Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Aron, you are not able to help on this above?

Hi,

So sorry to miss your post. I have just PMed you.

Thank you,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Hi Aron, please quote for this configuration with 3 brand options, i) MIT Heavy Ind, ii) Mit Starmax, iii) Toshiba

3 rooms - 1 x 12k btu, 2 x 9k btu

living+dining - 1 x 24k btu

Is it only Toshiba made in Japan ?

What is the different between MIT Heavy Ind & MIT Starmax?

Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks

Hi,

I have just PMed you.

Thank you,

Hi Aron, This may sound stupid to you. Are you selling air con?

Hi RemyLebeau,

Yes, we are aircon company selling aircon. We give free and no obligation quote and site survey.

Hi all renotalk members, we are running a special air-con promotion for MITSUBISHI STARMEX:- (Please email aron at aronputt@gmail.com for this promotion)

A) Special Renotalk Price: $3850 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2899 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2799 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

C) Special Renotalk Price for brands like daikin, toshiba, LG etc. Single Split, System 2/3/4 available for both inverter and non-inverter.

* Free & no obligation Site Survey

* Free 2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])

* Free dismantle and disposal of old air-con

* Free upgrade to Armaflex class “1” 1/2 inch thick insulation,G23 copper pipe,keystone cable (made in singapore),16mm drainage pipe

* Special coordinating work between us and customer’s contractor

* Special appointed installation team

* Special supervising work by head of installer

Terms & Conditions

*All promotion items while stock last

*All prices include HDB standard installation

Thank you,

Aron

aronputt@gmail.com

Hi Aron,

Could you quote me the price for systems 2 inverter aircon (all brand from Panasonic, Midea, Mitsubitshi,...). I have a 5I HDB flats with completed main upgrading Programed, and there is already a system 3, and I would like to install a system 2 for the living room and dinning room. I have checked with HDB that my flat is eligible to install one more compressor. Btw, do your company also provide installment plan (such as 1-year, 2-years installment plan) when I make payment by credit card?

Thanks a lot.

Victor

Hi Aron,

Can you kindly quote the price for the various brands non-invertor single split system (remove existing system 2 and installation for MBR)? Alternatively, is it possible to just change the indoor unit and keep the current compressor (Carrier)? Thanks.

KS

Hi Aron, I have planned to install aircon for my 3 bedrooms and the living room,could you please advise which brand is good n price. I intend to hide the pipes in the false ceiling?

Condo or hdb... I just my aircon for my pte apartment , concealed point cost alot more than normal piping.also pipes need a little gradient for the water to flow so. U may not be able to conceal all at the false ceiling . Pm me if u want to know the quote I was given ;)

Hi Aron,

Could you quote me the price for systems 2 inverter aircon (all brand from Panasonic, Midea, Mitsubitshi,...). I have a 5I HDB flats with completed main upgrading Programed, and there is already a system 3, and I would like to install a system 2 for the living room and dinning room. I have checked with HDB that my flat is eligible to install one more compressor. Btw, do your company also provide installment plan (such as 1-year, 2-years installment plan) when I make payment by credit card?

Thanks a lot.

Victor

Hi Victor,

I have just PMed you.

Thank you,

Hi Aron,

Can u quote me for Mitsubishi system 4 (R410 type)

3 x 9000 BTU ( MSY-GE10) + 12000 BTU ( MSY - GE13)

Thank u!

Hi,

I have just PMed you.

Thank you,

Hi aron can u qoute for me any good brand system 1 for my mbr with installation...thanks

Hi,

I have just PMed you.

Thank you,

Hi Aron, just wondering you n TimWong same company? Cos I just got a quotation from him.

Hi Xingkia,

we are from different company.

Thank you,