will be checking my email everyday without fail. Please kindly drop me an email with your contact number (if possible) if you have any enquiry. I promised to get back to you asap. (Please do not sms me as I am not able to reply sms).***

Thank you,

Hi Aron, please provide me a quotation for Toshiba Inverter system 4 and Mitsubishi inverter Starmex system 4 as follows:

Indoor Unit:

Toshiba: RAS 10 x 2, RAS 13 x 1, RAS 22 x1 M26SACV x 1

Mitsubishi: MSY GE10 x 2,, MSY GE 13 x 1, MSY GE24 x1

Armaflex class “O” 1/2 inch thick insulation

G22 copper pipe

16mm drainage pipe

Stainless steal bracket

2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])
dismantle and disposal of old air-con
coordinating work between us and customer’s contractor.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Aron,

Please help to quote me for a system 4 mitsubishi:

Msy 4a28va

MsY ge26va

3 x msy ge10va

To include installation and coordination w ID please.

Thanks!

Hi Aron, please provide me a quotation for Toshiba Inverter system 4 and Mitsubishi inverter Starmex system 4 as follows:

Indoor Unit:

Toshiba: RAS 10 x 2, RAS 13 x 1, RAS 22 x1 M26SACV x 1

Mitsubishi: MSY GE10 x 2,, MSY GE 13 x 1, MSY GE24 x1

Armaflex class “O” 1/2 inch thick insulation

G22 copper pipe

16mm drainage pipe

Stainless steal bracket

2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])

dismantle and disposal of old air-con

coordinating work between us and customer’s contractor.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I have replied to you. If you have further question, you can email me at aronputt@gmail.com.

*** I am still currently not in singapore. However, I will be checking my email everyday without fail. Please kindly drop me an email with your contact number (if possible) if you have any enquiry. I promised to get back to you asap. (Please do not sms me as I am not able to reply sms).***

Thank you,

Hi Aron,

Please help to quote me for a system 4 mitsubishi:

Msy 4a28va

MsY ge26va

3 x msy ge10va

To include installation and coordination w ID please.

Thanks!

Hi, I have replied to you. If you have further question, you can email me at aronputt@gmail.com.

Thank you,

Thank you,

Hi Aron,

Can you resend? Did not receive a PM.

Thanks!